Your Back!

Taemin and his baby Hyung's

 

(Next part to the chapter i think this is the second to last chapter so next one is last then i may do an Epilogue so we'll see ENJOY :)

 

(Author Note >>to explain how Onew changed back the shockwave cause from the toy machine changed their biological mishap back to its original form<< Make sense.) I watch too many children cartoons they do it all the time hehe

~

 

 

 

Onew ran down the street wearing an elderly ladies old summer dress hanging all the way down his body he prayed to heaven that no one of the fans saw him. He held part of the dress in his hands up so he could run, not that it helps the old fashioned boots he wore had small heels at the back.

He ran to his dorm as fast as he could. Once at his home he shut the door and leaned on it. He left out a loud huff. He then ripped off the dress kicked away the shoes and ran to his soon. He starred at the mirror in the room corner ‘I’m back’ he smiled running a hand over his face. He smiled ‘I’M BACK’ he yelled happily. 

He heard the door slam shut he threw on some jeans and walked out to see Jonghyun back to normal also huffing he was wearing a dressing gown and slippers he looked up at Onew.

‘Onew you’re back too’ he smiled. He looked down to the pink gown and blushed ‘Oh yeah –I need to changed hang on’ he ran off to his room and remerged a moment after in jeans and a top.

The door slammed once again and the boys looked over. Key stood at the door in what looked like a large ripped pillow case.

‘I have never been so humiliated in my entire life’ he said. He then smiled to the others ‘Oh Hi, you changed too, I thought you might have’ he ran off to his room only to return an hour after dressed clean and ready to leave.

‘Come on we need to let Taemin know where back, and then we can truly look after him after what he did for us’ he glanced at Jonghyun ‘He saved your life’

Jonghyun nodded and looked down ‘Yeah I owe him my life’.

~

The three boys headed over to the hospital ‘I’ll go first’ Onew stated he walked to the patient door and opened it Taemin was asleep in the bed his potted body and leg out of the sheets but the rest of his body under.

‘Taemin-ah’ He spoke softly ‘Taemin-ah’

The younger stirred in his sleep and mumbled.

‘Five more Minutes Umma’

Onew shook his shoulder and the younger awoke squinting his eyes at the light. ‘What’ he said then as he look in his smiling Hyung face he gasped ‘ONEW HYUNG YOUR –YOUR YOU!’ he pointed at the elder then a voiceless gasp left his lips. He sat up suddenly grabbing the elder with his tubed hand and pulled Onew by the collar down to hug him.

‘YOU’RE BACK’ he finally squealed.

Onew laughed ‘yes we are?’

‘We’

The door opened and Key and Jonghyun walked into the room the younger eyes lit up he reached out his other potted arm for them to hug him. He smiled and giggled happily, as he held them then he frowned.

‘Where’s Minho Hyung?’

The other three looked to each other and looked around. ‘Huh how did we forget Minho’ Jonghyun said.

They all looked up when the door opened; Taemin stretched his head out to look behind his Hyung’s.

Minho stood at the door he smiled. He was wearing a female shirt with added thrills and what looked like female trousers with the button the opposite way. And some flip-flops

‘Minho Hyung’ Taemin said happily his eyes wide and he smiled more than before.

Minho walked past his other Hyung’s and hugged the Maknae. He held Taemin tight and soon Minho started to cry. The others starred until Onew ushered them out shutting the door.

~

‘Minho Hyung why are you crying’ Taemin asked shocked at this. He patted his now fully normal boyfriend’s back and pouted as he continued to cry.

‘Don’t you. EVER scare me like that again’ Minho said finally, letting out a choked sob. ‘You could have died! –And don’t you ever break up with me just because I’m an infant’ he moved so he could look Taemin in the eyes.

‘I love you Taemin, please be mine again’

Taemin smiled wiping the dying tears from Minho eyes. ‘I was always yours’ he said.

The elder smiled and brought his lips to the younger’s in a quick and small peck, then snuggled his head into Taemin’s neck.

The younger lifted his potted arm to hug tight with both hands.

~

Taemin whom now had four Hyung’s to care for him was able to come home. Thought the Doctors and Nurses was curious to know where the children had gone.

