The Girl in Love

Him without Her

"Hey, do you believe in love at first sight?" the girl ask without even looking at the man in her back.

"Nope, why did you suddenly ask? some one catches your attention?" the man replied with the same attitude and a little sly smile creep in his handsome face.

"Uh-huh."

"Mwo? You do?" the man finally put all of his attention to the girl.
"Hmm. Looks like. I don't know. There's this boy who catches my attention earlier."
"Do you know who he is?" 

"No."
"Interesting. Never come across my mind you'd like someone." The man then smile and said, "I'll help you with him, show me which one."
"Fine. You've promised me."
"Have I broke my promise before young lady?"
"I trust you."


~Later that day~
"Yah! Palli, which one."
"If you shout once again, I'll stamp your mouth with my bag!"
"Mian." 
"AH! That one! That one! The one with the glasses and scarf!" The girl exclaim to her friend.

 

"Ahh, the one with the poker face? Huh, no wonder your type Sica. Jinjja? That one?" The man just sigh laudly.

"Wae? Problem?"
"Ani. Arraso, kajja. We got a lot of things to do. First of all, he's not like the others, he's kind of like you in a worse way." 
Jessica replied him with a weird look full of confusion.
"Hmm, Let's try to get his attention."
"With?"

"You know nothing my dear twinnie"
"Yah, I'm not your twin."
"Arraso, palli."



 


 

 

TBC