Chapter 1

That's how I do it!

 

 

"yaa your coming home for lunch?" donghyun asked hyunseong.

"Ani Hyung! I got plans for lunch! Think I’ll come late today! So don't wait for me!" he replied and rushed out!

"I wonder what he is up to now! That guy is been out lately!" donghyun thought.

"Hyung how do you chop this?" minwoo was trying to chop a carrot with a small knife.

"Minooyaa!! How many times have I told you not to play with sharp things!" donghyun grabbed the knife from the younger kid.

"i was only looking at it!" minwoo apologized.

"Minooyaa go play with youngminie" he shoved him out of the kitchen.

"Youngminie can I have a turn?" minwoo grabbed the game console.

"yaa don't touch that! I worked hard to get that score! Go play outside!" youngmin yelled at minwoo.

"I'm not a kid! U guys keep ordering me around! I'm leaving!" minwoo pouted as he left the room.

"I'm 17 and they still treat me like a kid!’ Don't touch this! Don't touch that!' I'm tired of this!" he thought as he walked the lonely street.

"This is weird! Today is the week end and no one’s out? The street is usually busy during this time! But why is it so silent and lonely today?" he looked around.

"Hmm!" he sighed and walked casually.

*sound of shoes*

"Ahh let go!" minwoo screamed as he was forcefully being pulled by some men in black t-shirt.

He tried to punch one of men who held his arm. But that man turned him around and held both his hands behind, leaving minwoo helpless and struggling.

"Bring that!" said one man to his mate.

"What do you want? What are you going to do to me?" minwoo stared at the men who approached him with a half wet cloth in his hand.

"Shut up will you! It won't hurt anymore now!" said the man as he covered minwoo's nose with the cloth.

"mmmhmm! Let me go!" minwoo struggled for a while and fainted.

"How much chloroform did you use?" asked a man as he carried minwoo to their car.

"Enough to keep him sleeping for 2-3 hours!" he smirked.