Welcome To Your New Home

My One Year Deal

 *Seung HaNeul's POV*

Immediately all the blood in my body rushed to my cheeks. He bowed to everyone in the room and when he was rising I caught a small smile before it disappeared from his pink lips. He shook hands with the president and my manager before turning to me. 

"Annyunghaseyo," he greeted nodding at me, smiling. We all took our seats after the president, my manager to my left, Lee SooHyuk to my right and his manager at the end. I threw my manager the dirtiest look I could before turning back to the president. 

"HanEul, this is Lee SooHyuk, he will be mentoring you," She said to me then switching to SooHyuk. "And SooHyuk as you know this is Seung HaNeul, you'll be mentoring her. Now that you are here we can continue speaking about your living arrangements. I've been told, HaNeul, you are currently renting a rooftop room. When you signed our contract to reach supermodel status, you agreed to move into your mentor’s home. It has only been a week since you have arrived, but I am sure you haven't unpacked much of anything, so moving to a different place shouldn't be such a big deal. I'm aware that moving into a male mentor's home maybe slightly uncomfortable at first,"

Slightly?! 

"But I believe you will be able to adjust fast." She folded her hands in front of her on the desk. "SooHyuk just moved into the company's apartment so the environment will be new of both of you." The President nodded at us. "That is all. If you have any questions just ask your managers or give my office a call."

We all got up and left President’s office after bowing and thanking her on our way out. Walking down the hallway all I could think about is how I would have to move in with a man soon. We all stopped in front of the elevator and Lee SooHyuk pushed the button. “HaNeul,” my manager called from behind me. “We already have your boxes in a truck-“

“Why?!” I yelled at my manager. I heard chuckling behind me.

“And the furniture was moved, too.”

“Omo! Did you get everything?” I asked switching to English.

“Ye, but HaNeul, Lee SooHyuk’s manager and I have to go to a meeting to decide your schedule for the next year.” He said slowly walking backwards to a different hallway with the other manager. “So we have to leave now, but Lee SooHyuk will you to your new living arrangements,” he finished nearly all the way down the hall.

“No! No wait!” I half yelled, my voice thick with my American accent. “Don’t leave yet!” I pleaded with my arms stretching towards him.

“Lee SooHyuk,” he said ignoring me. “Take good care of. HaNeul I’ll call you later today, okay? Bye.” He exited the hall heading for the meeting rooms. After a few seconds, I turned back to Lee SooHyuk awkwardly bowing in apology.

“Omo… I’m sorry I don’t know if you understood me or not…” I looked up in his eyes to see humor. The elevator doors opened to an empty elevator. Waving his arm towards the doors he said,

“You first.” I stepped inside and he came in after me. “Don’t look so nervous,” he said after pushing the button for the lobby. “I didn’t understand a word you were saying. You kept switching from Korean to English too much,” he assured me smiling. I made a small smile back then silence followed us as we exited the elevator and went through the lobby. Outside there was a taxi waiting for us that one of our managers must have call beforehand.

So they planned this, I thought chuckling to myself.

“Why? What’s so funny?” Lee SooHyuk asked, catching my laugh.

“Why? Oh. It’s nothing.” I shook my head as we got in.

“Would you like to get breakfast before we go there?”

“No. I already ate.” I lied instantly. Lee SooHyuk looked at me sideways with knowing eyes but I avoided them.

“Oh… Okay then. I think there is something to eat at home,” he said before telling the driver his address. He took out his phone and began to text someone really fast, looking upset. When we arrived outside his apartment building I noticed it was way nicer than where I was renting my room.

Of course it is,” I muttered.

“Hm?”

“Nothing.”

“Come on, I’ll show you inside,” he offered once we had existed the elevator at the top floor. We walked the length of the short hallway until we stopped at the only door on the floor. His slim fingers reached inside his coat to the pocket to retrieve his keys. He unlocked the dead bolt then the bottom lock before opening the door. He walked in first and I come in behind him closing the door. He slipped off his shoes into a row of five other designer footwear. I took off my boots and placed them next to his and they looked oddly small beside his. Just in front of the shoes there was a second sliding wooden screen separating the shoes and front door from the rest of the apartment. Lee SooHyuk led me through the door and down a wooden hallway, but his tall body blocked out what I could have seen in front of him. When he moved aside we were in the living room. "It's a little small for two models and probably really small compared to your house in America, but it's home," he said dropping his bag by the hallway and I did the same. "And the air quality is pretty good here too." Lee SooHyuk moved around the apartment opening the curtains. 

The apartment was ever North American style with a spiral staircase going up three floors. The first floor was the living room and kitchen. No walls separated the bedroom from the stairs so I could see the second floor. "It's so open," I said looking at the bedroom. 

"Ye, it is kind of nice." 

"And organized," I said walking around the living room and looking at the art. I noticed a little bit of dust on the picture frames, "And dusty." 

"Oh, jewsonghamnida," he rubbed the back of his neck. "I haven't been here much since I moved in. Should I show you upstairs?" 

"Ye..." Lee SooHyuk led me up the spiral stair case. The second was the bedroom with only three walls and the bed pushed by the window. The third was the bathroom with all of Lee SooHyuk's beauty products and a large closet with half empty.

"I cleared a space for you." The top rack was filled with Lee SooHyuk's clothes and the bottom was totally empty.

"Kamsahamnida." I said turning back to him. 

"Of course," he said, calmly taking off his coat. His turtleneck stretched against his chest making my cheeks pink. He hung the coat up and closed the closet and turned back to me smiling a little. I realized I was staring and looked out the window closet to us.

"The view is beautiful."

"Ye, I know." There was a silence that we just stared at each other then, "So my manager says all your things will arrive at nine."

"Oh, okay then," I replied, remembering that trader. 

"You can go ahead and look around the apartment so more if you want. I have to make a call." He said taking out his business phone.

"Sure. I have to make a few calls too." I said taking his hint to leave his there. I walked down stairs to the kitchen while dialing my manager’s number. It rung a few times then he picked up. 

"HaNeul..." 

"How could you let me go into a meeting with the president and not warn me of this!?" I angrily gestured at my surroundings. "It is because I lived in the States that you think I will just be okay with moving in with a man I barely met two hours ago, right?! You know I'm not completely stupid when it comes to the culture here. I know they frown upon unmarried me and women live together! And do you know what my Appa and Halmuhnee will say!?" I ran my free hand through my hair. "The only reason they gave me permission to sign the modeling contract was because they thought I would be living with a female mentor!"  

"I know and mianhae, but you would have flipped a table before you even got to the meeting if I told you in advance," he said sounding somewhat sorry. "Plus Lee SooHyuk is the best mentor anyone can get these days. You may not know but he is a very accomplished model and actor. He just being your mentor puts you on a pedestal. And I know it’s a little uncomfortable living with a man but you have a brother so it will be the same," he sounded kind of frustrated. "Look I still have some paperwork to do, but I'll come by tomorrow to check up on things. Your things will be coming in a little under an hour. That will keep you busy for most of the day. You don't have any schedule tomorrow either but I'll see you tomorrow morning." 

"Fine. Alright I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." I hung up then looked up towards the top of the stairs to see if Lee SooHyuk was done with his conversation. He wasn't so I turned my attention back to the kitchen. Opening all the cabinets and the refrigerator to find nothing. Guess he was wrong. There is nothing here. Sighing I dialed my umma's cell phone. She is probably awake watching TV right now. It took her five rings to pick up. "Umma, is Appa there with you?" 

"No, your appa is upstairs sleeping. Why?" I heard the volume turning down in the background. 

"Promise not to tell Appa." I pleaded looking at the photos on the living room wall. 

"Alright, alright don't be so dramatic. I promise." 

"I got new of my mentor this morning after my shoot-" 

"Omo! That was fast. Oh, how was your photo shoot? Who is your mentor? Is she prettier than-" 

"Umma!"

"Right, mianhae, baby. Continue." 

"My mentor is a man, Lee SooHyuk-" 

"Why!?" 

"And I am moving in with him today." 

"WHY!?" 

"I'm in his apartment right now. The company's apartment." 

"Omo! Why? How can they let young unmarried people live together alone?" 

"I don't know!" I walked over to the couch and sat down. "That's what I was saying! Maybe they think I'm okay with it because I grew up in America." 

"But... is he handsome?" 

"OMO! Umma!" I said standing up and blushing. 

"Why? He is a top model, right?" 

"Omo! Umma that's so wrong! He is two years older than me! He could be your son!" 

"But he's not," she laughed. "Okay, mianhae. What's his name again?" 

"Lee SooHyuk. Google him." I turned heard footsteps on the stairs. "Umma, I got to go. I'll talk to you later, okay? And don't tell Appa!" I whisper yelled into the phone turning away from the stairs. 

"Why? Is he there with you right-?" 

"Umma saranghaeyo, goodnight!" I hung up. Turning around, there was Lee Soo Hyuk leaning against the stair rail, arms folded and smirking. Instinctively my hand started to play with the ends of my hair.

"HaNeul," Lee SooHyuk called me, amusement in his deep voice. "Did you just tell your Umma to Google me?" He asked walking towards me. My eyes widen as I took a step back. 

"She, uh... She asked..." I replied awkwardly. "How was your conversation?" I tried to defect the attention. 

