iii

Angel

 

 
 
Cheonsah’s POV
 
 
I was about to run away when he grabbed my hand and pushed me aside. Eh!?
 
“Angel!?” Andwae! Kim Sunggyu-shi?!
 
“Your voice…It can’t be..Are you Angel?!” He asked again. I looked away , trying to avoid his eyes.
 
“I can’t be wrong. I know that voice anywhere. Tell me! Ppali!!” He pestered me.
 
“A-a-aniyo”
 
“Kojitmal! I know what I heard. Sing again, jebal.” Sunggyu-shi begged.
 
Eottoke?? I need to get away from him.
 
“Apa!” He screamed when I stepped on his foot. I took that as an opportunity to escape.
 
I dashed away with all my might, completely forgetting to apologize to him.
 
I literally dropped to the floor when I reached my room.
 
My heartbeat is so beyond normal. Could it be because I ran like a maniac? Or could it be because Sunggyu-shi’s face was so close to mine?
 
Dragging myself to my table, I faced my best friend. My laptop.
 
It had always been the one that knows me best.
 
Ever since I was little, I loved singing.
 
However, I always sang alone. People around me never understood my passion.
 
They said that only pretty people can become singer. They also said that I look too plain and I also hesitate.
 
Since then, I never sang in front of anyone again.  
 
Things changed when I created Angel. I used this opportunity to sing without being seen.
 
I became super happy when I learned that people out there liked my voice.
 
I covered more songs because of that. But my fans or should I say Angel’s fans then began to want to meet Angel in person.
 
I wanted to show myself but I can’t forget what happened before.
 
How pathetic am I?