Chapter 2

Wanted Perfect Girlfriend

Thank you WeAreOneExo226 for my cute poster...

 

 

"What are we doing here Lee Dora?!" Kim Haneul, Dora's bestfriend asked hesitatedly while looking at the entrance of a certain club. She has never been in a club before, not because they are still underaged, but because it's not really her thing to go on clubs and parties. Though her and Dora were friends since childhood, the two of them are opposites, but despite that fact, they are close as siblings.

"We are going to do some hunting tonight." Dora exclaimed with a mischievous smile plastered on her lips.

"Hunting?!" Haneul glanced at her in wonder.

"Let's get inside!" Dora pulled her friend in one arm and guided her towards the entrance but Hanuel pulled back. "What?!"

"How are we suppose to get in...we are minors!"

"That you didn't need to proclaimed. Just leave it to me!"

Though with hesitation, Haneul found herself at the entrance as her friend tried to talk with the security. She was so scared and nervous that he will find out that they are minors but to her surprise he let them in.

"What did you tell him?" She whispered near Dora's ears.

"Oh that?! Kevin knows him and he told him in advance about us."

"Kevin?" Haneul mumbled.

"Now where should we go?!"  Dora look around the clouded place, with people dancing and glidding everywhere as the loud music echoed across the room.

"You are here!" A male voice made the two girls turn.

"Kevin!" glad you found us!" Dora happily hugged him while Haneul just glance at him.

"Hi Haneul-ssi! Fancy meeting you hear!" Kevin greeted her that made Dora rolled her eyes   She knows that Kevin has a secret crush on Haneul and that made the later felt awkward towards Kevin.

"Ehem...." Dora purposely cleared to steal the two's attention.  "Now my friend where is my prey?"

"P... Prey?!" Kevin asked back, confused. 

"The reason why we are here...that guy...remember?" Dora clicked her fingers infront of him at his sudden memory loss.

"Oh, you mean Teo!" Kevin grinned at her.

"Teo?!" Who is he?" Haneul asked.

"Teo? He is going to be my future boyfriend!" Dora uttered with confidence. Making Kevin laught out loud.

"Eeeeeee?!" Haneul stared at her in surprise.

"They'll be out in a few minutes....your future boyfriend, I mean." Kevin informed still laughing, playing along with her dorkiness. "Let's grab something to drink first, while waiting." 

The three of them walked towards the bar and seated.

"But Dora you are not allowed to drink alcohol!" Haneul murmured to her after she heard her order a beer.

"Say's who?! Tonight my friend, is when we enjoy being a teenager, with no restrictions or rules."

"But what if your parents found out?!"

"Enter here," Dora pointed to her left ear, "and exit here."  And to the left. Meaning, scoldings in the future will just pass through her ears.

"You seriously is a bad girl!" Haneul just shook her head at her.

"Whatever!" Dora replied witha raised shoulder. With her friends, she needed not to act and pretend as a nice girl. They know she is unpredictable.

A loud cheering broke their conversation and their eyes automatically shifted towards the stage.  And there, Dora saw the person she wanted to see most! SHIN TEO!

After she saw him at the cafe last time, and after Kevin had told her about him, she never stop pursuing Kevin to tell her where they play. She kept on bothering hin 'till he gave up and told her, butbit didn't stop it there.  She wanted to go and see him, but being a minor prevented her from doing so, so she ended up blackmailing Kevin till he gave in.  And now, the moment she had been waiting for has finally came 

Teo climbed up the stage last. And just like the first time she saw him, he was a breath-taker. His long hair and fair complexion just made him stand out.  He playfully greeted and smiled st the crowd. Dora watched his every move, making sure not to miss a single information about him. He gave his signature eagyo that made the crowd cheered loudly and girls squeeing.

Then they started to sing.  Though he was not the main vocal, but his voice is just as soothing as his two other members.  All three of them, sang their solo's in the middle and Teo suddenly became serious and emotional during his turn, while singing the song that according to him was his favorite.

Dora on the other was so focused thst she had temporarily forgot her friends.  That moment, there was nothing else she sees and nothing else she hears.  Just him above the stage, and his voice that calms her senses.

Everyone seems to have enjoyed his solo, because he recieved a loud applause after.

"He's not bad right?!" Dora asked Kevina nd Haneul.

"Yeah I guess..." Haneul replied.

"I guess?" 

"He is just abcdefghijklmopqrstwxyz!!!!" 

Her friends looked at her weirdly...."abcdefghij.....what kind of language is that?"

"It's fangirl thing...something you two won't understand...anyways..I think I am a fan now...and he is so hot!"

"She sure had gone crazy!" Kevin whispered near Haneul's ears and the later felt like all her  hairs stood up, and it made her uncomfortable.

"YE..yeah she has become weirder.." she stuttered.

"Don't think guyz thst I didn't heard you!" Dora glanced at them feircefully.

"Woopssss..." Kevin raised his hands in surrender, but still grinning at her.

"Anyways, Kevin~~" 

"I dont like that kind of tone...." Kevin whinned.

"Please?" Dora tried to act cute infront of him and batted her eyes.... 

"No!" Kevin repeated.

"Yes!" 

"No!" 

