Composed Lovingness

EAU DE TOILETTE *- 당신은 항상 될 하나의 사랑 -* [HIATUS]

 

After 4 days …
… gym class …
 
Hyo: You haven‘t told me that you‘ve chosen volleyball?!
Yuri: Well, I thought it would be easy …Ouch! This is .. seriously personal injury!
Hyo: Calm down, it‘s just a little bit red…
Yuri: Oh well, you‘re right, sometimes I exaggerate things ....
Hyo: sometimes?! xD
Yuri: ...NOT always!! -.- 
Hyo: Hhahahah :D C‘mon Yuri I was just joking J
Yuri: Never mind.. Hey, Did you know something about Sunny , couldn‘t call her...
Hyo: Oh, I guess she caught a cold ...
Yuri: Hmm.. maybe you‘re right ... it's really bad weather last days ...
Hyo: Yuri !! Pay attention or the ball will hit your head… xD Yuri! Ya!  
Yuri: *sighs* ok, ok, I‘ll try my best …
 
...After some forearm passings and bumping volleyballs...
 
Yuri: wow, your technique looks really good Hyo, you never told me, you can play like this! ^.O
Hyo: thanks -- [threw the ball]  --
 
Hyoyeon didn‘t concentrate for a moment and threw the ball to the boy‘s side, where they tried to chin the bar. Accidentally, the ball hit a boy‘s head…
 
??: Ouch! What was that for..?!?
 
He let himself fall on the sports mat. Hyoyeon was running towards the boy to apologize to him.
 
Hyo: Omo, I‘m so sorry ! *kneeling.down.and.patting.his.head*
??: *coughs* Are you really sorry or are you just pretending? *still.lying.on.the.mat*
Hyo [immediately stands up]: What??
??: Omo~ that “head-patting“ was enjoyable for a second…what‘s your name?
Hyo: …First, what is Your name?
??: Well, You don‘t know? I am Nichkhun Horvejkul , nice to meet you. I guess I should get up now…*getting.up*
Khun: Now, You have to tell me your name. *leaned.forward*^^
 
Yuri was running over to Hyo, when she saw Hyo standing there speechless...
 
Yuri: Hey! You! *pointing.to.Khun* 
Khun: Huh?
Yuri: Don‘t flirt with her if she is speechless, she doesn‘t like it !
Khun: Well, I don---
Yuri: *turning.to.Hyoyeon*  Hyo? Is everything okay?
Hyo: .. Of course.. Everything‘s alright .. 
Yuri [turned to Khun]: Next time, watch out!
Hyo: Yuri ~~ …
Yuri: Ok, Let‘s return to our side *glaring.at.Khun*
Khun: What did I do…
 
Hyo: Yuri, why did you do that?
Yuri: I thought you were embarrassed and I know how you would act if you‘re embarrassed!
Hyo: *sighs* you just shouldn‘t have done that… 
 
.. All of a sudden …
 
???: Sorry, Miss…
Hyo: Hum?
???: You forgot your Ball…^^
Hyo: Oh! Gamsahamnida! *bows*
???: No Problem .. 
Yuri: Huhmm ? [thought: Another wild lion, that is waiting for fresh meat?!] 
girl's Teacher: Kwon Yuri? Kwon Yuri! I need you to help me at the changing room!
Yuri: Yae, I will coming in a second...  *turned.to.Hyo* I will leave for some minutes but I'll be right back *leaving*
Hyo: Huh? wait Yuri ... *already.left*
???: ...
 
They were standing there for some more seconds, when suddenly another ball hit Hyo‘s Head.
Because of shock, she fell on the ground.
 
Hyo: Ou-ch!
 
The boy didn‘t really react to the whole incident until the boy‘s teacher from the other side yelled at him, while he just stood there with his hidden shocked face… 
 
TeacherX: JUNHO! Help her to get to the bench, what are you standing there like a stiff tree??!
 
Junho first looked at the teacher, who pointed to Hyoyeon‘s direction. Up to then he ‘woke up‘ and had realised that the girl got hurt. He immediately kneeled down to her…
 
Junho: Oh! ..  *pats.her.head* Does it hurt?
Hyo: Just a little bit [half smile] …but I think my feet hurts more…*holding.her.feet*
Junho: Come, I will help you to get to the bench there…
 
Hyoyeon tried to get up but she just couldn‘t …
 
Hyo: Ouuch.. It hurts too much .. I can‘t stand..
 
At that moment Junho seemed to hesitate but then positioned his back in front of her…
 
Junho: I guess, the best way is to give you a piggy-back … ^^ 
 
---- Hyo‘s POV ----
What Did he just said??? 
I just -just can‘t jump on his back, even if his back .. looks really .. handsome… *.*
Ya! Kim Hyoyeon!! What Am I Doing?!
Seriously, I just have to say that I am okay …. But-But I‘m NOT!! My Feet hurts too much .. 
*_* Aigoo~~ Look at his back, I love that type of backs, so ... proportional, not too much muscles, but enough to protect his girl, Awww.. 
*coughs* Why is it still soo hard to jump on his back, soo easy but still … it‘s way too embarrassing … 
Ok, ok,… what now?? Should I?? , I mean the teacher can only call another guy to carry me but ...
Huhmm.. Life is sooo unfair…
----- End of Hyo‘s POV---
 
Junho: .. Or do you like Bridal-style? ^^
Hyo: I - I Prefer bac-- *coughs* I - I mean piggyback …*^.^*
 
 After a moment, he put her down on the bench.
 
