The Break Up

A Whole New World

Chapter 1: The break up

 

Yoseob’s POV:

 

As Minyoung and I were walking in the park. I noticed how she was very different today. She wasn’t as bright and cheerful. And from the corner of my eyes, I could tell that she was avoiding me.

 

“Minyoung , is there something that’s bothering you?” I asked

“Oppa, I…um… have something …tell…you” She buried her face in her hands with embarrassment.

“You can tell me anything, Minyoung,”I said with a bright smile hoping it would cheer her up. She had always loved my smile, she said that it reminds her of a little child.

“This isn’t easy for me, but I think you should know what's going on,” She paused to look at me in the eyes and I could see that there were tears in her eyes. “I’m leaving,” she continued. “ I accepted a scholarship to study in America and I’ll be leaving this Thursday.”

“ Do you have to go?” I said as tears were starting to form in my eyes.

“ Oppa, you know this is my dream. This is something that I want and if I don’t go, I am going to regret it for the rest of my life,” she answered  determinedly.

" Will you come back?" I asked while looking down.

 " Please,  I don't want to see you like this. It hurts me to see you like this.Where's the fun and outgoing Yang Yoseob that i know? And no, i will not come back until i have achieve my dream. I hope you can find someone who deserves your love." Her voice became softer and tender.

 

I was shocked. I didn’t know how to respond to this.She was my first and only love. As i was thinking of all the good times we had together and what am I going to do without her , she leaned in closer and kissed me on the lips. And with that, she turned around and never looked back.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

K..I know this chapter is very short ...

BUT...i promise that the next one will be betterrr :) 

 

.