Happy Birthday

Voiceless

 

Sungmin's POV

I love her, yes I do love her, she is the best thing that have happend to me, she is pretty, funny, cute, beautiful, a little short, long hair with bangs on her forehead, pale skin, silver gray eyes and the softest and gummy perfect pink lips that anyother girl couldn't have, she was unique!!!

Her name is _____(your name), she is 22 years old my best friend and my housemate, our parents were the best friends in the world, I'm only one year older than her so I'm her oppa :), one day our parents went out to a party and let the both of us in the house of her with Nana, I was 8 and she was 7 and in that moment I was already liking her, but not in love, just like her. At 11 o'clock the phone rang many times and Nana pick up very happily, but then her voice change and tears began to fall trough her cheeks, ____ and I where surprised and scared, _____ can't talk, when she born the umbilic cord entangled around her neck causing her vocal cords to almost broke, letting her voiceless, she could only make little noises but not too much, just like moans, groans, sob and giggle a little. When Nana hung up she looked at us and then hug us tightly, ____ alwasy follow me, she never let my side and thankfully for her intelligence she was always in the same grade than me, so she was the youngest off all the class.

"Nana... what's wrong?" I asked her while ____ was holding my arm and hand tightly now very scared. It was the most horrible news we have ever heard. Our parents have and accident, a drunk man pass the red light and hit our parents car making the car roam around, killing them. Nana died 3 years later 'cause she got sick, letting me in charge of the both of us, we only have each other and that was all we needed.

Since that day we have been together, we work at a library, I am the one who attend the clients in the receptionist desk and ___ is the one who put the books in their shelvs and helping me to collect the books people bring or want to rent.

Now that we are older we are at our last semester of college, I'm a musician and singer and she was a songwriter and musician too, everything I sing or play with my guitar were the songs she write and the music she make, she was so perfect, always smiling to me and making me feel special, if she only could talk, I would love to listen her laugh or sing.

Today is her birthday and I'm planing to declare my love for her, is just that everytime I look at her I feel butterflies at my tummy and everytime I talk to her and she write me back on her little notebook (she answer and talk to people by that way) I feel all my blood go up, and I blush like a crazy everytime she smiles at me or plays her piano by a delightful way.

I asked my best friends Donghae and Leeteuk to helpe to surprise her, she went to Alissa's place, her friend, and she told me that she would be back at 7:30pm to spend the rest of her birthday next to me. Hae and Teuk told me to do something very romantic if I want to declare myself but I blush even more when they told me what to do, but I agreed at the end 'cause I know how much she love to see that kind of things at TV.

"Calm down hyung, everything will be perfect!! You'll see...." Hae told me by palming my shoulder and hugging the same, then Teuk came to the other side and hug me by the same way.

"Hae is right Min, you don't have to worry I know she feel the same for you, me" Teuk told me and then we looked at the garden of the house where both of us have lived for almost 10 years, as I see everything ready, memories came up to my mind, the way we used to play when we were younger, the way she smiled at me and how she "laugh" 'cause I didn't knew how to cook in those times, she also teach me to do a lot of things, like cooking and I became a great chef!!!

"OMG!! It's time!!! She will be here in 10 minutes!!" I screamed out loud and the guys looked at me surprised and then Teuk sigh heavily while holding his hips with both of his hands and Hae hit his forehead with his right hand looking down "what if she don't like it??"

"Min..." Teuk said but I kept going with my paranoia 'cause I didn't knew if she would like it.

"What if she reject me in the act?" I kept saying out loud and my friends kept looking at me annoyed.

"Minnie..." Hae said this time but I didn't stop.

"What if she already love someone else? and if he is way better than me? OMG!!! I shouldn't have done this! It will be the worst day of my life!!!!"

"LEE SUNGMIN!!!!!" Teuk and Hae screamed very loud and I stop walking around the living room and looked at them surprised by they scream.

"Neh?" I asked quietly and more calm.

"You should stop talking stupid things and get ready for the show" Teuk said letting his tumbs rest on the pockets of his pants and looking more calm.

"Wae?" I asked again.

"Her car is already here, she si on her way to the door..." Hae said this time with his hands on the pockets of his pants and smiling I almost got in panic again, I wasn't looking great for her!!!

"H-how do you know that, Hae?" I asked now more scared.

"She is actually knocking the door already while you are talking to us" Teuk said and make his was to the door.