Minho carried Taemin bridal style into the Dorm, Jonghyun behind playing with the crutches, Onew carrying a folded wheelchair, and Key holding the bag full of prescription tablets for Taemin.

They looked around the dorm, children clothes scatted on the floor. Baby bottles and food left on the table side. Taemin looked at it, his arms tightening around Minho’s neck.

‘Please don’t turn into children again –I don’t think I will survive again’ Taemin muttered. Minho gave him a half glare and set him down on the sofa. Key walked into the kitchen and groaned at the mess.

Jonghyun sat beside Taemin as the others started to clean up the mess stacking it into a box.

‘I want to thank you for saving my life’

‘It was nothing’ Taemin smiled.

‘Nothing –nothing Aish this kid, Taemin I thought you was dead, being a child and seeing you like that, not good’.

Jonghyun took Taemin’s now bandaged hand ‘thank you for saying my life and I owe you my life, if you ever need anything, you let me know’.

Taemin nodded he reached over to hug him and hissed at the small pain from his healing rib. ‘Just don’t run in front of any cars Yeah?

Jonghyun laughed and hugged the Maknae back letting go as he yelped from the pain.

~

After dinner –a proper cooked meal that is, the boys snuggled up for a movie night catching the local news beforehand and guessing the ‘’toy’’ was the cause of their switch back, seeing as many ‘’missing SM workers’’ had returned rumours of being children was stated online.

Minho had Taemin sat upon his lap, arms around his waist the younger’s arm around his neck swinging his normal leg slightly.

‘So who was your favourite Hyung as a child Taemin-ah’ Onew asked. The younger tapped his chin a few times ‘Hmm –None you all caused me trouble’

The boys scoffed at him. ‘What did I do’ Onew asked.

‘You! Managed to break a plate and cut yourself –Key Hyung wet himself, Jonghyun Hyung nearly got killed and Minho’ He glared at said person ‘Oh you have a lot to make up for’

Key pouted leaning into his seat ‘I didn’t mean to pee my pants –it just happened’

Onew glanced at his now slightly scabbed finger while Jonghyun muttered about being sorry. Minho said nothing he just smiled at the younger.

~

It was late and the boys decided they would like to clean up and sleep in their own beds. Onew practically moved all of his stuff from his room to the smaller one. Because he knew the other two would be making up for lost time.

Minho carried once again Taemin to their room. He slowly placed the younger down on the bed helping him change and glancing at his dark bruises on his body, then pulling the covers up to his neck and kissing his forehead, Minho then preceded to his bed.

‘Minho Hyung’ Taemin called.

The elder looked back ‘Hhm’

‘Goodnight’

‘Goodnight Minnie’

He climbed into his bed and closed his eyes.

‘Waaaaaaahhh!’ Taemin wailed. Minho shot up looking at the younger.

‘What –what is it?’

‘Nothing I’m fine WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!’ Taemin fake wailed.

Minho sat watching him as Taemin continued to fake cry and wailed at him.

‘Is this payback?’ Minho questioned.

Taemin grinned and nodded ‘Waaaaaaah –Minho Hyung cannot sleep WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! I’m going to keep you up all night ‘Waaaaahhhhhhhh!

The elder stood up pacing over to cover the younger’s mouth with his hand. ‘Shush tae we need to sleep’ the younger shook his head wailing into the palm against his mouth.

Minho sighed ‘Okay –okay shush I’m sorry for keeping you awake and being a horrible useless stupid baby.

Taemin became quiet and he pouted remembering his harsh words ‘Sorry’ he muffled in the hand.

Minho moved his hand and sat beside the Maknae. He twiddled his thumbs looking down ‘I’m sorry I couldn’t help you –I really wanted to help you, I wanted to help’ he let out a sigh ‘but I couldn’t all I could do was cry and cry, and cry hoping you would at least hold me so I could be there for you in some way’.

Taemin had sat up at this point he held his arms out for Minho to cuddle into then moved so the elder could sleep beside him. ‘I got you now Minho Hyung I got you now.

 

 

 

 

(Happy yes no maybe next chapter the last one thanks to all whom read so far and please check out my new story MAGIC SHINee >>>

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/438564/magic-shinee-2min-angst-jongkey-shinee--taeminxminho-2minangst )

 

 

Much love Choi GiGi