Confession

Happiness
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Hey” Seungho smiled when Junhyung jumped out of the bus and hugged him.

He was a friend he met on the internet. They lived in different cities, they had different personalities, they met only a few times in a year yet Junhyung knew more about Seungho than any other person, even Byunghee. It’s been three years and Seungho felt like he was starting to get attached to the boy.

“Hey” he smiled even though he was a bit tired after the long bus ride.

He didn’t sleep well as he felt sick after passing out. His mother didn’t want to let him go but no one could stop him. Junhyung was the only one Seungho looked forward to meeting these past days. He never judged Seungho, listened to him without moralizing and cheered him up.

“Hello” a girl popped up and smiled at Seungho.

“Hi” he raised an eyebrow when she waved at Sanghyun and walked away.

“That’s her?” Seungho asked and Junhyung nodded his head.

Junhyung lived in a small town. It was full of mean people and Junhyung’s parents were really strict. One of the few people that lightened his days was that girl as they’ve known each other since childhood yet she grew up to be a player. She was popular, cool but Junhyung knew what somewhere beneath was hidden his old loveable princess even though he had no chance of saving her.

“Must be tough” Seungho sighed.

He knew how hard it was to be around the one you like. The only difference was that Sanghyun was nice and that girl was really mean. It made Seungho wonder which situation was worse. Sometimes he wished Sanghyun would be mean to him, just to see whether it would actually hurt Seungho enough to make him let go.

“There’s nothing good” Junhyung looked at the movie posters as they had arrived to the cinema.

“So it’s either animation or drama.. Which one?”

“I don’t know, animation? But the trailer wasn’t that good..”

“Well, then I guess.. Some drama wouldn’t hurt”

“Okay, you buy the tickets, I’ll get the popcorn” Junhyung snickered and ran away from the counter.

“Hello, how can I help you?” The cashier smiled at him.

“Uh, two tickets to the Host, seats in the back” Seungho mumbled pushing the money and impatiently tapping his foot.

The girl chuckled and handed him the tickets.

“Come on, they’re already letting them in.. oh” Junhyung nodded his head all-knowingly. “Meet you there”

Seungho watched Junhyung walk in and waited for a few minutes before going after him. Luckily it was morning and there weren’t too many people or women to be more exact.

“Stop eating all the good parts” Seungho whispered as Junhyung searched for the ones which were covered in a lot of caramel. “And you’re so loud”

“So what? The movie anyway” he giggled.

Truthfully, Seungho didn’t like it either. It was cliché and had a happy ending, meaning it wasn’t comforting at all.

“The popcorn was good though” Seungho said trying to count how much time they had until he became hungry again.

“Yeah, but the weather is awful” Junhyung inhaled the misty air.

It had just finished raining. Water poured from old buildings making Seungho and Junhyung walk in zigzags in order to save their shoes from drowning. Seungho knew Junhyung could easily catch a cold so he let him walk closer to the edge of the sidewa

Please log in to read the full chapter