Chapter 38

She's a gangster too?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Omg~~!! its the same as what I had already study~!*I smile and continue solving it.

Ah~ today is the starting of exams.My friends and I was studying in CL's house everyday and we frequantly get home late.I keep noticing that somebody is always following me.

I just hope he doesn't hurt my friends,family and husband.God please help me going through these obstacle.

"You have 15 more minutes."Mrs Sekyung said.

I look at my last question and quickly finish it.I checked all the questions again and then close the paper,waiting forr the teacher to take it back.

*Hope I get highmarks.*

"Stop writing everyone."Mrs Sekyung said and starts collecting the papers.

She count the papers then give 5 minute break before the next paper.

I stretched and plop in mentos.

"Hyun-ae ah~ how was it?"Bom asked as they all took their sit infront of me.

"Its okay.All i study was exactlylike in that paper.She only change the number."I said happily.

"Oh...good for you."They thumbs up.

"Hows yours?"I asked them.

"Its great!!"They said together.

I chuckled and shook my head."You guys are so loud!"

"Return to your seat now.The 2nd paper will start soon."Mrs Sekyung said and they all went back to their seats.

"Hwaiting!!"I said to them.

Soon,papers starts.

I do it easily since the questions are quite similar to what I've study.

Its the same as the other papers.I had a smile plastered on my face as I do the paper.

"Wah~ Joah!!! the papers are so easy~!!"I squel as we walked out from the school compound.

"Yeah~ someone is hyper today."Mint said and I smile widely.

"Omg~~!!!!! I can't wait to take the report book!!!"I said and jump up and down.

They just shook their heads at my childishness.

"Lets go to Jeju island with the tickets that you got."Nana suggested.

"Oh! thats great.Lets go tomorrow then."I said excitedly.

"Have you told your husband?"Bom raised her eyebrows.

"Uhhh... nope.hehe"I said and smile innocently.

"Go and tell your beloved husband first then you comfrim with us."Nana said.

"Yeah...your hubby cannot seperate from you,you know."Mint said and rolled her eyes.

"Ah~ I will make sure i can go and we can have girls day together like last time!"I said cheerfully.

"Fine fine.Go home now and tell us at 7pm.You need to coax your hubby."CL said.

"Yeah yeah..fine.Bye!"I said and went in the bus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``At home~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cook his favourite dish and bake some cute cupcakes.

"Wah~ smells good."He said as he enter the kitchen and backhugged me.

"Of course it smells good."I said arroga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter