Reive me

Kiss of death

You find yourself on a firm comfortable bed as your body reacts like a dead zombie. Bones stiff and frozen as it takes you slowly to ease them in smoother movements. Minutes has pass as you begin to slowly pull yourself up. Your heavy body weighs like a rock in this state. The room you were in felt like a luxurious five- star hotel, the printed floral wallpaper all over the walls as you sat on the side of the bed. While the darkness in live with you at this time, as you prepared yourself to get up . You push off the side and struggle on your balance on your feet but somehow you managed to make it stable slowly. The darkness was no help either as you move in the pitch black slowly before you felt someone grab you wrist and drag you out of the room.

Your legs couldn’t adjust to the speed before it became jelly again. Then the person stops and picks you up in his arms and carried you out.

 

You could barely speak about everything or even recognize his face, as your vision was blurry. It felt like this person knew you very well, he kept mumbling your name .

Rouge. His kind , deep voice sent her to nap for a seconds.

 

A few minutes later you find yourself in large bathtub as half the water was up to your neck, you grab hold the firm sides of the tub. You pin yourself to the side of the tub as the water rushes out and splashes onto the floor, your breath is crazy .Your body doesn’t feel like your usual, it feels heavy within you .

 

Yet you wondered what happened before. Then you heard your own name been called.

 

“Rouge! “  the deep voice comes to you again with a handful of towels .

 

He doesn't scold you or anything .You begin to wonder how does he know you and what was your relationship with him.

 

His wipes your face with a warm wet towel, you stay put for him to tend your face. Yet you’re still unable to find your voice or any courage to interact with him at all, you endure the scene with this person.

 

“wha..t happen ? “ She said stuttering in the silence slowly.

 

“ Do you remember this? “ He had in his hands the small round  pill in the small white case.

 

Rouge stared at it before it slowly came back to her.

 

“Those tablets can’t stop you from becoming one of us Rouge.. You should know well enough “His voice changed into something evil and horrible now compared to before.

 

Rouge felt a anger rise up from inside her.

 

“ You drug me? “ she asked.

 

“Wrong.. These tablets drug you .. Rouge.. The humans did it to you “ He mimicked.

 

Rouge anger was boiling to the tip as she drag him by his collar into the bath tub , her frustration made him smile in front of her .He was in front of her , clothes soaking wet and the warm water going to ice cold now .

 

" Oh you are so cute " he said staring her changing pupil eye colour.

 

“Admit Rouge your changing back to what you were originally as.. A beautiful monster … my vampire “ He whispered into her right ear.

 

The word ‘ vampire ‘ sent her feeling of lust through her body, Rouge open as he smiled.

 

Rouge didn’t notice herself as she pull herself towards his neck and bit into them, he flinch a bit before Rouge on his neck like a leech. Before a warm hot feeling surface into your mind, pictures and memories flew into your mind as you had enough from him. You fell back breathing heavily as blood-slid form the sides of your mouth.

 

“I remember who are you now … “

 

Rouge watch slowly the sides of his neck heal.

 

“ Hyung seung  “ Rouge mumbled.

 

The name help illustrate Hyung seung’s face all in piece; his short brunette hair was fair darker than yours.

 

" Why me? " Rouge asked.  

 

" Because your adorable and cute " he said in a smothering way which made want to become human in the first place.

 

Your eyes stared at him with frustration before he got out of the bath sneezing.

 

Out of all people he had to choose you, a vampire who lived for so long only wanted to taste the outdoors, the warm sun and tanning. Now he had to bring you back into the first boring world.

 

You groan slipping on your clothes he had given you, it made you dull all this darkness and dark clothes you wore often or more like everyday for the whole year.

Hyung seung came from behind you and cross his arms around your neck.

 

“ my mistress you never allowed to leave my site again .. You promised me all those years ago don’t you remember Rouge.. the first time when we met each other “ Hyung seung mumbled into her mind .

 

Rouge eyes hang halfway, the past made her reflect about her young selfish past when she was 19 on going to 20. Right before her 20th birthday she got dared to enter into the graveyard and kiss a tomb stone , Rouge was to drunk to remember that night .But that night she managed to kiss Hyung seung and woke up in a bed next to him .

 

That was when she first became a vampire ever since then her existence around those she knew were erased. Her former name was  erased expect in the records of the vampire world .Her given vampire name was Rouge .