Secret Place.... Part 9: The Secret Place

Secret Place Introduction

Secret Place ~~~ Part 9: The Secret Place.

 

"What was that all about?" I ask. "Well, the point why I didn't let you finish is because I know your going to say Mistaken... Aaanndd, I don't want the waiter to feel bad getting the wrong thought..." He explained. "Ookkk, whats wrong with correcting him?" I ask again. "Its not that, it's his effort, he probably made that rhythm... And I bet it took him a long time to finish." " I know that. But still, we need to correct him about..." I said pointing back and forth between us while looking down... "Just get in the car... It's getting late." He ended. The day after the dinner night... I received a mail that I know I will treasure forever.

 

Day 357. 8:00 a.m.  [Wearing this outfit = http://cdn102.iofferphoto.com/img/item/517/176/088/l_y-korean-leopard-version-of-slim-dress-pajamas-19b7.jpg ]   

"Finally! No work! Aaah! A day off from work, what should I do today?" I ask myself. "Oh I know! I'll call my friend to go Shoopping!"

After Dressng my self~up I climb dowstairs to let my mom know.   [Wearing this outfit = http://cdn102.iofferphoto.com/img3/item/381/083/502/2011-new-korean-summer-dress-ruffled-women-s-shoulders-de6ff.jpg ]

 

"Mom! I'll be out for an hour with my friends ok?!" I yelp, hopping she would hear me from the back yard

. ....................."Mom!!! Did you hear me? I said I'll be out for an hour or more with my friends!!!" I shouted so loud that I thought I just heard a crack... "Yeess! I hear ya! Go on and enjoy yourself! Don't stay late ok!?" She cried out loud. "I won't!"

10:54 a.m.

I jog towards my friend while exchanging greets at each other. "Why don't we watch that new movie! I think it's called...." Shane wondered.. "Love Diary!" We all recalled. "All right then! I'll be paying this time. But for the food, one of you guys will pay!" I declared "K!" My friends permitted.

After the movie was over.  "That was a great show!" Shayina sobbed. "Yeah! I was crying at the last part when Zain found Elaina's diary lying on the ground, talking about the girl having a crush on her childhood friend, which was Zain. But Elaina was too shy to confess. It turns out, Zain also have a feelings for her too but he was too scared to tell her. So now he didn't had the chance to tell her because Elaina died from a bloodcurdling car accident!!!" Shane whimpered. Tears easily came running down my eyes. I quickly swipe the tears away. I took a deep breath,"Yeah, that was probably the saddest show I had ever watched!"

4:35 p.m.

"Mom!!! I'm home!" I yelled in front of the main door taking my shoes off. "What a day! I will never forget that movie! The food we had on the restaurant sure filled my tummy!" I whispered to myself. "Oh hey Rey! Did you have fun?!" My mom glance. "Yup!" I said backing away. "By the way, you got a mail." She slowly handed to me. "Who is.... Oh! Ryeowook? Isn't that boy, the boy you brought to the hospital after the night of your meeting?" My mom ask. "Yeah. Thats him..." I said. "Hhhmmm...." My mom said as if she want to tell me something. "Ok mom. I'll go upstairs now." I Hugged her. As I walk up the stairs, I was so anxious to know what the letter says that I didn't notice I started pasting up. "Slow down Rey! That letter wont fly away!" My mom joked. She probably heard my stomps from the wooden stairs... I closed the door right when I entered my room. I sat on my bed and tear up the floral envelope. I unfolded the manila paper and began reading it to myself.

 

Dear Reynarie, Remember the exact day and time when we met each other once again before I left to fly out? Well... Today was the day when we met in there. The place of blossom trees. I'll be waiting for you until 5:00 p.m. , the same hour we last seen each other... I hope to see you... Sincerely, The boy from the car accident

"Silly! Sincerely, the boy from the car accident!" I murmured.

( I wonder what he is up to now?... Well the only way to find out is to visit that place!) I change my clothes and grabbed my purse heading to my car. )

[Wearing this outfit = http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-o3J4Jvy1ewo/UOhd2NZkGWI/AAAAAAAAAGg/LjPVXIi5CRc/s1600/tumblr_mg51g4O1FG1rkg5ago1_500.jpg ]

"Its 4:51 p.m.! I think I can make it!" I assured looking at the time in my car.

4:59 p.m.

I slammed the door. Then I started running through the greenery grass to the bridge. There he stood looking at the river. Red and white jacket, white pants and a red and white Jordan shoes. The same clothing style he wore in here last time, before he dissapeared in front of me.......

[If you would like to remember what Ryeowook is wearng, click this link ^_^ ------->>> http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r736/Cressent98Gx/935240_127164864148028_628951345_n_zps6a6cc245.jpg ]

(What the...) Observing what I was wearing, ( What a coincidence! I too was wearing the same type of clothing I last saw him in this place!) I slowly walked to him. He sense someone is walking towards him and so he turned around. "You are finally hear! I thought for a second there, you wouldn't come." He smiled with relief. "Sooo... Why did you want me to come here?" I finally ask. He held my hands and drag me along with him to the blossom trees. (The same cherry blossom trees we last stood... Why is he doing this?) "Remember this tree? This was the tree where I was going to tell you... Something..." He softly said giving of a gentle and shy smile. Suddenly, the memories flashed inside my head as if it just happened yesterday.

"Oh I see" Wookie sofly said... "Ummm... Reynarie? I have something to tell you..." "What is it you want to ask?" "Uuhhh... You see..." Just when he was about to say it, his cell phone started ringing. "Excuse me." He walk five steps away. "Oh, all right.. I see. Ok, I'm on my way." Wookie hanged up. "Sorry about that.... The thing that I was going to tell you... Uumm, is it okay if I tell you it someday... Else???" He shyly asked. "S-s-sure! Why not! Its fine, dont worry about it." I said trying to sound calm. "But don't worry, maybe today is just not the time....But please.... wait for me." He smiled. ( His smile makes me want to melt! His smile is so gentle and warm...) Looking at each other, Wookie held my left hand up and gave me something, then he close my fingers without getting to see what it was. "If you feel lonely or sad, just hold this up in the sky!" He exclaimed with a smile.....

 My mind and spirit came back to myself... I gaze upon his face, touching the necklace hanging on my neck. "I soo much remember..." I whispered. "I want to tell you... That....." He slowly said. "I love you..." I froze again... (He said it! The words I have been agelessly waiting for! Omg! What should I tell him??...) I gave up a straight face, then I slowly smiled at him. I opened my mouth. "I love you too." He smiled happily and ask,"Will you be my girl?" ................ "Of course!" I nodded. Giving each other the sweetest and most meaningful smile. :)

 

That is all for now! ...

Hope everyone likes it! ~_^