The Wedding Day

Shinhwa: The Love Stories

 

 

March 14, 2010 Sunday

 

Today was going to be the first day of the rest of Andy's ‘adult’ life.

 

As the youngest in the group, the possibility of him being the first to be married has never even crossed his mind. He thought he still had a long wait to go, having five other older brothers (albeit from another mother) before him.

 

The simple wedding will be held in one of Shinhwa Hotel's smaller ballrooms. Those present during the occasion aside from the guys were Andy's mom, the bride's parents, a few of Andy's mom's friends and several of their relatives.

 

The bride and groom were first introduced to each other only during the ceremony.

 

Andy was quite relieved when he saw that his bride was prettier than he expected her to be.

 

She had long, brown hair with bangs swept to the side and slightly chubby cheeks. {Imagine Solbi during WGM Season 1}

 

Her real name was Kwon Seon Mi, whom everyone knows as Solbi, and just as Eric predicted, her parents and Andy's mom were long-time friends.

 

The maknae groom was totally unaware that his bride might have technically cheated a bit.

 

She actually eavesdropped on one of her parents' many phone calls to Andy's mom and heard them mention his full name.

 

Wasting no time, she Googled him and browsed through his profile on Shinhwa Hotel’s website.

 

It was love at first sight.

 

From then on, she's been monitoring his activities by reading articles about him and his friends online just so she can get to know him in her own little way.

 

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Andy Lee!!!" She was interrupted from her thoughts by the five gorgeous men standing in front of their table, all with huge teasing grins on their faces.

 

"Hyungs, I'd like you to formally meet my wife, Solbi." Andy then turned to her and introduced them, "These men are like my brothers and we’ve been friends for almost twelve years now."

 

"Solbi-yah, welcome to the Shinhwa family! I'm Lee Minwoo." She was greeted by a short man oozing with charisma flashing an attractive eye smile who promptly shook her hand.

 

"Hello, I'm Eric Mun." This time she was faced with a tall, dark and handsome man who looked like someone straight out of a Hollywood red carpet awards.

 

"Nice to meet you, hyungsu-nim, you can call me Dongwan-oppa!" A greasy smile painted the handsome face of the other shorter man who was then smacked on the shoulder by someone whom she thought was too pretty to be a male.

 

"YAH! How could you turn on your slick charms to Andy's wife like that? You have to excuse Dongwan, he doesn't always know how to properly act around women. I'm Shin Hyesung, by the way."

 

"And I'm Junjin. If you have any problems with anything, even with Andy here, don't hesitate to call on us. We're your brothers now." The last man was no less good-looking than the rest of them, standing tall in a lean, muscular frame with reddish brown hair and piercing dark brown eyes.

 

"Thank you, oppas." Solbi gently acknowledged with a grateful smile.

 

*****