2

After The Romantic & Idol. . .We Got Married?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

 

          A week already passed and the idols haven’t contacted each other. Some were hesitating, some just can’t do it and others forgot (Wow…Or did they really forget?).

 

 

 

          Jun.K, Jihyun and Jei are busy with their schedules. Mir, Hyungsik and Hyejeong are hesitating on whether to call or not. JB can’t face the reality yet. Seungah wants to forget the pain.

 

 

 

          Jihyun is having a break from their rehearsals and checked her phone for any messages or calls. She got excited when she received two messages. Disappointment came when she checked who sent the messages. It was from some dude who wants to have a textmate. Maybe he really did forget.

 

 

 

What she didn’t know was that it was really him who sent the message; he was just too shy to introduce himself. Aish…I think nuna won’t reply…

 

 

 

Hyungsik sat in the couch and sighed heavily. The others noticed this but didn’t question his actions. Maybe it was because of the filming in Jeju that made him this tired. But a week already passed! It’s time to take action!

 

 

 

“Hyung, kwaenchana?” Dongjun, the only dongsaeng he has in the group, asked.

 

 

 

“Of course, why would I be not o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter