good morning one shot

good morning

 

you felt something hit you in the face, which woke you up instantly. looking to your side, you saw your boyfriend Ilhoon lying deep asleep next to you. his arm was over your chest. Your first reaction would have been to wake him up with a slap, but looking at his oh so cute face, his eyes closed and a sligh smile playing on his lips while his chest was rising up down following his breathing. you melted right away. 

Instead you removed his arm from your chest, freeing you, which allowed you to turn to him and kiss his nose

“good morning oppa” you whispered. his nose scrunched up and in less than a second went back to normal. 

You had to fight chuckling sounds coming out of your mouth. once again you kissed his nose.

“Oppa! Oppa! Ilhoon! wake up!” you whispered a little louder this time. 

Muffled sounds came out of his mouth before he slowly opened his big brown eyes. once again you melted. 

everytime he looked directly at you, you felt shivers up and down your whole body. 

“Good morning oppa!” you smiled and reached to touch his cheek. 

He closed his eyes again taking in your touch “good morning jagiyah”

Ugh his morning voice. everytime you woke him up, you were surprised by how y his voice could be right after he woke up. You felt yourself getting hot and tried to hid your face in his shoulder. He realised this and smirked. 

his bare skin felt so hot against you, and once again you thanked god he slept without his shirt on. his body may not be as muscled as the other btob members, but his skin felt perfect against yours, specially when he held you at night. 

“Jagi” he called to you, and you lifted his head. your faces were so close to eachother, your noses were touching. you couldnt see anything but his eyes in front of you. 

“Yeah?” you barely were able to say the word

“What are you waiting for ?” 

His words were unexpected to you . you rose an eyebrow

“What do you mean?” 

You saw him smirk again and without a second thought he leaned in and kissed you.

your head dropped to the pillow and he took the chance to get on top of you. 

intertwinning your fingers together, he raised your hands above your head

“Now we’re talking” he laughed. you made a small effort to getting out of grip, but he only held you tighter. not that you mind.

“so … what now ?” you asked him, his face expression gave you all the answers you needed, but still…. you had to hear him

he leaned to kiss your nose and you felt a thousand butterflies fly away in your stomach. 

“you are such a tease ilhoon” you whined trying to kiss him.

he felt your frustration and to tease you even more he his lips, then yours, then his again.

you had to fight a moan from coming out of your mouth. he always teased you like this.

with a swift move, you pounced him down, and this time you climbed on top of him, feeling his arms and chest. you were in heaven. but this time you would be the tease.

you leaned down caressing his cheek, ready to kiss him. but instead you reached out and pinched his nove. he screamed for the pain.

Knowing he would want revenge, you got up and ran out of your room, to the living room and hid behind the curtains. he grabbed you quickly. his strong grip on your waist, pulling you near him and before you could pull away he kissed you. his hand behind your neck pulling you as close as humnly possible and the other haand still on your waist, his thumb rubbing your stomach making you the happiest girl in the world.