3 years later

The Perfect Couple that we thought forever...ENDED.

Teentop is now a successful performers , they are very popular inside and out of Korea. They're still single especially L.joe ,  they are so focused on their work.While you is now a successful photographer and sohee is successful fashion designer too. Sohee is still have same personality before. While YOU change alittle . Yes, she doesn't have her bright smile. She doesn't want a comfort to anyone else except sohee and her family, her heartbreak change her. You and sohee was invited to JYPcompany to work as their photographer and designer. They did not decline it and give it a try. Here they're now arriving to Korea.

 

''wooh! It's nice to be back! '' sohee cherfully said

''You~ah? let's go shopping first and celebrate for our comeback ah? sohee continued.

 

''later sohee ah~ I' jetlag and we still have 5months to decide whether we stay or not '' you said.           sohee nodded.

 

''are you perfectly okay now? aren't u afraid? '' sohee suddenly asked while walking towards the gate.

''huh?""YOU replied.      ''You know, he's world is not far from ur world. You're a photographer, and the company that we try to work is an industry company too.'' sohee said

Hearing what she mean and you both saw their posters in the airport . You replied.   ''3years sohee ya~ I'm move one now. You replied while staring at their poster and walk off.

 

When you and sohee took a taxi to your condo. Teentop's van arrived to the airport for 2days fan meet in Japan.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=