Stop Fighting!

Unexpected gift

 

Yuri: Oh, cute. Your partner is my partner’s friend 

Seohyun: oh, yeah. 

 

Yonghwa: Well, uhmm have a seat.

Girls: Thank you.

 

 

*Yuri is entertained by Taecyeon and Seohyun is entertained by Yonghwa. Meanwhile on Nichkhun, Chansung and Wooyoung’s table . . .

Chansung: Hey, where’s Taecyeon and Yonghwa?

Nichkhun: At their table, I think..

Wooyoung: Let’s go at their table. It’s boring at ours.

 

*Well wooyoung didn’t noticed that the ladies (Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon) heard what he said and . . .

 

Taeyeon: Well excuse me, we can hear you…

*Even if the boys heard what Taeyeon said, they didn’t mind her and they just stood up and walked towards taecyeon’s table but they were surrounded by girls with no partners begging them to be theirs. The boys’ faces are so troubled that when they saw the their real partners their eyes were about to cry then ….

 

Sooyoung: Uhm excuse me girls but, they have their partners already and that’s us. But over there, *points on the other side of the room* those guys still don’t have their partners. I guess you can find one yourself.

 

*the girls thanked Sooyoung and went to that side of the room.  The boys got guilty with what they did to the girls so they just went back to their table and started an open conversation with their partners except for Taeyeon (before the boys are back in their tables she is gone and the other girls don’t know where she is). But the welcoming party still ended well for the boys and girls(except for Taeyeon and Wooyoung).

 

*It’s Tuesday*

 

There are no classes for the other students except for the five boys and girls. They are helping the school staff and faculty arrange the tables and chairs for a much organized class room. They are divided into groups namely:

Partners

tasks

Taeyon&Wooyoung

Making and arranging the list of students and distributing them to every classroom(specific room- Computer room)

Seohyun&Yonghwa

Yuri&Teacyeon

Fixing every class room in the first floor and second floor(designing the rooms board)

Sooyoung&Chansung

Fixing every class room in the third floor and fourth floor(designing the rooms board)

Hyoyeon&Nichkhun

Choosing the (designing the garden of the school)

 

 

As soon as they heard their pair, they we’re all (except taeyeon) excited because they want to show the school that they got the right person to trust when it comes to those doings. Everyone went straight to their given room and started their work.

 

*In the Computer room*

 

Everyone’s in their own world. Then, Seohyun just shouted …

Seohyun: Yah!! We need to start now. What are you still doing?

 

*Everyone’s shocked. They don’t know what hit them. All them know is they just started to do the thing they are supposed to do. At the beginning they are fine but every now and then Taeyeon and wooyoung would always find a way to outwit each other. Before it turns out to be a real war, Seohyun just stood up and said…

 

Seohyun: Hey,.. Will the two of you stop fighting?..

Taeyeon: Well he started it.

Seohyun: Well I don’t care who started it. Look Guys, I just wanted us to finish our task.. and fighting will not really help. 

Wooyoung: Sorry. We'll try to stop fighting...

Taeyeon: Yeah,. We’ll try *(mumbles) Well that j*erk started it. Tsk. *

Seohyun and wooyoung: Teayeon, I heard you.

Taeyeon: I don’t care.

 

*Seohyun got so pissed off with what taeyeon said. She immediately stood up and walked out of the room. Yonghwa followed her to the rooftop.

 

Seohyun: Why did you follow me? You should be there finishing our tasks.

Yonghwa: Well I can’t.

Seohyun: and why??

Yonghwa: first is that I can’t focus on what am I doing with all the fighting and shouting. And Ineed fresh air.

*so both of them stayed in the rooftop, feeling the cool, fresh wind hit their face. They’ve been quiet around 3 to 4 mins. Then  …

Yonghwa: Hey, uhm. can I  ask you something?

Seohyun: Well, uhmm yeah. What is it?

Yonghwa: well you’re a writer right.?

Seohyun: uhm yeah. Why do you ask?

Yonghwa: Well I was wondering, where do you get your story’s theme? Well is it from personal experience??

Seohyun: hmm. I won’t answer that.

Yonghwa: well, its alright. Everyone has their onw secrets in success.

Seohyun: yeah, I agree

yonghwa:  So, are you know ok?

Seohyun: Well I THINK I am.

Yonghwa: Let’s go back in the room, ok?>

Seohyun: Ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

its another chapter guys.

I hope you like it. :))