Ch.6

Number One (Close)

 

Xinee's POV

it's already 12:00 in the afternoon and i still didn't eat anything.when i spotted a restaurant i rush to it but bumped into someone when i enter the restaurant.i  tightly close my eyes and wait for me to fall in the hard floor but i was wrong i didn't falled in the floor but on someone's arms.

OMG !  who is this person ? i think it's guy . yeah a guy! if this a girl oh no she will get angry . i wonder who is he.

When i open my eyes , i hurriedly stand up and say sorry.

"Mianhaeyo Taemin-ssi"i bowed again.

"Sorry it's not enough"Taemin Smirk at me.

"Pardon?"

"Go on a date on me"Taemin snake his arms on my shoulders.

Eun Hye's POV

While im sitting on my so called office i remember the day i reject jiyong.

=FlashBack=

"My Yeobo"Jiyong said hugging me

"Nerdy im not your wife!"i yelled at him and pushed him

Jiyong start to cry and run outside the cafeteria

Nerdy Kwon Jiyong .. No fashion sense.Cry Baby. No way i would like him . i don't like NERDS LIKE KWON JIYONG ! this is my ideal boy . tumblr_ljpnhxg9b01qgy7sa.gif

Omo!This Guy ... i love to meet him !!!! IM DAY DREAMING AGAIN..

ClassRoom.

Jiyong sat beside me and he's looking at me again.

"Eun Hye-ah"he said in a very low tone

"Hmm?"i said writing the notes.

"C-c-can we m-m-meet in the park l-later?"He stuttering.

"Okay What time?"i aksed looking at him.

"3pm"he said while smiling like a idiot.

"Ok"i said and continue writing notes.

=3pm at the park=

Im with my sister Yeon Ji walking to the park.when we're near someone singing when i looked to the right.i see a boy with his nerdy glasses and clothes.

"Aigoo!"i sigh.

When his done singing (his singing only look at me , just imagine jiyongie singing it) He come near to me and Kneeled down.

"Park Eun Hye i know were just 12 years old and too young to be in a relationship but i can't take it anymore i really love you eun hye.Can you be my girlfriend?"He said holding a flower on his hands.

"Jiyong for the 55th time(s) No , I don't like a nerdy guys like you , no fahsion sense and Cry Baby.My ideal boy is who have fashion sense,Strong not a cry baby and have a great personality.Sorry but you're just a piece of trash."i said to him with confidence. i walked away along with my sister and go home leaving jiyong still knealing down and crying.

After 5 years 

Im now a trainee in YG Entertainment and i found my "Ideal Man" but i can't believe his the nerdy boy that i reject 5years ago.The Kwon Jiyong i know is now a Fashionista,Singer,Leader of BIGBANG and now a Playboy.

=End Of Flashback=

Hwa Young's POV

I knocked on her office door.

"Come in!"She shouted

I enter in her office and bowed.

"Take a sit" i take a sit in front of her desk.

"I want you to stay away on Jiyong even you like him,im not selfish im just saying this to you.If you don't stay at jiyong i will make your life like a hell .Im a nice person but when it becomes to jiyong im sorry i become evil.Me and Jiyong already know eachother since we're in first grade i know his personality and he's just using you hwa young to make me jealous.so goodluck you will see my evil side when we're on our dorm.bye"She leave me in her office.

She's EVIL !! Aigooo! i should stay away from jiyong oppa ! Aigooo somebody helped me please. 

Yeon Ji's POV

Im catching my breath because im run 1stfloor to 4th floor.im in front of my EVIL sister office and she come out.

"Hello my dongsaeng"she said in a cheerful tone and walked to the elevator.

"She's crazy!"i mumbled.

i enter our so called office and i see hwa young thinking something.

'Hwa Young Did my sister say something evil?"i asked her quickly

"Oh hello, deh she said i should stay away to jiyong oppa or she will make my life like a hell"she said.

"Aigoo! Mianhaeyo , don't worry im here i will protect you from my evil sister"i hugged her.

"Gomawo"hwayoung said and hugged me back.

is Eun Hye unnie is still normal ? how can she said things like that ! it's okay that jiyong suffer but not this little girl.I need help . i have to call TOP oppa and Park Bom unnie aigoo the Alien couple *Giggles*

Cess's POV

Taecyeon oppa walked me home and guess what no fans chase us.

"So oppa.. Goodbye"i said

"Goodbye , take care arasso ? You're debuting soon my princess"he kissed me again on the cheek.

"Deh , Annyeong"i waved to him.

When his no were to be seen i enter on my house and jumped up and down.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! IM CRAYZ IM GOING CRAZY HE CALLED ME MY PRINCESS !!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH IM GOING CRAZY OPPA OPPA ! OMO! OTTOKE ? OTTOKE?

Genie's POV

I Enter on Mrs.Joo office to get my schedules but before she gave me the folder/papers she said all the rules and our training lifes.

"Thank You.I will follow all the rules"i bowed  to her before leaving.

Hmmm! i wonder what my unnies doing right now especially Hwa Young unnie .. aigooo ! Im their Angel !! im going to help them Love Problems,Family Problems etc. hehe omo!Ice Cream *RUUUUUN*

****************************************************************

Now Playing : APink - I Don't Know 

Im just sharing hehe ^,^ .. Hmmm !! Is the chapter okay ? long enough ? 

Taemin is asking Xinee Out ?!?! or just playing with her ???

Cess is so happy .. and jumping like a kid

On Eun Hye and Jiyong Past .. hmmm Jiyong is a NERD before that's why Eun Hye Don't Like Him but after 5Years she start to like him.

Genie ICE CREAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM !! ,LOL xD