×I preferred Bieber more

Last Ones

      I   PREFERRED   BIEBER   MORE       

×Your POV

Minho sighed sadly. "Will you go to your house to look if you find something you can use or keep? Because I will. Is your house far from here?"

I glanced around, hugging my own torso. "I-it isn't far."

"Okay," he softly said, my shoulder, "Keep care. Let's meet at the radio station. I will stay there as long as needed since it's far from here. Just come as soon as possible."

I nodded in silence and turned my back to Minho, walking away.

It was a horrible scenery. I could only remember the hospital, the rest...well, it was too destroyed.

I held my head firmly and inhaled. The air was filled with dust and it was kind of hard to breathe. I shook my head, walking on. This can't be real...why did I survive?...Why didn't my parents just stay with me in the room? Why didn't all the others just come into the hospital? They could've just waited there. What did actually happen that they're all gone?

I looked around once more. Well, a big mess happened.

I kicked away some stones and held my sides, glancing up the sky. If all this hadn't happened it would be a wonderful, beautiful day. The sun shone down with its whole power and there wasn't a single cloud hanging down from the sky.

Pursing my lips I tilted my head to the left. "I shouldn't think of this as something good..."

As I looked at the front I saw about half a mile something crossing a road and my eyes started to bulge out slowly. "Yah! Yah! Hello!" I waved and softly started to run.

When I came nearer I noticed it was a person, male. I blinked and stopped. The pain of my body made me do so, but the man was already walking towards me.

I looked up at him. He was a bit taller than me and had a white wife beater on, revealing his many tattoos and black pants with brown sneakers.

He stared at me like I was a ghost.

"I'm real...stop staring." I hissed and he blinked shortly. "You're alive...nice to know."

I gave him one nod and straightened up a bit more. "What's your name?"

"You...you don't know me?"

"Should I?" I shook my head while my brows connected in the middle and he stunned his hands on his hip, gaze somewhere else. "Jay Park, The Jay Park. Park Jaebum. Hello? Never heard of me? I'm a singer and rapper."

I smacked my lips slightly. "Nope."

That was kind of a lie, I've heard of him before.

"Never heard songs of me?"

Again, I just shook my head. This was true, I really never heard any songs of him.

"Fine. What's your name?" he asked rolling his eyes and I gave him an angry glare. "Song Mija."

Jay stretched out his hand and I just sauntered past him. "I've got something to do. Don't bother me."

"Pardon me, what?" he asked and I spun on my heels. "I-have-something-to-do, oh my highness Jay Park~"

I speed-walked off and shook my head. "Did he think I'm some weird fangirl or what? Oh, you're so not going to get what you want." I muttered under my breath and I heard Jay following me. "Yah! Wait!"

He caught up with me and chuckled. "You're really fast!"

"I wanted to get away, so I guess that's why. I have to get to a radio station."

"I know what you mean...I was also on my way there."

Oh, Mija...don't let him notice that you don't know where the station is and that you'd maybe need his help for that.

"Okay...just come along then."

We walked until the sun was about to set and I rubbed my eyes. "...why it's so late?"

"It's a long way, I guess."

Rolling my eyes I sat down on the ground. "Either way somebody is going to give me a piggy back ride or I stay here like this." Jay shortly looked at me, then walked away.

I glanced after him and shrugged, the sand on the ground. I noticed I almost wasn't able to see him anymore and clicked my tongue. Getting up I wandered after him. "When will we arrive~?"

"Some miles...stop nagging," he screamed back and I cupped my cheeks, rubbing them. I let out a groan and kept trailing behind him, leaving a big gap between us.

 

"And...hey...you know...we have to save our race." Jay spoke and my mouth shaped a big "O". "We know each other for, what? Ten minutes and you already want to m- Oh god, I'll go myself!" I walked away furiously but Jay cupped my wrist. "We have to go this way."

He pointed to his left while I went to the right. I snatched my hand back aggressively and glared at him for the umpteenth time. "I-I know that!"

There was silence.

"Urm," Jay cleared his throat, "I meant like in, we should clean up this mess a bit...and maybe meet up with others...if we find them."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Just tell me how long it will take."

"Not long." he shoved his hands into his pocket and sighed. "What if somebody is out there? What will we dol?"

I shrugged care freely. "I don't know~"

He shook his head and we continued walking down the destroyed area.

 

I kicked some stones away as Jay suddenly tugged on my arm. "Yah, Mija sshi! It's there, it's there!"

I looked up and ran towards it. It has been getting darker and also, it must've been late by now.

"Let's go!" I opened the door and saw Minho sitting in a single room, typing down something while talking. I knocked on the glass and waved at him. He smiled shortly and continued. While doing so, he waved us in. We quietly entered and looked at him.

"Hey, listen up. Here are some others. Their names are Song Mija and..." Minho said in English and glanced at Jay.

"Jay Park." Jay coolly glanced around and Minho frowned, saying his name into a microphone which was placed right in front of him.

"Just a second." he pressed some buttons and suddenly we were able to listen to them as well. There were some people speaking confusing English and Jay proudly smiled. "I can speak English perfectly, I was born in America."

Minho seemed relieved somehow. "Oh thank god, it was getting harder and harder...my English is dying on me." he got up and offered Jay to sit down.

He started talking and I just shook my head because I couldn't understand a single word.

 

We spent hours over hours in there. I fell asleep in the corner and somebody shook me. I slowly opened my eyes, seeing Jay bending over me. "Let's get out of here...since some hours we can't find anybody on here."

"What time is it?" I mumbled and he checked the clock. "Five in the morning. Come outside. We gotta search something we can sleep in...I heard of a house, also Minho told me about it. I'd like to check that out."

I nodded confused. "Ah...ah, okay." I straightened up and tumbled a bit before walking out. My head ached even more than the other's day morning, but I decided to just go with it.

"You can be happy you're around me...not with some insane person." Jay stated and I let out a nasal chuckle. "Oh really. Why?"

"Just look at me...I'm a famous idol. And also a really good one..."

Well, I preferred Bieber more, to be honest. I pinched my eyes and tried to not slap him across his face.

  ×   

AUTHOR'S × NOTE )
SECOND CHP, DO LEAVE FEEDBACK, I'D LIKE TO
HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS X: ALSO, SORRY
FOR THE LATE UPDATE...WRITER'S BLOCK /:
COMMENT AND SUB ♥