1

Out Of The Line

 

Students stared as they passed in front of Seoul University’s Business School building, well they weren’t staring at the building, they were staring at the white Porsche Boxster that was parked in front of it. Beside the car, the driver was leaning casually as she observed her surroundings.

So why were they staring?

It was none other than Park Chaekyung, she was all long legs and limbs with a Herve Leger dress and Loboutins flats. She was popular around the country for her model status and it didn’t hurt to steal a glance at her.

“Noona!” A shocked and confused Chanyeol said as he stepped out of the building with some of his friends.

Chaekyung took off her Armani sunnies and smiled at him, most of the males around almost fainted.

“Aren’t you busy?” Her brother asked as he walked to her.

“I took some time off, Yeol. Dont you want to spend some time with noona?” She chuckled as she opened the car door and grabbed his backpack and tossed it inside.

Before she could turn away from him, Chanyeol grabbed the key from her.

“Ya!”

“Noona, I’ll drive. I dont want civilians to suffer.”

“What does that mean, Park Chanyeol?” She grumbled and took the front seat instead.

“Noona, you dont have the phrase speed limit in your vocabulary.” Chanyeol grinned and closed the door, then he hopped in front of the wheel and sped off.

 

Khun placed the folder he was reviewing on his desk and stood up. It was another normal day for him again.

He heard someone knock on his office door. He had sent his secretary on an errand earlier, no one was going to receive his guests first.

“Come in.” He called.

Yoonhee came in, with a smile of her face.

“Hey.” He smiled as he opened his arms to her.

“I decided to drop by and ask if you already ate. Have you?” Yoonhee asked as she hugged him back.

“Actually, I can’t step out of the office. I have this rush meeting for the shareholders in about an hour.” Khun smiled apologetically.

“Well, here you go.” Yoonhee grinned as she got something from her Fendi purse.

“I stopped by the delicatessen.” She produced a brown paper bag.

“Turkey sandwich, you should at least eat something, President.” She nodded and placed it on the desk.

“I will eat it well, but are you busy?” Khun asked.

“I have to meet some new employees for the Jamsil branch, didn’t you schedule that for me?” She chided.

“Ah right, I’ll see you later then.” Khun smiled and gave her a quick kiss.

“Dont overwork, Khun.”

“You too.”

 

Khun flexed his neck as he stepped out of the hall, it was already two in the afternoon when the meeting finally ended.

Then he noticed someone standing by the glass windows.

“What are you doing here?” He asked as he walked to her.

Chaekyung looked at him, then she blinked.

“You haven’t eaten yet.” She stated. Khun nodded.

“Come on, buddy.” She walked towards the elevator.

Soon, they arrived in his office. Chaekyung’s eyes landed on the untouched tureky sandwich.

“Did you secretary buy that? You dont like turkey.” She said.

“It was Yoonhee, I think she forgot, anyway, what brings you here, Chae?”

“I just had lunch with Yeol, then I had a feeling you were alone-”

“You were bored, weren’t you?” Khun smirked as he got his phone and placed it in his coat pocket.

“I’m accompanying you to lunch, Buckyboo, but you are treating me to ice cream!” She announced as she pulled him with her.

“Have you spoken with Director Pyo?”

“Why would you let that stink breath old man handle my contract? Why dont you do it?!” She asked as they walked towards the elevator.

Khun smiled and placed one arm aorund her shoulder.

“Fine, I’ll do it. Be here by ten tomorrow.”

“As long as you get me the Prada hobo bag.” She beamed at him.

 

Khun just sighed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++