Hyo: Thank you.
Junho: Sure *smiles* 
 
Junho was already kneeling in front of her. He palpated her bare feet very softly because he was reared to respect a girl‘s body.
Hyoyeon looked at Junho, while he was trying to figure out if her feet was broken or not.
 
Hyo: … Ai~~  .. It hurts.. too much
Junho: Don‘t worry  . . . I don‘t think It is broken, but a little sprained… I‘ll go, informing the teacher…I‘ll be back in a minute *leaving*
 
… Yuri came back …
 
Yuri: Hyo? Why aren‘t you comin--- What happened?
Hyo: Hm? I jus--
Yuri: Stop, It was that wild lion, wasn‘t he?
Hyo: What are you talking about?
Yuri: That guy... You know…
Hyo: Oh! No, I just got a ball --
Yuri: *sighs* Hyo, Hyo, Hyo ... what are you always doing, when I am leaving you alone for a short moment ...
Hyo: I‘ve done nothing but---
Junho: Hey! ... the teacher is calling the school‘s ambulance right now …
Hyo: OH! ^^“ th-thank you *shy. smile*
Junho: *smile* no problem... [notices Yuri] .. Hi, and you are ?
Yuri: ... 
Khun [sneaking from behind]: Buh! 
Junho: Ya! Khun! 
Khun: What‘s up Hottie-bootie ?! Why don‘t you go to the changing room, the lesson is ove--. [spotted Yuri] .. YA! This is that scary girl !!
Junho: What scary girl?
Yuri: I am not a scary girl!! *turning.to.Hyo* HYO? I am not a scary girl, am I?
Khun: Hyung, I better change my clothes, do you come now?
Junho: Well,... [looking at Hyo]
Hyo: It‘s okay, I will wait here with Yuri ... and the teacher is coming now, so, you don‘t have to worry [smiles]
Khun: See, she said she‘ll be alright...
Junho [hesitates]: Okay, then get well soon. 
Hyo: :] Gamsahamnida!
 
... While Junho left the gym, a bunch of girls were standing at the girl‘s side and gossiped about Junho and Hyo.... After he left, Hyoyeon smiled a little bit even though her feet hurt a lot.
 
… Junho and Khun walking upstairs to the changing room …
 
Khun: Ya... Junho... I didn‘t know, you have something of a caring prince..
Junho: Oh, come one, Shut up!
Khun: What? Just saying ...
Junho [little smile]: Ok,  Let‘s just change our clothes for now...
 
..... Break ....  After the Biology-Add-class....in the school hallway...
 
Yoona: Wait .. Seung-Gi! 
S-g: Huh? Ahhh, Yoona!
Yoona: Hey, did you understand the “DNA Mutations“ ? ^^
S-g: Sure, it‘s easy ... but why are you asking [predicts and smiles]
Yoona: You know, because I didn‘t understand this in connection with our task...
S-g: okay, sure, I will help you! [smiles]
Yoona: Cooool! * *hugs. S-g* * 
S-g: *shocked* ehmmm...  *blushing* 
 
Seung-Gi tried to smile and slowly put his right hand on Yoonas back...but before he really touched her back ...
 
Donghae: Hi, Yoona! 
 
Yoona immediately turned round and recognized Donghae. 
 
Yoona: Hey! Donghae [smiles]
Donghae: You didn‘t introduced me to your new friend. Is he treating you well ? [jokingly]
Yoona: Oh, of course ^^ this is Lee Seung-Gi. Seung-Gi, this is Lee Donghae ^^
S-g: Nice to meet you. *put.his.hand.out*
Donghae: Hi, so, another Lee xD *shakes.hand* .. Did we met before?
S-g: Don‘t know for sure, *looking.at.his.watch* .. but oh, Yoona, I have to go to the Chess Club, I forget everything the last days ^^ but wait .... [he got his business card out] There is my phone number and here my address ...
Yoona: It‘s okay, I will call you then ^^
S-g: Okay :] See you then. [turned to Donghae] Have a nice Friday.
Donghae: You too.
 
Seung-Gi rushed himself to the next corner and stopped there to take a deep breath before he could continue walking. He couldn‘t believe that Yoona was hugging him a moment before and he almost touched her back. He felt his Heart was thumping as it would literally explode every minute and fly away. 
His eyes were focused on his right hand, he lifted it in the air and calmed himself down.
Seung-gi took his hand and placed it on his chest.
Trying to breath out calmly, he returned to the upright position and started to walk.
 