"Oh yes, you will or else...." 

"Oksy fine!" Kevin stood up from his seat. "You seriously is a blackmailer!"

Dora just ignored his complaints."Thank you!"

"Yeah right!"

 

___________________________________

 

"What am I doing here again?" Kevin murmured to himself. After he left Dora and Haneul, Kevin found himself standing infront of the standby room, uneasily waiting for it to open.

"Yes?" A woman with short and curly hair asked when the door opened.

"Er...hello, I am one of the friend of the owner of this bar and I wanted to ask if I can see Lunafly...I am a big fan." *Damn Lee Dora...imma pinch your nose after this, I swear!*

"Noona, who is that?" A male voice from inside asked.

"He said he is a friend of Mr. Kim. What was your name again?" She asked Kevin.

"Kevin..my name is Kevin."

"He said his name is Kevin and he wanted to see you guyzz!" 

Footsteps followed after that, and a blonde guy with gray eyes popped out from behind.

"Sure, come in!" He smiled at Kevin and invited him inside.

"Thanks, I really thought you will turn me down." Kevin bowed at them.

"No, of course not! It's an honor for us to meet new friends though we are just an anonimous band.

"No, you are pretty popular arond her. As a matter of fact my friend is a big fan of your and  me too."

"Oh we are really thankful. By the way my name is Sam and I am the leader of the band, and this is Teo and our magnae Yun."

All three of them, stood up and bowed before him to his surprise. "No, guyz you dont need to." Kevin awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

Sam the leader just chuckled at his shyness and Yun just smiled quietly.

"Hey guyz, I know your tired after your performance but would youblike yo grab something to eat?" 

"Eat?!" Teo exclaimed out of nowhere. Kevin nod. "Sure!We wont say no to foods, right hyung?" He smiled to the oldest guy.

"It's just you Teo... but sure we are kinna hungry so why not!" Sam smiled in aggreement.

After telling their staffs that they are going out for a dinner all four of them walked out of the small room in Kevin's relief. *Mission accomplished!* He rejoiced inside.

"What's taking him so long?" Dora impatiently tap her fingers agains the bar, waiting for Kevin to come out.

"Dora isn't that them?" Haneul nudge her.

"Where?!" Her slowly drained energy went full levels up after she saw Lunafly walking towards them followed by Kevin at the ba

Dora's heart immediately went *thump thump thump* and throat suddenly became dry.  Teo was there, walking towards her with eyes fixed on her..or them?

"ah guyz, these are my friends Haneul and....."

"Lee Dora..!" She cut him off and offered her hand only to Teo, with eyes fixed and that can only see Teo that moment.

Haneul pinched her side to refrain her, but she felt numb.  Teo on the other hand is looking at her with blank mind, same as Kevin and the rest of Lunafly. Teo shyly took her hand and shook it. "Er....nice to meet you Dora-ssi. My name is Teo.."

"Oh I know!" She stated. 

"You know?"

"Yeah, isn't Kevin just introduced you?" Kevin sighed in relief.

"Oh, yeah of course!" Teo nod.

"Let's go guyzz!" Kevin broke the spell sorrounding her.

"Go? Where?" She asked confused.

"I asked them to eat out." Kevin stared at her with warning or else his alibi will be blown up.

"Oh yeah, sure let's go." She said when she realized and winked at Kevin after.

They decided not to go far and found a cafe close to the bar. With different thought Dora entered the cafe.  Tonight is the day she had been waiting for.  And she is determined.  She won't keep bothering and pestering Kevin this past day only to result to nothing.  She has a mission and that mission is to make the visual of Lunafly to fall for her.

"What?!" Kevin furrowed her brows when she nudged him.

"I am not satisfied with the sitting arrangement. Move away!" she bratty ordered Kevin since Kevin is sitting just betwen her and Teo.  

"Lee Dora, you behave!" Kevin warned her ,but only got ignored.

"Do you want to do this again or you want to end this here tonight?!" she argued back.

"Fine! Fine! You devil in disguise!" Kevin mumble but moved seat anyways.  She happily slide towads Teo's side and give him the most beautiful smile ever.

"Hello Teo!" she greeted again.

"Hi!" Teo timidly replied.

"So what do you want to eat?" she asked him, attention focused.

"I ordered cheese fondue."

"Ow!" she nod.  One thing to add on her lists.  "So you like cheese?"

"Yeah, I actually like anything!"

"He loves to eat!" Yun seconded.

"So your girlfriend probably feeds you a lot." *Please say no!* She silently prayed.

"I don't have  agirlfriend!" he announced and Dora sighed in relief.

"Really?! But you are so pretty, it's unbelievable that you no girlfriend." 

"What are you doing?!" Haneul pulled her back since she is almost leaning close to Teo.  

"I am just trying to know him." she replied to her and slid back to his side.

"So what else do you like?" she bravely asked.

"He just wants simple things...a girl that can cook, foods, foods and foods!" Sam answered.  That causes everyone's laughters.

*Oh, so he realy loves to eat.  No problem I can learn!kkk.* she thought.

"And one more thing...hyung wants a girl who will take care of his child!"

 

 

I don't know if this is a lame chappy or what so let me know okay?

I'll try to update as aften as possible...