Right or Wrong?

Hotel

*Karlie POV*


Knock..knock
Someone knock my door I know who he is. Someone that always knock my door even though there was a bell but he doesn't even care about that. And that makes me know who's come to my home even I don't look at the cctv.

"Yunnie!" I said and then, he hugging me tight.

"Okay, okay I know that you missed me so much, come in" I said again so he take off the hug and invite him to come in to our house

"Yunho, how is your day?" I ask

"Fine, how about you?" He asked me back

"Hm.. Fine"

---

After dinner I felt kinda sleepy. I'm going to the bed and laid my body there."Are you already sleep?" Yunho said that beside me

"No I am. Wae?"

"It's a cold night, I think I must make you warm...." He said and kissed my chick.

"It's already warm! Just sleep!" I said and push him away from me.

"Pleasee!!" He begged in front of my face.

"ert! We just do it yesterday!" I said

"Arghh..." He randomize his hair like frustased people.

----

It's already morning, I have done preparing for breakfast and I walk to the bedroom. Yunho is already use his necktie, he smiled at me. And I respond his smile with my smile. "Yunho, breakfast it's already" I said

"Okay" he said and get out of our bedroom

"Ah... I remember, tonight I will be late to go home, because of something. Is it alright?" He said carefully to me. Actually I sad cause he's always busy with his work anytime. And the worst is we doesn't do honeymoon since we 3 moonths of married.

"It's okay" I say with smile on my lips. He smiled on me too, and he continued to he's breakfast. Actually i just pretend to be okay in this situation

After done his breakfast, he is going to the office. And I'm alone in this big 'house'. And now I'm kinda confused about what should I going to do? And then, I decided to walk around out the house.

----

At the park I feel better, because this park little bit crowded. And full of happiness, everybody in here smile a lot. And I feel so much comfort in here. The butterfly who the nectar from the beautiful flowers. Since there is city park i encage for pick the flowers.

Suddenly, someone sat beside me, and at the first I don't really even care who he is. But at least he force me to care about him, because he called my name.

"Karlie...."

"Long time no see..." He said and I looked at him.

"Siwon....?" I'm shocked! My ex is here too? What are he doing here?

"Is that you?" I said again because I'm not sure with my sight. He just nodded his head and smile at me.

"What are you doing here?" He said with his smile

"Just sit around. What about you?" I said

"For bussiness" he reply

"Always and always.." I said to him because he was CEO too, like Yunho.

"Actually.... I'm..." He doesn't finishing his words, and look something behind me.

"Waeyo?" I asked, but he not reply the answer and still look something behind me. Cause I'm corious, I look at my back. And there's a big dog sat behind me.

"Whaaaa!!!" I'm shocked and hug Siwon's arm. I don't know what I'm going to do after this, I'm scared of dog actually. And I won't letting go my hugs on his arm if that dog not move.

"Okay, calm down" Siwon's said that while he my back. He want to calm me now evenrtough it's not working yet since I'm really afraid of dog.

"Make him go!" I said while hugging his arm so tight, even harded than before.

I don't know what is he doing but the dog already gone, im exhaled relaxed that the dog already gone of my sight. But to be careful i thin i must get out from here, yeah i think.

"I'm sorry Siwon, i think i must go now cause...."

"Cause you afraid of dog aren't you?" Siwon said, yeah that's true and i don't want if someone take our picture and spread it to the media, and then scandal surface and caused Hotel J and C Company will problematic and i don't want if that really happend.

"Well.. yeah" i said and walk away from him. But he's hold my hand, i look at him with confusedly look. Wondering about what are he doing now?

"Let me take you to your home" he said, but i still confused? should i? or not?

"O-okay" i said but still not sure this is right or wrong? but it's just take me to my home right? not more. let's pretend this is not more than just that.

----

"Where did you live?" he said when i get off from his car.

"Near from here" i said

"Can i just bring you until your house?" he keep insist to know my house maybe?

"No need" i said and wave my hand

"Okay" he said and wave his hand and let go of my sight.

I walked to the hotel cause is near from here like what i said just now. Sometimes i looked around see if there's ayone who follow me or not, just look around still not sure there's someone near me or not and i decide to keep walking without think of that again.

 

*Author POV*

 

Karlie walk to her house without realizing there someone following her. But now someone who followed her suddenly gone nowhere to be found. She's still walking with smile on her face remember in a minute he will face her husband who will go home. And that innocent girl really doesn't know what will happend next,yesterday, or nextweek.

--------------

 

 

 

is it good? is it too short? i'm sorry if you think that so cause it's my first time.

sorry if my english doesn't good cause english not my first language hope you enjoyed this chapter::)