The Waitress

Ice Prince or Grease One?

YOUR'S POV

"yaa hye jin, you're join us to jia's birthday party right?" my bestfriend, Suzy ask.

"ne, but i think i come late. you know, something secret."

"working late, again? if Yoona know about you, you get bully. you like cinderella, the different just in the morning you're princess and the night .....baammm!! the poor hye jin came. hahaha" Suzy laughed.

"you just annoyed me. jia's birthday still the day after tomorrow, you're just overact."

"promise me, you'll come. if not, you're going death." Suzy threatened me. i just nodded. "why don't you live with me? i already think you're my sister. "

"it's too danger for you because one night i can kill you hahaha. i'm lucky because i get caught with you when i work in the bar and you not tell anyone about this." i say awkward.

"why i must tell anyone? i don't have any benefit of them. they just , right?

"same here, i'm a too." i smirked

"you pretend like a , for real you just a kid. childish."

 

"hye jin, serve that customer. then you should sing." the manager told me, aahh he's just disturbing me. i just nodded. i already tired with this job, the customer just make fun of me. they always flirting and i feel disgusted when they do that. why do i accept this job and worked a whole at night? about dad, he is the only one reason why i must live like this. He leave me alone and i don't know where is he. aah this is birthday party, the rich people always waste their money and don't know how important the money.

"this is your drink, sir." i serve the drink with a fake smile. and they give me a tips. yaa i need more tips for pay my debt. "aisshh Tere should sent me more money, why she only sent money for college? why not she sent for a whole my life?" i said whispered. i think i just bump into someone, aah whatever. i must perform now, and i not prepare yet. Jeongmal!!!???

 

 

MYUNGSOO's POV

"yaa! myungsoo, what's wrong with you?" sungyeol ask me. i'm just stared at him.

"me? nothing wrong."

"your mood seems like too bad today. but, don't worry myung tonight we'll be party." sungyeol smile wide. "and there's alot of girls in there. gyu hyung know alot about party. yoohhooo~"

"choding." i say sarcastic

"no, i'll be the y one. you'll regret saying that." Sungyeol use a serious face. i just laughed, and leave him.

 

i sit in the corner and i feel bored. gyu's hyung party pretty good but i'm feel empty. woohyun and gyu hyung drink too much, dongwoo and hoya dance until die in the dancefloor, magnae and choding flirting with the girls. aisshh, jinjja why i must sit alone like this?

"yaaa! L! here, join us." sungjong, the maknae call me. i just shaking my head.

gyu hyung come to our table, i think he's feel dizzy. and wait, he's going to puke. no no no hyung, aaarrrggghh hyung!!! he shouldn't be drunk, if this gonna happened. i'm go to the bathroom, but life it's !!? the waitress bump into me, and she just walked away like nothing happened. she didn't even apologize. what's the hell it's!!??

lucky, i brought extra clothes and change. when i'm back, all of members already sit. i see the waitress that bump into me perform at the stage. aaa she's can sing and also can play guitar, not bad i think that's too good for waitress like she.

"myung, that girl is cute right?" choding ask me.

"don't call me myungsoo. she?" i said cold

"arraso, arraso L. yes, she's perform at thge stage now. what do you think abour her?"

"nothing special, she just like our fan i think."

"whooaaa, but i think she's cute. so what's about your fairy?" choding tease me

i rolled my eyes. "fairy?"

"when you broken up with her, you keep say about she in your dreaming and then you say about fairy too."

"what's?? you heard that?" i'm shocked

"not just me, they know too." choding smile a wide, he's feel won againt me. i just ruffled my hair, aissh this so frustated. "L, i must know about her."

"just don't be player, choding."

 

WOOHYUN's POV

i think i know who is she, she's look a like Cassie but why just she work in here? she's a damn rich. yes, i know she was in korea but i dont think she is Cassie who was i know. and since when she dyied her hair like that? she has ombre hair. i think i just hallucinations because i drink too much. she's pretty good play guitar, just like Cassie.

"myung, that girl is cute right?" choding ask L.

"don't call me myungsoo. she?" L said cold like usually.

"arraso, arraso L. yes, she's perform at thge stage now. what do you think abour her?"

"nothing special, she just like our fan i think."

"whooaaa, but i think she's cute. so what's about your fairy?" choding tease L.

L rolled his eyes. "fairy?" i giggled look at L expresion.

"when you broken up with her, you keep say about her in your dream and then you say about fairy too."

"what's!!??? you heard that?" L feel like so shocked.

"not just me, they know too." choding smile a wide, he's feel won againt L. L just ruffled his hair being frustated "L, i must know about her."

i'm just glared at Sungyeol.