Chapter One

The Strange Incidents of being in a Masquerade

 

Chapter One 

After getting assigned their dorms ( Suho was nice enough to put them all together ) along with their schedules, they made their way to the cafeteria to meet they supposed tour guide. Xiumin was glad they had already managed a hour without anyone else noticing their true gender. However a couple teachers did stop to tell Sehun that he shouldn't be wearing a boy uniform but Xiumin explained that they had permission from the Headmaster and that seemed to satisfied them. 


"What was her name again?" Sehun asks as Kyungsoo looks back at his file, blinking nervously as he reads the name.

"Amber Liu, she was suppose to be here to pick us up." Kyungsoo says as Xiumin pats his head gently sucessfully calming his nerves as he clutch his knapsack to his chest. They had been waiting for 20 minutes but no tour guide ever showed up and Sehun was becoming impatient. 

"Maybe we should make a si-?" Xiumin suggests but before he could finish his thought, someone tackles him from behind, nearly knocking him to the ground but he manages to catch himself before he gives the floor a hug. 

Kyungsoo's eyes widens as they land  on the person behind Xiumin, he wasn't quite sure if he was looking at a girl or a guy. He or she had manly features yet there was enough feminine traits in her face that made him believe that the person he was looking at is a girl. 

"Hello, sorry for the delay but I'm Amber! Head of the Welcoming Commitee! It's very nice to meet you three, I heard you guys are the daughters of our Headmasters." She smiles before  dropping her voice  into a low whisper. "Or should I say sons?" she chuckles as the three masqueraders stares at her in shock. 

"How did you know!" Sehun screams, causing the table nearby's student to choke on his milk from shock. 

"Headmaster Kris told me and I'm gay, I would have found out the moment I saw your three." She smiles as she glomps Kyungsoo, who squirms as she peppers him with compliments on his cuteness. Sehun just facepalms himself as he watches Xiumin try to  pry the overexcited female off his brother. 

"This day cannot get any weirder." Sehun groans softly, scratching his wig. 

Suddenly as if god really wanted to torture him the cafeteria doors bursts open causing the group of four to turn, their eyes wide with surprise. 

"Kim Jongin, get back here punk!" A balding middle age man screams as he chases one a student who is currently running with the man's wig in his hands. 

"Can't do Mr. Kim!" Jongin snickers as he waves the wig in the air above his head, jumping on top of  the staff table. Some girls swoon audibly at the sight of the handsome student, whose lips widens into a smirk. 

"It's my wig! I paid for it!" Mr. Kim yells at the Kingka, looking as if he was about to burst into tears from the embarrassment. 

"I don't feel like it." Jongin chuckles as he winks at the aging teacher, before turning and waving at his adoring fan girls. 

"Who is that jackass." Sehun arches a brows as he crosses his arms, annoyed with the behavior of this student toward his teachers. It was just downright disrespectful. 

"That guy is Kai, but his real name is Kim Jongin. One of the three Kingkas at this school, he is every teacher's worst nightmare. I heard they have a dartboard in the teacher's room with his face on there. Beside being a  troublemaker, he is also one of the most eligible bachelors among both men and women of this school however he doesn't want a girlfriend, he just wants a one night stand. Slept with all the cheerleaders at least once, but the worst part is.. he was my lab partner. He ruined half my labs last year!" Amber says as she rests her chin on Kyungsoo's shoulder, clearly annoyed with the Kingkas who was currently still torturing the teacher by making him dance the chicken dance in front of everyone.

"That poor man.." Kyungsoo gulps as the teacher looks defeated by the Kingka. 

"Well that mofo is about to face the wrath of Sehuna. Dear god did I just say that." Sehun groans as Xiumin burst out laughing at his words. Taking a deep breath, Sehun march across the cafe towards the Kingka who was playing with the teacher like a cat plays with the mouse before going in for the kill. 

" Hey . Give him back his wig." Sehun, his face activated as the teacher and Kai turn to the intruder. The teacher smile weakly as Sehun probably doubting this student can save him. 

"Who the hell are you? New Girl?" Kai says as he arches a brow at Sehun eyeing him curiously. 

"Your worst nightmare if you don't hand that wig back to him." Sehun says cooly not even flinching as the Kingka takes a strand of his wig into his hand. Their faces were only a feet away from each other as Sehun looks up at the Kingka who was still on top of the staff table. The air was highly tense as everyone stare at the two, Kyungsoo and Xiumin quickly ran to Sehun's side. 

"You are just a girl, and beside its gonna take more then a few friends of yours and some words to scare me. Run along now and maybe you will remain on my good side." Kai smirks as Sehun's frown deepen. He knew people like Kai when he was in the orphanage with Kyungsoo and Xiumin. Those who thought they were better then everyone else and looked at everyone as if they should be kissing their feet. 

"Oh I'm sorry..." Sehun smiles, as Kai chuckles thinking he had won this battle. 

SMACK!

The Kingka groans as he suddenly hits the floor, the wig slipping out of his hand. Kai clutches his cheek, his mind reeling from what just had happened. 

"Here you go sir." Sehun says as he picks up the wig, dusting it off and hands it to the nearly sobbing teacher. 

"You are an angel, bless you sweetie." Mr Kim says giving Sehun a teary smile, accepting the wig and walking off. 

"Hey new girl!" Kai shouts as he gets up, pushing through his fangirls who came to his aid when he had fallen. He holds his hand to his cheek, sending a glare at Sehun who in return gave him a cold stare. The two stares at each other for a couple mintues.

"Stop with the lovey dovey eyes already~" Xiumin says breaking the silence, as both Kyungsoo and Amber starts laughing. 

"MY EYES ARE NOT LOVEY DOVEY." Sehun and Kai shouts at the same time, only increasing the laughters of Sehun's brothers and Amber as they both flush a healthly shade of pink. 

Kai's eyes shifts over to the three who were laughing their asses off, and smirks as he rushes forward. Quickly picking Kyungsoo up and swinging him over his shoulder, and running off. "For punching me, I'm taking this cutie as hostage!" Kai laughs as Kyungsoo's eyes widens, struggling against Kai's grip as Sehun's eyes widens and gives in to the chase.

"YAH give Kyungah back! She is innocent!" Sehun shouts as he gives his backpack to Xiumin and breaks into a run after his beloved brother who were in the clutches of the evil Kingka. 

"Catch me if you wanna!" Kai sings off key as Sehun throws someone's burrito after him, missing him only by a feet.

"I don't wanna anything! Just give me back my sister!" Sehun shouts as he chases Kai out of the cafe into the school hallway who was laughing like a kid that just got a cookie. 

"Sehuna!" Kyungsoo screams loudly as he struggle harder against Kai who was keeping him in a death grip. He was close to tears, being the most sensitive out of his foster siblings. Biting his lip, Kyungsoo digs his sharp nails into Kai's back, causing the Kingka to scream out in pain. 

"Ow... !" Kai shouts as his grip on Kyungsoo slips, sending the poor boy flying through the air since  they were on top of a flight of stairs. 

"Kyungah!" Sehun shouts as he pants, finally catching up to Kai and tackles him to the ground. "You bastard!" Sehun screams as he punches the Kingka in the chest multiple time.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Kyungsoo screams as he closes his eyes expecting to hit the cold, hard ground but to his surprise he hit something much softer.. and warm.

"Usually girls tell me their name first before they throw themselves at me, but this is interesting. I'm Park Chanyeol by the way." A deep voice says as Kyungsoo opens his eyes, looking up at his savior.

"I-I'm sorry!" Kyungsoo says and quickly scrambles out of the boy's arms, nearly falling on his face as he tries to regain the feeling in his legs. 

"Whoa you alright?" A arm shot out and wraps around his waist, holding him still as he takes a shakely breath. This boy was too close for comfort, he was too close. Kyungsoo smell the spicy cologne off Chanyeol's shirt, feeling light headed as he stumbles away from the tall boy only to bump into the wall. He recognizes the smell from somewhere, but where...? 

"Oww.." Kyungsoo whines and rubs his head, as Chanyeol laughs which was making Kyungsoo's heart beat too quickly for his own good. Kyungsoo looks up at the giant, blinking as Chanyeol sends him a warm smile, that he couldn't help but return. 

"HELP! I'M GETTING KILLED BY A CRAZY CHICK." Someone screams breaking the two out of their trance. Kai is still being beaten by Sehun who was straddling his waist and by the looks of it was about to give Kai a purple nurple. 

"Sehuna stop!" Kyungsoo shouts running towards his brother, pulling him off the Kingka with ease. 

"You are crazy!" Kai shouts as he gets up, and glares at Sehun who just smirks at the Kingka. 

"Scared?" Sehun arches a brow as Kai's just gaps at him, his mouth wasn't working. This was the first time he had seen any girl-no anyone actually hold their ground against him. 

"Sehuna.. I'm hungry." Kyungsoo says as Sehun smiles and blows Kai a kiss before pulling the older back to the cafe. 


"Who was that?" Chanyeol chuckles as he watches the two girls walk away. He turns and looks over at  Kai who looks like he just got hit by a car. His cheek was bruise and his lips are bleeding. That Sehuna girl really knew how to rough someone up. 

"A new girl and that girl you saved was her nicer sister." Kai groans as he rubs his sore arms, his bleeding lip. "She is interesting..." he mumbles as Chanyeol arches a brow.

"How so?" 

"She isn't afraid of me." 


Author's Hobo Corner: Hello! Sorry for the long wait but here is the first chapter ;; I hope you guys werent disappointed! I'm so sorry if this wasn't good. 
Please subscribe or comment if you like it, because believe it or not , they encourage me to write more orz
My RL friend is also reading this so she is forcing me to update too >>
Thanks for reading this ;; /crawls away