I knew it.

The Nerd's rightful revenge

"Rain sound by BAP?" Wooyoung said as he brought Jieun to the shopping amll. Some of the people were looking at the girl. There was 2 weeks befoe school reopened. He trained her seriosuly. Slimming, jogging, exercising and... Singing plus dancing.

 

Wooyoung POV

Jieun scrunched her nose. She ignored me . Normally we got really lively when we came to music but she sort of shrugged this nonscence off.

"C' mon. Listen to it."I fished out my mobile phone and started to play the song. She looked really miserable and started to walk faster. I played ths ong but sang wit it. Some girls were smiling at me while Jieun continued her brisk walk in great speed. Great SPEED! It was super fast.I caught up with her but then I started to get annoyed at how she ignored me.


"Yah. Lee Jieun." Wooyoung said as he turned to Jieun who was walking ahead of him with her head down.  He cuaght hold oh her hoodie and turned her , waiting to reprimand her a bit for ignoring... When... He saw tears on her cheeks. He was flustered.. Completely flustered. 

Jieun stared back at him who just looked surprised."Your fault."

"I don't know you hated BAp that much... But why? Their songs... are not bad." Wooyoung' voice got softer at every word he said. She glared at him. The rest of the trip waas quiet. Super quiet Wooyoung selected clothes for her while she just wore them. After nodding at some clothes, she found the right size and bought them. She then sil;ently slipped into CD shop or some other random gift shops. Wooyoung felt afraid at her sudden coldness but did not dare to say anthing. He stood outside of the gift store as she shopped.

"Yours." Jieun pushed a box to him when she came out. He glanced at it. He opened the box to see some accessories. A cross necklance and a bronze Dream High  necklance... And...a card. He gladly read the card. The words were just thankful and ... grateful.

"Nothing else?" Wooyoung felt disappointed.

Jieun nodded, surprised that he asked,"Why?"

"Is just filled with what I did for you and how glad you felt." He sulked.

"Then?" she asked again, curious at what he wanted.

"then what can you do for me?" he leaned in and asked. Jieun leaned back, intimated by his charamatic gaze. Wooyoung smirked slightly. She then blinked her eyes which are wide in curiosity.

"A deal. Tell me what happened and... Let be your body guard for the months. And... maybe..." he paused and stared at Jieun cheekily. Jieun felt threatened,"And what?"

Wooyoung just narrowed his eyes,"That is saved for the future."

HUH? Jieun blinked. He then walked away coolly. And Jieun facepalmed when she saw some girls who caught them in action and were busy squealing as if they were watching some cute idol dramas.

It was a total hell when she went home. SHe just wore the clothes all and over again . Wooyoung said he needed to settle the looks for the school reopen. After a while, he chose a youthful sweater with some cute backpack."Now... Tell me what happened."

Jieun paused as he said that. She stopped her actions before asking,"What... what do .. you m-mean..?"

"EHhh. Your ex." Wooyoung felt a bit scared when he asked.

"He is called. the famous male talented guy in our school, it was just stupid of me to think that he would fall for me, a fat nerd." she summarised it. Her gaze was cold and so emotionless that Wooyoung felt she was really scary. He digested the information."How does he look like?"

Jieun quietly said,"Jung ... Daehyun. His name."

She answered it all. BAP's daehyun. LOOKS? Perfect. Wooyoung remained silent."Oh."

"Oh. Daehyun.'VEnom. The word is like venom to Jieun . She felt her heart tugging. No string attached. No strings attached. She reminded herself.Jieun just nodded. Wooyoung was awkward,"Whatever it is. Start anew."
Wooyoung beamed at Jieun who meekily smiled back. Cute. Wooyoung thought. CUTE><.


PRESENT

School tour...

"This is the legendary school haunted room. The classroom. " Onew felt himself shivering as he introduce that classroom to Wooyoung. Jieun hid her self behind Onew. Daehyun knew that rumor. It was a sealed room. A room full of wild guesses. But he knew the real reason behind the sealed classroom but he remained silent. Sister. His sister's face flashed throughj his mind. He gulped. Wooyoung was clueless buit Onew started telling him different versions of the ghost stories and jieun shivered. Wooyoung was for a while scared. Jieun was suddenly shivering when she felt a wind blowing, she dropped her charm bracelet. The bracelet fell and rolled....into the classrom. "!"

"That bracelet. Your lucky charm!!! My god. Is itlimited edition. BABo! But don't go in. Is dangerous." JOnew siaid urgently . Jieun was sad . Her bracelet. Daehyun saw it. He just looked away. School tour ended well~ although.


The necx day

he bracelet appeared on her table. She had eyes wide in surprise. Daehyun isn't at his seat. Neither... Wooyoung nor Onew... Who was it? Was it the gho...ghost? SHe shivered and trembled as she held up her bracelet.