… Donghae and Yoona…
 
Donghae: Hmm.. I could swear, I saw Seung-gi before..
Yoona: Huh? Well, no wonder, If you‘re a popular guy, you‘ll notice almost everyone ..
Donghae: … still “almost“… but, well, How are you, Yoong?
Yoona: everything‘s fine. What happened that you‘re sounding like you have done something wrong.
Donghae: Hmmm… I didn‘t saw Khun the last times .. Well, at least, he didn‘t sat next to me in the canteen. He usually would… I saw him nowhere,… Unfortunately, I haven‘t any lessons with him today …
Yoona: Oh, Khun is growing up *jokingly* C‘mon it can‘t be so serious, you and Khun are friends since you came here… 
Donghae: Yeah, you might be right… Can I call you tonight..?
Yoona: Feel free to do so..^^
Donghae: Thank you, Yoong. 
 
Donghae felt to hug her. Yoona just stand there, it was a different hug-style than Donghae would usually do, quick and friendly, but now it was longer and he put his arms around her.
Her body didn‘t moved one inch. She wasn‘t really sure how to react and since He was her childhood friend, she hugged him back.
 
-----  Donghae‘s POV----
Yoong, if you‘d only know, how much I like your smile.. I really want to know, if you care as much as I care for you. I‘m not your brother, … I don‘t wanna be “only“ a friend anymore.
Can‘t you see, I did care for you in the past until now, I couldn‘t forget you, that‘s why I asked my parents to cancel my interview for the Seoul-Privilege-Scholarship. Just for you.. I‘m so stupid and young, but what should I do… If a young man‘s heart has been opened once, it was opened for all times.
Just tell me, you care for me, and my world will live in joy .. Forever...
------- End of POV -------
 
Donghae immediately broke the hug and looked Yoona into her eyes.
 
Donghae: Thank you, really!
Yoona: .. N-no problem…
 
He looked down and walked away without even saying goodbye to Yoona.
 
---- Yoona‘s POV-----
What‘s with Donghae??
He must like Nichkhun a lot, otherwise he wouldn‘t act like that.
Hmm… [started walking to her locker] I wonder why the whole atmosphere in the last weeks felt so strange… Donghae acts weird, Khun didn‘t talked to Donghae and then Sunny is really sick… and then there is… this guy who didn‘t defend himself… I didn’t saw him anywhere since that day…
[opened her locker, put books into it]
… what‘s next?… 
ok, Yoona, don‘t exaggerate things, sometimes, we, humans need some problems …
----- End of POV ------
 
… Donghae walking in the school hallway …
 
Donghae: Aish~~ why do I blush ? What‘s going on, now. I could always control myself but … her pretty face made it…-.-“
Junho [sneaking from behind]: Hey!
Donghae: woah~~
Junho: What‘s up? Why are you talking to yourself? [slightly happy]
Donghae: I‘m not talking to myself -.- and why are you so happy?? 
Junho: You were right… all options remain open, Khun were also right, I feel like a charming prince… *relieved.sigh*
Donghae: Khun? Did yo talked to him?
Junho: Yes, but he seems to be absent-minded the last days, I guess its just a phase :/ but, don‘t worry, soon he will talk to you again x) if he didn‘t ..? 
Donghae: No, he didn‘t ..
Junho: hmm.. Ok, I might go to my class now, maybe you need some time alone ..^^ see you.
Donghae: thanks, junho, see you…
 
----- Donghae‘s POV------
Why do I have the feeling that everything will change… is something wrong with me??
LEE DONGHAE confess to her … NOW!!
I can‘t … I just can‘t… I don‘t know what to say to her, she was my friend but now, she‘s more than just a friend… my mind drifts away every moment I‘m near her.. It‘s hard to hide my feelings… 
*sighs* Does she even feel the same way??
Why is Life such a pain??!? -.-
… I got it,… in the movie “Confess or die“, the girl was in the same position as me, she was a popular student, and she had this childhood friend, who was her crush as well. But he didn‘t know… She was afraid how he could react ...and decided to give him a wide berth. 
After some time, the childhood friend was wondering why she ignored him, so, after some weeks passed, he figured out that she was in love with him. He couldn‘t believe it and tried to talk to her… finally the girl couldn‘t hold it in anymore and all her feelings appeared … she was so relieved, that she was not afraid of anything, anymore. However, the turning point was, because the guy suddenly saw all her tears of joy and pain, he realised that he fell in love with her, too. 
Since then they shared something more than a friendship….
Perhaps, I should ignore her, and if she‘d  ever felt something for me, she would automatically realize that she loves me. 
… If I never try, I will never see how much she cares for me… don‘t worry Donghae.. She‘ll be yours..
----- End of Donghae‘s POV-----
 
 
______________________________________________________________________________
 
Hey , srry guys if all my chaps are too short but the next chaps will be a little longer, at least ^^ 
ok, Im editing chap 6 right now x)) 
hope you like my JunHyo trailer, if nor then go to the Forword and click the second link ^^ 
don't woryy since this fanfic is focused on 1. TaecYoon vs 2. YoonHae vs 3. KhunA , the 3rd trailer will be a special edition xDD 
well, I will update soon and I appreciate all subscriber/ reader and comments.
Thank you :D
 
Song of My Day:
Tik Tok - 2pm feat. Yoon Eun Hye <3
and Lyn - Heartbeat & Again&Again (cover) -> absolutely awesome x))