They're here! Introducing Team Plasma!

Truth VS Ideals

A/N: I'm so happy that my new poster I requested was ready! For, that I decided to update two days in a row! Note, this particular poster will only be used when N or Team Plasma are in certain chapters. More details of the poster in the description at the beginning. Hope you enjoy reading!!

--

Jonghyun and Amber arrived at the Pokémon Center while Taemin, Key, and Minho had to deal with four rather grouchy time travelers about training. When Amber wasn't looking, Jonghyun decided to make a quick call. He was rather curious to see that Onew had left from the booths and not telling where he went but that wasn't Jonghyun's concern at the moment.

"So you want me to go to the Center right now?" questioned a voice through the other line. 

"Yeah. I have a bunch of money to spend right now since my constantly battling with trainers on the way to Striaton so don't worry about that. I have one of them with me right now so we'll deal with her here in Accumula and I ask the favor of you to come with us back to Striaton tomorrow to help the other girls since we plan on leaving early tomorrow morning," explained Jonghyun.

The voice on the other line was silent for a few moments before responding. "Okay but this better be worth the travel from Nuvema Town, okay!?" 

"Alright, see you in 10." With that, the male hanged up and started fist pumping for a good five seconds. "Step one complete."

"You look like you're signaling a Woobat or something," commented Amber arriving after handing over Krokorok to Nurse Joy for another heal section.

"It's a surprise. Just wait till an old friend of mine gets here," answered the boy. Amber just shrugged about it,

Before he can make another comment, he felt hot air on his ear, making him jump in fright. He turned and glared at who was the troublemaker. It was a girl with blue eyes, long brown hair tied in a giant ponytail that was held by her pink and white hat with a pokéball logo in the center, white tank top, black sleeveless vest, shorts that were a bit shorter than mid thigh, and comfortable sneakers. She was holding a Cheshire smirk on her face. Amber tried hard to hold back her laughter at Jonghyun's reaction.

"What the heck, Hilda? How did you get here so fast!?" questioned Jonghyun with a hint of annoyance. The said new girl chuckled at him.

"We'll when you have a Braviary that can fly as fast as Mach one, of course you'll make it here one to two minutes tops," answered Hilda before turning to look at Amber wearing some strange clothing as Jonghyun mentioned in their phone call. "So this is one of them? She'll be easier to find a good outfit. Her looks says it all."

"What is she talking about?" questioned Amber as she looked at Jonghyun.

"Well, if you haven't noticed, you and your sisters have all gotten strange looks by everyone in town. If you guys come with us the way you're dressed, you'll attract too much attention to yourselves even if it isn't intentional so I thought that while the others are training, you can get some new clothes to blend in while the others get them in Striaton tomorrow," explained Jonghyun.

"Get what?" questioned a voice that made all three of them jump. They turned to see someone that Jonghyun and Amber easily recognized.

"Krystal?" The two questioned at the sametime.

"How did you get out of the Battle Club without being noticed?" asked Amber.

"I asked where the private quarters are and I got lost trying to find them so I came her since I remembered the ones here," answered the younger. Amber and Jonghyun facepalmed while Hilda looked confused.

"You mean the restroom? Nevermind that, do you even know how it works here?" asked the youngest of the four. Krystal shook her head.

"The boys refused to and it felt embarrassing to even ask the nurse," responded Krystal. Hilda sighed.

"Looks like I'll show you. Follow me, Your Highness." Krystal winced at the title. Would people stop treating her like royalty already!?

After a good 15 minutes, the two came back. Amber and Jonghyun looked to see a frustrated Hilda and kinda nervous Krystal.

"What happened in there?" questioned Amber, knowing it could potentially be rude coming out of Jonghyun's mouth.

"Let's say it'll take a while for you two to adjust at using a restroom," simply said Hilda to drop the subject. Just looking at Krystal's face, Amber nodded in response.

"So, you're still up for the shopping?" questioned Jonghyun. Amber nodded in response.

"Yes. Unlike my sisters, I tend to be more out of the comfort zone than anything. I'm sure if you two get Krystal to do it, they'll ease in eventually," responded the short haired girl. Krystal raised a brow at this.

"Shopping?"

"Mmhm. If you get clothes that are similar to ours, you won't stand out like the clothes you have now," answered Hilda. Krystal looked at her own clothes, then looked at Hilda's. They're completely different, but Hilda's seems more logical in this time period. Krystal thought about it for a while before nodding.

"Of course. New sets of cloth will be able to camouflage us as normal people in this time period," answered the brunette.

"Good. Because I'm a guy, I can't help much with your outfits, which is why I asked my friend Hilda to travel from Nuvema Town to help you," commented Jonghyun.

After a bit of planning, the four headed straight to a small store in town. Hilda decided to start with Amber first, after seeing how different her style of clothing was compared to Krystal's. Jonghyun decided to help upon discovering that Amber seemed to like more of a tomboy style. Krystal sat at one of the benches, staring at the variety of feminine clothing. She ignored the looks the received from bystanders as she carefully observed what types of strange modern clothing she would prefer to wear.

After a while, her thoughts were interrupted with someone clearing their throat. She turned and saw Jonghyun and Hilda in front of her with smiles on their face.

"Ready to see Amber, the amazing new Pokémon Trainer!?" shouted Jonghyun with Hilda giggling at the comment. Krystal frowned but soon gasped upon seeing her older sister. 

Amber was wearing a boyish outfit that referenced to Jonghyun's current one. It started with a denim button up that was rolled past her elbows, followed by a plaid opened shirt on top with the sleeves also rolled, and finally added with a black sleeveless leather vest. Next were black skinny jeans, black combat boots, and a bracelet and dogtag necklace to add to it.

"Last but not least," said Hilda as she pulled out a black fitted hat with a white pokéball logo in the middle and placed it snugly on Amber's head. Hilda smiled at the completed look. "Perfect."

"It feel so weird but you quickly get used to it," commented Amber with a sheepish smile.

Krystal was silent for a few moments before smiling. "It suits you a lot, Amber. I would love to wear different clothing now."

Jonghyun laughed wholeheartedly. "That's the spirit. Go with Hilda since I can't really help with this one."

After a while, it was surprising to Jonghyun and Amber that the other girls only took a good ten minutes to find an outfit for Krystal. "She must have looked at some different clothed before deciding officially the perfect one," said Amber.

When they saw Hilda make way, follow by Krystal, their mouths gaped at the sight of the younger.

Anyone would be blind to not see how beautiful Krystal looked in her clothing. She wore a dark purple tank top followed by a lighter shade on top. Next was plaid opened button up with the sleeved rolled up a little below the elbows, followed by an open, sleeveless, brown leather jacket. She sported shorts that were as short as Hilda's but wore black transparent leggings and hiking boots a similar color as her jacket. To finish off was a spiked bracelet and necklace that had a watch in the middle. Not only was she fashionable but at least she was prepared to head out for travel more than anything.

"I never thought you were really the type to be dressed up like this," commented Jonghyun first. Amber shook her head at this.

"She was waiting for an opportunity like this to happen. Victoria and women around our home made sure that Krystal was covered up as possible as a sign of respect being royalty," responded Amber. 

"Uhh hey guys. Have you noticed that everyone is gone?" questioned Hilda. The other three looked around to see that she was right. Before the could questioned, they saw a man and a woman in strange outfits. They had chainmail and cloth on top of it with a logo with the letter P in the middle and had hoods. However, they could still easily see their orange hair and they both had the same blue eyes.

The two walked over to the group with stern looks. "Hey kids, what are you still doing here? Everyone's outside listening to our leader's speech. You should go and listen as well," said the woman.

The group looked at each other before agreeing. What can they do at this point when everyone's outside? They followed he strange looking people out into the main square of the town. They were surprised to see practically the entire town there and saw other people exiting buildings as well, including the Pokémon Center. 

"Do you think the others are here as well?" questioned Amber as she saw no one coming out of the Battle Club.

Jonghyun shook his head. "Don George is a bit strict with people being forced out of the facility incase it's a dire emergency. So at least let's hear what these guys have to say."

"I have a bad feeling about this..." muttered Krystal quietly as the four turned their attention to a tall man standing on top of the platform in the middle of the square. He wore strange robes that practically covered him. He also had the same logo as the two people on the left side of his robe. He had strange long light green hair and he happened to be an aged man. What stumped the four the most was the red and black cyber looking patch on his right eye. 

"Citizens of Accumula Town! I am Ghetsis, one of the sages of Team Plasma, and I am here today to talk about an important subject and that is Pokémon Liberation!" revealed the man. The crowd started whispering of what the heck the man was talking about before they were quieted down by his subordinates.

"Do you really think these Pokémon are truly your closest friends? Ladies and Gentlemen, can't you see that we're the ones depriving Pokémon from their home habitats. They were never meant to stand by our side. It is impossible for Pokémon to live in peace with us humans destoying their homes and capturing them for the use of our own personal gain and put them in such humiliation such as battles, contests, and entertainment. If we want Pokémon to truly be happy, we must release them. Send them away for them to go back where they truly belong. Thank you." The elder man finished his speech with a bow. The citizens were in complete shock before looking at each other with uncertainty.

"I'm depriving my Pokémon?" 

"We're never meant to be together?" 

"What they say about Battlers and Coordinators surely make them seem truly evil towards Pokémon."

"I don't believe in all that junk one bit," said Jonghyun towards the group. All of them nodded in agreement.

"Precisely. We are the first of humans to ever exist in this world by a god who was aided by the great Pokémon God, Arceus to live together with Pokémon. His speech is a complete lie. Anyone who follows his ideas are blinded from the truth," explained Krystal with Amber agreeing. Hilda didn't listen to what they were saying as she was concerned about a scene taking place in front of them.

"Guys, look," said the youngest, making the other three turned to the sight. It was a young boy holding a Lillipup with his mother beside him.

"Mommy, do I really have to let Lillipup go!" questioned the boy as he was near tears. 

His mother nodded. "Yes, dear. You heard the man, Pokémon shouldn't live with us. They're better off without us."

The boy nodded before setting down a confused Lillipup. "Lillipup, go. Just go. You're free and you can go live a happy life without us."

The dog Pokémon padded away slowly as the boy and his mother turned their back. Lillipup turned to look at the family with tears falling and whining, wanting to go back to them. The group was saddened at the sight.

"Poor Lillipup..." mumbled Hilda, trying to hold back tears of her own. Unlike her, Jonghyun was angered at the sight.

"Krystal's right. Team Plasma's intentions are harming both the people and Pokémon. They have to be stopped!"

As the group went to go find Team Plasma, Krystal stopped as she felt a presence watching them. She turned as saw a flash of green heading off into the woods. She decided to follow to confirm her suspicions.

She kept walking what seemed like forever into the woods until she came face to face a boy that looked about her age wearing a black shirt with a white thinned jacket on top that the sleeves reached a bit past his elbows, black cargo pants with sneakers, a gold and black colored rubix cube chained to his belt, a strange black spheres necklace, and a black and white cap to finish the look. He had pale blue eyes and the long familiar green hair that was tied in a loose ponytail that Krystal remember seeing.

"Were you spying on us?" questioned Krystal. The boy shook his head saying no.

"I merely observed you after the speech. Your group seemed quite interesting," said the male in a soft voice before speaking with a smile. "I nearly forgot my manners. My name is N and you are Miss?"

Krystal was a bit surprised before answering. "My name is Krystal."

"Such a beautiful name for one like you," complemented N. Krystal was taken aback by his comment but kept to herself before he continued.

"Answer me this Krystal, have you even been able to hear the voices of Pokémon?" questioned the boy.

The time traveler shook her head. "No, I never have."

"That's quite disappointing. It seems as if I'm the only one able to bear this gift." N paused before he continued. "Ghetsis is right about Pokémon not needing to live among humans. Everyday, I listen to Pokémon in the woods saying how they wish humans should have never made their homes near their own and I even hear the voices of a Trainer's Pokémon of wanting to be free because the Trainer abuses them constantly in battles."

Krystal frowned at this. "You are mosly wrong. Sure there are most Trainers that abuse Pokémon for their own needs but then there's everyone else who wish to live with us, to be with us. They stay with us as partners because they want to. They're our companions, our friends."

"Everyone's friends you say? We truly hold different ideals."

"I speak of the truth." Krystal simply said. N chuckled at the response.

"How about we have a battle to see which of our thoughts are the truth?" asked the green haired male. The brunette raised a brow.

"A battle? Aren't you contradicting yourself?" questioned Krystal to throw him off guard. N simply shook his head.

"It's just to see who's right....for now. No harm done here." N responded before calling out. "Now come out my friend!"

From N's call appeared a Servine that was resting in the treetops. He was already in a battle stance.

"Have it your way. Gardevoir, I need you!" called out Krystal. Several seconds later appeared the girl's Pokémon from hiding.

"Remember Amber's battle. We need to use what we learned from that for this battle, okay?" asked the brunette. Gardevoir nodded, unwilling to speak in front of a stranger her master doesn't trust. "N, you can have the first move."

The green haired boy nodded. "Quite polite of you having manners. Now, Servine, use Leaf Storm!"

The grass type summoned a hoard of leaves and aimed straight at the Psychic.

"Intercept with Psyshock!" called out Krystal. Gardevoir obeyed as she summoned a colorful beam from her hands and hit the leaf storm, canceling both attacks.

"Use Vine Whip!"

"I don't think so. Gardevoir, Psychic!"

The Embrace Pokémon was surrounded in a blue aura, followed by Servine, who was in shock at what was happening. Before anything else, Gardevoir threw down the Grass type, causing Servine to be injured and take time to get back up. However, Krystal didn't allow that.

"Gardevoir, use Will-O-Wisp!" 

The Psychic type nodded as she formed a purple flame before hurling it towards Servine, causing much more damage than usual. Servine cried out in pain from being hit by a Fire type move.

As Krystal was about to call another attack, N raised his hand. "Stop. This battle is over. We accept this defeat."

The two looked at him in question before he continued. "As said before, there shouldn't be much harm in it and I meant it. I don't want Servine to battle till he faints. I clearly misunderstood your battling style as it seem more aggressive than I imagine. However..." The green haired boy carried Servine and walked to the pair with a smile.

"I've never seen anyone be so confident and graceful in battling. Your Gardivoir was raised well. I hope we encounter each other again for another battle. Let's see by then if you're still right or the tables have turned." Once finished, N walked into the opposite direction until he was nowhere in sight.

Gardevoir looked at Krystal in wonder. "That boy seemed very strange."

The brunette nodded. "Exactly. I can't tell where he stands at this point. He seems friendly but he sides with what Team Plasma believes."

"Let's worry about that later. For now, everyone should be worried about you at the Pokémon Center," answered the Psychic type. Krystal nodded before the two went off to the facility once more.

Upon arriving, they encountered Jonghyun, Amber, and Hilda in the main floor.

"The others have not returned? It's getting late," said Krystal as the pair approached.

"Nope but where have you two been? We were worried that the Plasma goons have made off with you," responded Hilda in a worried tone.

Krystal chuckled at the response. "Not to worry. Gardevoir and I had some personal business to take care of."

"If you say so," commented Amber. Soon they heard a scream from the enterance.

"Why is Lady Krystal wearing such degrading clothing!?" yelled a furious Victoria as she ran towards the group and glared at Jonghyun and Hilda. "Who's idea is this!?"

"Mine." simply answered Jonghyun. Hilda added. "I was gunna help but "Your Highness" here picked everything of that outfit all on her own."

Meanwhile, the rest of the other group and the girls' Pokémon were complementing on Amber's and Krystal's new appearances.

"Ya see. You gotta admit that they don't look all that bad, right?" questioned Hilda. Victoria was hesitant.

"I guess you're right. I'm never jumpy and overreacting but ever since I was put in charge of my sisters, especially Lady Krystal, I felt like I have to play a parenting role," admitted the oldest. Hilda smiled.

"It would be best to have them not be so restricted. If your parents were strict, just leave the girls some freedom they deserve. If you keep restricting them, they'll rebel and there's no turning back from there. If you leave them liberty, you will be less stressed and not only will you feel more like yourself, but your sisters will be more comfortable having you around as a sister rather than a nagging mother," explained the brunette. Victoria saw the girls look so happy, especially to see Amber and Krystal beginning to feel a lot comfortable in this whole other time period. Eventually, she smiled.

"You're right. I'll try my hardest to stop acting in such a way so we can all be happy," responded the oldest.

"That's the spirit!" cheered Hilda.

"Hey guys, I have an announcement!" called out Amber. They all payed attention. Everyone was confused except for Jonghyun and Hilda, who were grinning at this.

"After thinking for a while, I have decided...." she proceeded to pull out a black and dark red Pokédex a long with a light blue Badge Case. "To register as a Trainer and compete in the Pokémon League!" 

Those who didn't know we're in shock at first before they all cheered for Amber. She smiled seeing tha everyone approved of her decision. Luna paused as she looked around.

"Amber, where's your Krokorok?" questioned the girl.

Amber smiled. "Right here."

The brunette pulled out a pokéball, much to the other sisters' surprise before she continued. "I was thinking about what the guys said. It would be a burden if we carried our Pokémon every time they faint 'cause knowing us, we'll start off with loses as battlers so when I asked Krokorok about it. He couldn't have agreed more. Plus when I took him out of the pokéball, he was happy to be in it because he doesn't feel as tired going by foot and he says it's cozy being in it."

"So if you girls want to do the same, I have some more right here," said a familiar voice. They turned around and faced Onew carrying several Pokéballs.

"So you were at the PokéMart the whole time, huh?" questioned Jonghyun.

"Yup. I figured now with five extra people on our journey we would need more supplies and more ingredients for food and Pokémon food too," responded the Connoisseur. Minho turned to the other girls.

"If any of you want, you can register to be a Trainer so you can enter in the Unova League or the Contests. Even if you don't you'll still be able to battle trainers and such but you won't be counted to participate in the League or the Contests but either way, Nurse Joy should have more pokéballs available."

One of them raised their hand. "I would like to register."

"Sulli?" questioned Luna in disbelief.

"You always ask about what I should do in my spare time so this should be something for me," answered the girl.

"Seems like Sulli wouldn't be interested in battling...." muttered Victoria.

"If she's going for Contests then leave her under my care," answered Key. "I'm competing in them and I have a feelin that Sulli could have potential as a Coordinator."

"Then it's all planned out," commented Onew.

The rest of the evening, the group all started chatting about the littlest things to get to know each other better and what the plans are for now in their travels before they all headed for bed in the rooms upstairs.

 

Meanwhile is an unknown place, there were many silhouettes that were gathered upon two large figures on a platform. They were all in silence as the much larger figure held a golden crown.

"I now present to you your true King of Team Plasma and the Hero of Ideals that shall bring forth Reshiram, N!!!" yelled Ghetsis as he placed the large golden crown on top of the boy's head. He was also wearing clothes that were similar to Ghetsis without the Team Plasma logo and work a red satin cape that hanged and reached to the ground. From a distance, Servine watched the scene from the side of the King's throne with a smirk on his face.

"My dear subjects! From this day forth, we mark our steppingstone as we are step closer to liberating and freeing Pokémon and in hopes of summoning Reshiram order to make our ideals into reality!" announced the boy. The swarms of Team Plasma grunts cheered in joy at the male's speech.

'Wait for me, my dear Krystal. The next time we meet, I am sure to show that out ideals are actually the truth.' N thought with a smile.

--

End of chapter! Longer than usual right? Of course! You gotta start the main plot somewhere plus I just need to add more after the battle because I don't want to explain all that in flashback mode next chapter since that's when they finally leave Accumula Town. I also apologize for some characters being OOC, especially Victoria. She'll be much much calmer by the end of the next chapter and you'll finally see her quiet/mysterious side!

On Amber's outfit, ignore the cloth stuff hanging on her leg. I really like that outfit on her but that thing just bugs me plus I would love to see our Llama wearing a Pokémon cap in real life. :D

Before anyone begins to question, no there will not be any NxKrystal in this. I don't want a Ferriswheelshipping related thing like they hinted in the Game and Manga Verse. (For those who don't know, Ferriswheelshipping is NxHilda/White) Don't complain on who might be paired with who. I've made this story to be only some Romance so any pairing in this story will purely be Side or Hinted so no Main or it'll just sidetrack away from the real adventure.

Ya like that the female protagonist made a feature? There will be other Black and White Characters aside from Gym Leaders/Elite Four/Champion/Nurse Joy/Ect. in this story. Also, if anyone's confused, I shall finally say that this story has cross concepts as well from Anime/Manga/Games from Black and White 1 & 2.

Last is a suggestion, do you guys want me to link Pokémon battle music whenever a battle occurs? If so, do you want me to do all generations or only Black and White 1 & 2? Please comment and let me know. With that, Comment, Subscribe, and Thumbs Up this story!

Next time: Daycare Panic!

Goodnight!!