Eukyangkyang

Doue どうして

“Seoyeon ah, ahh~” Junsu fed a spoonful of bibimbap into Seoyeon’s mouth and she her lips in glee. “Oppa, your turn. Ahh~” He then opened his mouth wide and let the food fall into his mouth happily… Until it went down the wrong pipe and he started choking because he saw two familiar young men walking in their direction.

“Oppa, waeyo?” Seoyeon panicked and began patting Junsu’s back worriedly.

“T-the-them.” He pointed at Jaejoong and Changmin urgently before whipping both his and Seoyeon’s heads around. He signaled to her to take their leave immediately but were stopped in their tracks straight away.

“Hyung? Junsu hyung?” Changmin’s voice reverberated throughout the entire food house and the couple gulped.

Junsu turned around slowly and plastered a fake smile onto his face. “Hey guys!” He greeted through clenched teeth.

“Is that…” Jaejoong sneaked a peek at the familiar-looking girl next to him. “Seoyeon?!” He was surprised beyond words.  

Grinning sheepishly, Seoyeon also turned around and said, “Hi…” She blushed when Changmin’s jaw almost dropped to the ground.

“Hyung… you… how could you…” Changmin could barely think straight and his words came out sounding all wrong.

Junsu placed a protective arm over Seoyeon’s shoulder and said, “Look, you guys had better keep your mouths shut about this or we’ll both die, get it?”

“But hyung, you..!” Changmin shook his head furiously and sighed dramatically.

“Ignore him. He’s just disappointed that Seoyeon’s actually taken.” Jaejoong mocked at him.

“Yeah, if you weren’t Jung Yunho’s sister, I’d date you already.” Changmin pouted.

“Cute.” Seoyeon blurted out and blushed.

“Do you want to die?” Junsu stared daggers at Changmin.

“Hyung, I should be asking you that question. What if Yunho found out?” Changmin retorted.

As if Yunho heard those words, a similar silhouette of his formed at the entrance. “It can’t be…” Seoyeon gasped and hid under the table at once. 

“Tsk tsk tsk, we meet again, Junsu. Good riddance.” Yunho scoffed at Junsu while Seoyeon trembled violently under the table.

“W-What do you want?” Junsu stammered, shocked upon meeting his future brother-in-law.

“Nothing, the seafood restaurant’s closed and we just wanted to have something to eat but it looks like I’m not really invited here. It’s okay, I’ll leave. Wait, got to call my sister.”  Yunho remarked and whipped out his phone, dialing Seoyeon’s number.

Seoyeon had a sudden body spasm and knocked her head against the table. Junsu froze. Yunho turned his head towards the table, raising his eyebrow.

“I’VE GOT YO- ” Seoyeon’s Mirotic ringtone blasted out from under the table.

“YOU UNDER MY SKIN! YOU KNOW YOU GOT IT!” Jaejoong started shouting madly at Yunho.

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” Changmin tried to mimic the high note and added in some adlibs. They were making so much noise that the ringtone was drained out, to Seoyeon’s relief.

Treating them as idiots, Yunho rolled his eyes and walked out of the food house with the rest of Team U-Know.

Seizing the opportunity, Seoyeon crept out from her hideout and answered her phone, “Yobuseyo?... Oppa, I’m studying with Jiyoung now… Wae?... Yeah, I’ll have my dinner by myself… No, I’m really with her… What? You want to talk to her?” Her eyes wandered around desperately before landing on Jaejoong. “Help me.” She mouthed.

Jaejoong stared back at her as if she had grown another head before Changmin nudged him. He frowned disapprovingly but still cleared his throat and went the highest pitch his voice could get, “Yeah, Yunho oppa?” Junsu and Changmin had to stifle their laughter.

“No oppa, she’s really Jiyoung. Just that she got a cold. Yeah… Okay fine, I won’t be too late… Okay… Okay okay… Oppa, you’re so naggy. Okay, bye!” Seoyeon slapped the phone shut and heaved a sigh of relief. She looked at Jaejoong and the rest followed suit.

As if on cue, all of them burst out laughing.