"Oh my God! T-tell her that... that... I'm in... in JAPAN!!" I try to go and hide myself in the closet but Hae hold me by my shirt and pull the neck of the same letting me be closer to him almost feeling his breath mix with mine and stare directly at my eyes.

"WOULD YOU SHUT THE UP!?!?" he said and I was surprised and my eyes go wide "you say you love her right?" I nodded "then why the are you worring so much? I know she loves you as the same way you love her!"

"H-how do you know that, Hae?" I asked him now more surprised.

"I can see it trough her eyes, the way she looks at you everytime you are next to her, she LOVES YOU even more than what you think" Hae said again and then we heard the door open and Leeteuk greet ____.

"Hey _____!!!!! Happy Birthday princess!!! You look pretty today!!!! Just like always! Come on in" Teuk said and she came in as pretty as always, she was the perfect girl for me and I was the perfect guy for her, she was wearing a very beautiful yellow spring drees with her bone color slippers and her hair straight and light brown, I could smell her delicious coconut-pineapple perfume that I love a lot, she came in and Teuk close the door behind her for then could hug her tight, I couldn't feel jealous of him or Donghae, they are our friends since we were 10 and 9 years old, we lived with them for 3 years till we found this house aviable to buy, so they are like the brothers we never had.

"Hey ____! Happy Birthday! Hope you be healty the rest of the year and keep looking great with anything you wear" Donghae said to her when he let go of my shirt's neck, I fix my shirt then looked up to meet her perfect silver like eyes, I always got lost on them, they were so unique.

"Dude! Say something to her!" Teuk told me taking me out of my short daydream.

"Happy Birthday _____-shi!!!" I told her while I give her a big bear hug, then I lead her to the cristal door covered by the curtains so she couldn't see what was outside "I have a surprised for you" she looked at me surprised and then write very fast on her notebook:

"You don't have to give me nothing guys, just having you here with me is the best gift :)"

I smiled at that and the guys looked at what she wrote and smiled too.

"But we have been planing this for so long that you have to see it" I use my aegyo and finally she nodded a yes, Donghae covered her eyes and Leeteuk lead her outside while I was opening the door for they could walk outside.

They let her go but she didn't open her eyes till we told her.

"We will count at 3 and then you open your eyes arasseo?" Teuk said and she nodded while smiling that perfect smile that I loved.

"1..." Hae said.

"2..." Teuk said this time.

"3!!" we said at the same time and when she opened her eyes, she was surprised and covered while looking around she saw this:

2655400587_b061a9528f.jpg

We got the help of an old man who knew a lot about garden stuff and decoration, ____ and I have seen something like this at a romantic movie and she love it, so the guys and I thought this could be a good present for her. The we the stereo and sing for her this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibzxuz_n4W4

We start singing for her and he hold her hand and make her dance with us all around the garden, her smile was priceless, she was laughing and having fun and so we were, we were a family, Teuk and Hae lived together, theyr were brothers and our neighbors, their house was next to ours.

The song ended and it was time.

"_____" she looked at me very happy and with that beautiful smile, her eyes spark like stars and I smile at that "Happy Birthday and.... I love you" her eyes go wide then smile and hug me by my neck and kissed my lips, I was surprised and I can bet you all that Hae and Teuk were the same as me. The kiss was soft and perfect, I smile at the kiss and hug her by her petite waist and oull her up and go round with her in my arms and Teuk and Hae hug each other jumping like crazy bros for the happines they had.

"I love you..." I told her when we broke the kiss and I let her feet touch the ground, the move like if she was talking and she said "I love you too" and mile widen and hug me tight.

I don't care what people think of her or me, I have evrything that I love, I have Teuk and Hae the brothers who always are there for us and ____, my favortie girl in the world and the only one.

Just remember that I love you ____ and I will forever, I won't let you alone or make you cry, you will always have a shoulder to cry on and a hand to hold when you be afraid, you are the best thing I could ever have, I love you mote than my own life. I don't care that you be voiceless, 'cause that's what makes you perfect for me....

SARANGHAE, MY LOVE....♥

 

I hope you guys like it, if you have any request for a oneshot with your bias you can comment below and tell me what and with who do you want it, and tell me the subject please, I will make your oneshot by the way you want it.

I love you all!!! ♥.♥

~LeeKyo3~ out!