Chapter 23. Airheads are the best candy..

• B T O B ~ B A B Y• (♥イチゴ♥) *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*
Someone's pov. 
"agh! you airhead how dare you put your hands on me!" I argued with the two buff security gaurds that were infront of me.
The weather out was cold blizzard,snow piled on the streets like there was no tommorow what made matters worst that it was night also. I grit my teeth while i gave the two idiots a death glare. 
"Go home little girl, We don't have time to waste with a kindergartener like you.." One of the men laughed.  
I needed to get in! i just HAD to, or else HE will leave and i'll have to start over!! i smirked i had an AMAZING idea, i stood up from the cold pile of snow the two airheads shoved me in. 
" you're right, well see you around.." i bowed and began to slowly walk away. They booth raised an eyebrow from the decision i just made. I walked to the corner side of the building, so they would actulley think i left.. but as a smart little girl i am i DID'NT kekeke! i had an extroadinary plan going right ahead, 
" so how is your wife lately hyung?" one of the men asked the other guy. The guy took one last puff from his half finished cigerette then answered his question, 
"eh, same as usaul a crazy who gives me headaches-" i cut the man from his words suprising him, 
" you should have some ice for the headache sir.." after that comment i said i right away threw a giant chunk of ice at the men. My father must've gave me his throwing skills because the ice popped the airhead straight on his forehead. 
"AYE!! STOP THERE LIL BI-" 
The man fell back from the hit which meant it was time run! I ran past the idiots one of them was knocked out, one wasn't which was the one i'm worried about he tried to gripp me by my hair. 
"AHHHH!!!" i screamed as i tried to punch his fingers to make him to lose his grip but he gripped it pretty tight.  hot tears began to form in my eyes, this blockhead wasn't worth my tears , when another amazing idea popped into my head. 
"AHHHHH HELP!! " i began to scream, i knew that if a person heard that they would come and do something. 
"haha what's that gonna do fo-" the man chuckled as he pulled my hair tighter but then was budded in by this guy. 
"HEY! YOU BASTURD PUT THAT LITTLE GIRL DOWN!!" The random guy yelled at the bodyguard. 
"wait no, you have the wrong idea this girl is li-" the bodyguard tried to protest but was punched by the random dude. 
The bodyguard fell back from the punched and dropped me that's when right away i ran to the door,  "thank you sir!" i waved back at the dude who was beating up the bodyguard and ran in through the door. 
I must've been behind the curtains because i saw a bunch of lights, the giant curtain was closed, the blasting of music that was being peformed on the other side of the curtain and a bunch of makeup stations.  
i ever heard the song that was being played, and i knew it he is HERE, i smiled i was going to meet him, the fantasy ended when i over heard familur voices, 
"WERE IS THAT LITTLE !!" 
"IM GONNA KILL HER WHEN I FIND HER!" 
"I CAN HEAR YOU'RE BREATHING LITTLE GIRL!" 
"NO NEED FOR HIDING !"
Oh lord it's the airheads!i widened my eyes and began to panick on where to hide when i found a big, black, leather suitcase. i zipped it open and curled up in it, i am very small so i wasn't really squished i left the case a 3rd zipped so i could breathe. 
I peeked through the little ped part and realized i probally got my cleverness from my father because the idiots didn't find me, the airheads walked passed me! kekeke! 
"!, she ran away, what now?" one of the bodyguards cursed as he ruffled his trifiling hair. 
"aish, we cannot let this pass or our is grass!" the other one spoke. 
kekeke this airhead should be a rapper kekeke.. i began to listen more when one of them said something that made me kinda regret doing this, 
"well, i guess we're gonna have to wait for this little to come out.." 
i widened my eyes, i can't spend the night here my mother is probaly going to have a heart attack!! she doesn't even know i'm here at first off, aish i guess i'm spending the night. i knew i might as well get comfy because i'm hear all night folks!  
Closing my eyes and ready to doze off to sleep heard a diffrent voice causing me to wake up, 
" i'm sorry boss, w-we where to busy t-taking c-c-care of something..plea-" one of the airheads started apologizing and bowing but was budded in by the misterious voice that caused me to wake. 
" don't call me boss, just call me hyunsik and how important was this 'something'" the mysterious voice dude asked. 
Hy-Hy-hyungsik? maybe that's him.. i kept over hearing. 
" this little brat came in and i think she hiding but we are trying our best trying to find her." one of the airheads spoke, 
I peeked through the little ped part to see this "hyungsik" guy, to see if he was him.. and he wasn't, i knew it. 
i rested my head down in dissapointment, when i felt the suitcase i was in MOVE, my heart began to panick. someone was holding the suitcase with ME in it. 
"aish, eunkwang hyung i should have not packed this much things in my case, it's qiuet heavy." this Hyungsik spoke. 
this guy is obviuosly not HIM, he isn't clever.. like me. at this point i was panicking because this "hyungsik" was taking ME. i peeked again we were moving when i heard him open a car door. 
"eek.." i mistakenly squeled when the the hyunsik guy heard it and paused. 
"huh, sungjae is it me or did i hear a squel?" the hyunsik guy asked. 
"aish hyung you just need rest calm down.." the sungjae guy said. 
these "eunkwang", "sungjae" and "hyunsik" people weren't him, the hyunsik guy tossed the suitcase (that im in) in the trunk and shut the car door.  
right away, i ped the bag thing and jumped out of the suitcase i realized i was in the back of a van i looked threw the black tinted windows and saw HIM. 
i widened my eyes, "it's actulley HIM!" i said to myself, he didn't change AT ALL. i was so happy i am going to stay i slipped back into the suitcase, and zipped it up. 
The van began to move we were going, i over heard the things the guys were talking about and they're the average airheads. really, they were keke they stopped at a gas station. 
"okay, ilhoon you stay while the rest of us go get some snacks." the eunkwang guy said.  
Oppa.. 
" eh, whatever my head hurts.." ilhoon moaned. the rest of the guys left the van and went into the gas station, leaving me and HIM in the van alone. 
i stood up from the suitcase, causing HIM to jump up. 
"oppa.. it's me." 
 
HEYYYYYY beautiful thangs!! lol sorry for not updating lately but i PROMISE to give you guys a christmas update :) bye!! love you all!!  oh, and soem for some odd reason i imagine the girl looking like this: 
 
lol 
-♥PBLUV4NE1♥