One Year Anniversary

Lee Jonghyun One Shot Collection

 

A/N:For you W!!!!!

It was 9PM already.

You sighed. 'I guess he's not coming', you thought, 'Afterall, he must be busy with the concert coming up soon'

It was your one year anniversary with Jonghyun - CNBlue's main guitarist - and you - a freshman at Seoul University of Media.

Jonghyun had asked you to meet him near the university's second hall at 8PM…. You sighed again and was about to stand up from the now warm seat, a strum of guitar chords suddenly caught your attention. You hesitantly opened the double doors at the back of the hall.

There he was. A single spotlight was shining on Jonghyun. He was smiling - a little apologetically - and began singing Nae Sarang Ah, the OST frm Gentleman's Dignity.

When he was done, you clapped happily and ran up to him. He put down his guitar and also ran up to hug you. You squealed and jumped up and down in his arms.

"I thought you weren't coming" you said, pouting a little.

He chuckled and buried his face in your shoulder, "Sorry for being a littl- a LOT late… The practice ran a little longer than expected" You smiled up and was about to say "Happy one year" but in the end you guys both said it at the same time. You guys laughed and Jonghyun said "I hope we celebrate this day every year forever" 

He gazed sweetly at you and pecked your cheek. You blushed a little and pecked him back.

Suddenly someone yelled out, "AWWWWW come one man it's your one year and all you guys do is a small peck on your cheeks!!! This isn't worth watching at all!!"

3 guys - Yonghwa, Jungshin, Minhyuk to be exact - walked out from behind the curtains. Jonghyun smiled sheepishly and whispered "They helped with the lighting"

Jungshin continued, "Well?? Jonghyun? Why don't you be a man and just kiss her already?" you blushed and looked at your feet. Jonghyun said "Goodness, you guys can go now!! I thought you guys promised you would leave after my song" 

Yonghwa laughed and said, "Alright guys, lets just leave  - Have fun Yuri and Jonghyun!!" and they left. 

"Finally!!" Jonghyun said and twirled you so that you guys were facing each other. 

"You were saying before…?" you said, 

"I was saying how I want us to be together, forever."

"….Is that a propose?" you said, looking at Jonghyun's eyes harder.

"… Maybe" he said and reached over to meet your lips with his.

'……Maybe… Happy One Year Jonghyun…..' you thought.

Your fingers entwined with his, and Jonghyun pressed you closer to him so that you could almost feel his heart beating rapidly.

 

A/N:... This took ages but its so short..... hmph Ill try make the next one longer!!