WHEN THE ANGEL FALLS

Little Miss Cupid

 

 

"I promise I will be a good angel, please father don't let him do this!"

"I'm Sorry, but you've already cause so much trouble"

"no, please"

"I can't do anything about it"

"Father!!!"

 

"Aish, eottoke?! I don't want to go there, father, please"

"Listen, I also don't want to do this, but you're just,,, *sigh. Daughter, look, it's for your own good, and beside you need that because you mishandle your power.Love angels don't just shoot arrows at people because they just want to or if they just feel that they look good together, love angels are just around to help people clear the path to their better half. Look at what you've done? You shoot them but they were not really destined for each other, now what? they just quarrel. we should bring love to them, not hatred."

Ann J just sat there quitly listening to her father, Cupid.

"Ann J, look here, there are only three couple arrows, this is not a game. This is serious and you need to be punished."

"I'm sorry father"

"come here my angel"

she come to her father and look at him

"Aigoo, my angel is still a baby, father is sorry too, I think you're still too young to handle this, but still you should've bee more careful on your actions. Even if you go there, it doesn't mean that you won't come back here. You just need to learn your lessons, and there, you learn the meaning of love, so when you get back here, you can be a good love angel, understand?"

"ne"

"Ann J, you were being called by the Higher One" a guard angel said

Ann J look at her father and he just smiled at her. This is it, the moment that every angel doesn't want to come to them, falling to earth. Angel sometimes went to earth too for their job, but this is different, cause an angel will lose it's wings and live as a human. Falling to earth is painfull, and it's the first time that an angel will feel pain. Angels that fall to Earth were mostly punished for a serious deed. Ann J, misuse her power by shooting the love arrows at people that were not meant for each other, Every person has that someone that they are destined to be with, but with the number of people in the world and many more trouble, some are having a hard time to find it's better half, so love angels were there to help them see each other, love angels also help couples that were fighting to clear things out by clearing their mind and getting rid of the hatred.

"Ann J... I know  that you know why I called for you right?"

Ann J loo around her, many angels were there and looking at her, including her father and her friends, she closed eyes tightly and nod.

By that, she fell strong winds and the clouds she's stepping to disappeared and she finally falls, her wings were slowly vanishing and it'spainful, falling into earth is not really good, she promised herself that when she get's back to heaven, she will be a good angel.

 

"Aaaahhhhhhhh!!!!" she finally let out her scream

 

 


 

 

"Where's my daughter?! tell me where is she?!" Yeo Woon's mother shout at the nurse, she ran to the O.R as the nurse said, when she came there, her husband and her little son was there waiting, there was also a man that she didn't know, with weak knees, she slowly went to them

"Umma!" her son called and ran to her. She hug her son tightly then the door opened and the doctor came out

"My daughter? what happened to her? she's fine, right? tell me she's fine!" she said

"hon, please, don't be like this" her husband said, the little kid was now crying

"I'm sorry, we've done everything but, she didn't survive" the doctor sadly said

the couple was stunned 

"what?! NO!, THAT CAN'T BE, DOCTOR GO BACK THERE AND SAVE MY DAUGHTER, PLEASE...."

"i'm sorry"

"please, stop, calm down" her husband said

"CALM DOWN?! YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN THIS HAPPENED TO MY DAUGHTER? TO OUR DAUGHTER?! NO, SHE CAN'T, SHE CA-N..T....my daughter" she cried

"I hate you! I hate you ! why did you kill my noona!" the crying kid said to the man while punching his legs

"are you the.." she said

"I'm Sorry, it's an accident" she said to the man

"HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO A CHILD? SHE'S SO YOUNG TO DIE, SHE HAVE MANY DREAMS..."

"Please forgive me, I don't intend to do it" the man said, bowing down to his knees

this time, her husband held her so she can calm down, she fall on her knees, her husband's tears were flowing down his cheeks, it's the first, after a long time, that he cried. The little child was still crying, the man, down on his knees and the doctor, head down giving them symphaty.

 

 

A young girl... at the age of  16... lost her life... she can no longer dream, she can longer smile, she can no longer show them what she feels, she can no longer bring back the happiness in her family.....

 

 

 

 

 

"Is this the end for me?"

 

"mianhae.."

 

"mianhae appa..."

 

"mianhae umma..."

 

"...mianhae Yeobin...."

 

"I promised myself to bring this family back together...but...now I can't..."

 

 

dark space surround the young girl, she's not moving, but it seems like she's floating, floating towards an unknown direction, then she saw a light in front of her..the light is pulling her. she's not talking but she can hear her thoughts..

 

"Is that where will I go?"

 

"but... I don't want to... I want to go back....but I can't move...."

 

"please... I don't want to die without completing my mission..."

 

 

 

"That's the only thing I want to do, and I need to do..."

 

"let me--"

 

 

 

"Aaaahhhhhhhh!!!!"

 

 

"what's that? where did it came from?"

 

the young girl look at the light in front of her, slowly a figure came nearer to her, and it became faster. faster and faster it came to her, screaming. In a moment, it passes by her at her side, and as if the time slows down, she saw the figure when it's just by her side, it's a girl, looking at her with eyes full of pain, the time speed up again and the girl was already passed by her, her scream slowly fades until it can not be heard anymore and she was already near at the light that causes her to close her eyes