Secret Place.... Part 2: Under The Tall Cherry Blossom Tree

Secret Place Introduction

Secret place  ~~~ Part 2:  Under The Tall Cherry Blossom Tree 

"Oh I see" Wookie sofly said... "Ummm... Reynarie? I have something to tell you..." He quietly said. Looking at his face made me curious.  ( Oh gosh! I think I'm blushing!! Oh I hope he doesnt notice.) "What is it you want to ask?" I ask him. "Uuhhh... You see..." Just when he was about to say it, his cell started ringing. (Are you kidding me? Just when he was about to say it! Great timing cell phone!! Wow! Keep it up!) "Excuse me." He walk five steps away. "Oh, all right.. I see. Ok, I'm on my way." Wookie hanged up. "Sorry about that.... The thing that I was going to tell you... Uumm, is it okay if I tell you it someday... Else???" He shyly asked. "S-s-sure! Why not! Its fine, dont worry about it." I said trying to sound calm. But truly in the inside of myself, I'm super going crazy, dying to know what he was going to ask! "But don't worry, maybe today is just not the time....But please.... wait for me." He smiled. ( His smile makes me want to melt! His smile is so gentle and warm...) Looking at each other, Wookie held my left hand up and gave me something, then he close my fingers without getting to see what it was." If you feel lonely or sad, just hold this up in the sky!" He exclaimed with a smile. ( He seems happy in the outside, but I can feel he is sad in the inside... Sure thing he didn't want me to know that he is sad, so he just smile! But I can feel he is sad... I wonder why he is sad?) I stood there silently, wondering what I should say. ( Should I ask him why he seems sad?) just when I was about to. Wookie suddenly gave me a hug. I felt a rush of nervous. I froze thinking...( Oh gosh! My long time celebrity crush... Actually is hugging me! ) After he hugged me. He then kissed me on my right chick. I know my rose blushes on my chicks are getting brighter... As I observe at his face. He grew a bit of blush on his chicks. Then he walked away without a sound. I was so star struck of what just happened, that all I can do was stood there still until I turn into an ice statue. When I notice that he was gone. Out of the blue, I remember I was going to ask him what was wrong. I paste down the grass. I hurried and ran as fast as I could. But by the time I got there, I saw him driving away already. I have so much questions to ask him. ( why was he feeling sad? How come he said,- "But please wait for me?). "All those questions sure made my head hurt! Oh wait! I forgot the item that Ryeowook gave me! What could it be?" I opened my hands and saw a beautiful necklace. In the center of the necklace was a full moon hanging. "Wow!! This is so beautiful!" I held the necklace up high in the sky. The full moon shined bright, it swiftly made me feel happy! I wore it around my neck, " Wookie! I promise you! I will take care of this necklace you gave me!" I shouted.

Day 16.   [ Wearing this outfit ---->>>  http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/569033224/2012-blouse-office-lady-skirt-business-suit-professional-set-women-fashion-slim-OL-plus-size-chiffon.jpg

Four days have past since we met and have not heard anything about Ryeowook. "Yurika! Can I ask you something?" I ask. "Sure! What is it ma'am" she proudly replied. "Do you know Ryeowook? A famous singer from SUJU?" "Yess ma'am! Of course I do! In fact I heard that they are traveling all around the world again to perform! Uuummm... To what I heard, they flighted from here to other parts of the country about.... Four days ago! " She quietly said. "Oh really?!" I said surprisingly. "I'm sorry ma'am, what was the question you were going to ask?" She asked. "Oh! Uumm, never mind about it... You can get back to work." I quietly said.( It all make sense now! When he told me to wait for him, why he gave me this necklace, and how come he was feeling sad... Now all came together! It was because, he was leaving... And might not be able to come back here again after a year... ) thinking about it made me feel down and felt like my heart has been stab by millions of knife. 9:00 p.m I coudnt help but to start crying thinking about the last time I saw him, without my slow self knowing that he is going to be far for a while... I turned around at the window and looked up in the sky. I held my the full moon on the necklace above. Then it made me feel not lonely and sad anymore... It actually seems like he is very close to me when ever I held the full moon necklace he gave me, up the sky.

To be continue... ^_^