Let's Go Dream Team

TaengSoong Behind The Scenes

A/N Part 1: As always.. no such events happened.. just a product of my overly imaginative fan girl brain. Spoiler alert. 

I advice you to watch the show first coz I don't want to explain it anymore HAHA.. :]


The shoot finished in the wee hours of the morning and the girls separated to go to their respective rooms, go to the bathroom to freshen up. However, they are so tired from the grueling exercise they just went through so some of them – Jessica to be exact, just flopped herself on the sofa, not bothering to get up because of tiredness. She fell asleep almost immediately.

 

Meanwhile, Sooyoung and Taeyeon weren’t as tired as the others. They decided to hang out in Sooyoung’s room while waiting for the others to finish their nightly routine.

 

Sooyoung: That was fun wasn't it?

Taeyeon: Yeah it was..

Sooyoung: We are bad daughters..

 

Both of them laughed as they get comfortable on Sooyoung’s bed.

 

Taeyeon: Yeah I thought you're gonna get lonely so I let Sunny win..

Sooyoung: Or maybe you just want some alone time with me?

Taeyeon: Well.. that too..

Sooyoung: Tiffany got really competitive...

Taeyeon: Yeah.. she was really scary... Activities like that really brings out that side of her..

Sooyoung: True.. Hyo got really upset when she cheated during that power walking race.. Good thing she still won though..

Taeyeon: I was actually rooting for Yuri.. but the producers messed with us..

Sooyoung: Yeah, I thought I was gonna win! Too bad.

Taeyeon: Aww.. just so you know I didn’t vote for you.

Sooyoung: Really?

Taeyeon: Yup.

Sooyoung: I did my best.

Taeyeon: I know you did. By the way, thanks for helping me stack those boxes..

Sooyoung: Yeah no problem :) I'm sorry I didn't call on you though..

Taeyeon: No, no.. I understand why you called Yuri and Yoona.. I lack the height so..

Sooyoung: So..? I don't care you're still cute :D

Taeyeon: Let's just send our parents to Europe sometime on our own.

Sooyoung: Or.. We could go there together..

 

They exchanged flirty glances.

 

Taeyeon: You know...

Sooyoung: Hmm?

Taeyeon: I was thinking...

Sooyoung: What?

Taeyeon: About how you gave Hyunmoo-oppa that dance.....

 

Sooyoung smirks but tries to hide it and act innocently..

 

Sooyoung: What about it?

Taeyeon: I was wondering if....

 

Before Taeyeon could continue, she found herself being shoved to a chair in the middle of the room. Sooyoung’s reflexes weren’t as bad as their members think. Her eyes widened with excitement and anticipation when music fills the room while the taller girl saunters over Taeyeon seductively.



A/N Part 2: And I will leave it to your imaginations. Ahaha.. I plan to write it this way coz you know I’m lazy.. adios.. :)

 

~geumanhaeyo