"It was fine," he said a little stiffly. "You can take off your scarf," Lee SooHyuk suggested. "The heater is running since I tried it on when we got here." I nodded and slipped past him to my backpack, still by the door. Lee SooHyuk followed me and when I was done he picked up my backpack and his. "You don't have to keep your bag at the door," he said walking to the stairs. "Just put it in the bedroom." I followed him up to the bedroom just as he was placing them by the bed. 

"Um...Kamshamnida," I bowed. 

"You don't have to be so formal. You can talk comfortably," he said chuckling. 

"But you are my Sunbae." I argued, thinking it was a trap. 

"But we are living together and it seems uncomfortable for you since you are not used to it." 

"What should I call you?" 

"Anything you want." 

"SooHyuk Oppa~" I said smiling.

"No, no. Just call me SooHyuk." SooHyuk ordered between coughs and wouldn't make eye contact with me. "I'll just call you HaNeul."

"Are you sure that this is okay? I mean we just met and what would people think when they hear us?"

"We are living together so why not?" SooHyuk smiled. "The whole world doesn't need to know we live together. When we are out just always bring sunglasses. And be careful no one see you coming up to our apartment. The last time that happen I had to out everything." he mumbled the last part. 

Last time? "Ye, I'll try. But what about the moving guys? How do you explain that, since I'm sure one of the neighbors will notice?" 

"I ordered new clothes since they saw me getting rid of the old ones yesterday." 

"You have it all figure out don't you?" 

"No, my manager does. I'm just repeating what he told me," he said smiling. "The boxes are about to arrive do you mine helping me moving the shoes?" I agreed and help SooHyuk place his brand name shoes in their original boxes and leaving them under the stairs. When we were done the movers arrived just in time. We directed them in placing the boxes on all three floors. My boxes filled up my small rooftop room but in the apartment it looked like a little. 

We spent the rest of the day unpacking my stuff. I directed SooHyuk where to put my clothes in the closet while I unpacked my toiletries. We both used same similar products except he had a razor. "When I lived in America I got laser hair removal when I turned 18." I explained to SooHyuk when he came to check up on me and noticed the missing item. 

"Oh he said looking really closely at me face. I could feel my cheeks heating up. "I can't even see one hair." I smiled proud all my begging years ago paid off.

"Are you done with my clothes?" I asked, sitting on the floor.

"Ye. Except your and bras..." he said awkwardly.

"Omo I forgot about that!" I yelled getting up really fast and banging my knee into a pulled out draw. "Ow!" 

"Are you alright?" SooHyuk asked, surprised, reaching for the knee I hit. 

"Ye, I'm alright," I assured him slipping past him in the doorway. "I'm not that frangible," I said limping a bit towards the bedroom, SooHyuk behind me. As I unpacked and sorted my and bras, SooHyuk broke down the cardboard boxes. When I was done I gave him the box and went downstairs to put back SooHyuk's shoes and my own. 

"I think we are done here," SooHyuk announced satisfied. "We can clean the rest tomorrow," he said as I came through the paper screen door. 

"I didn't realize it was already 5:30." I said looking at my phone. "We took forever to unpack a couple of boxes." 

"I know. Do you want to go get something to eat?" SooHyuk asked. "There isn't anything in the kitchen since my manager and I haven't been food shopping yet."

"Sure let me get my scarf and backpack," I said realizing I was hungry. I climbed the staircase to the second floor grabbing my scarf from the bag and putting it on. Emptying my backpack of my ious clothes then slipping it on again. 

"Can you get my coat too?" SooHyuk called to me down stairs. 

"Ye," I yelled, turning towards the stairs and going up to the third floor. I took out SooHyuk's coat from the closet and rushed down stairs. I handed SooHyuk his coat at the paper screen door and he easily slide it on. We both checked our self out in a small mirror hanging on the wall near us. Satisfied with his, SooHyuk turned towards me and adjusted my scarf. "Kamsahaeyo." 

"Okay, let’s go." he smiled, sliding the first door open. I followed behind him as he stepped into the shoes he was last wearing. I closed the door behind me and slipped on my Uggs. He opened the front door for me and I walked through to the hall. Soo Hyuk shut and locked the door then led me outside the building through the lobby. 

"So where are we going?" I asked curiously, after walking past a few small restaurants in the neighborhood. 

"I thought since it is so cold we could get kimchi jjigae." 

"I have had kimich jjgae only a few times at home but not here." 

"That's good then I can be with you for your first time." SooHyuk said smiling down at him. After a few more minutes of walking we arrived at a small family owned restaurant. There were only three or four other people in there with us. We chose a table by the window, SooHyuk seated across from me and the window to my left. An ahjumma came to place down utensils and what we wanted. 

"Omo, what a handsome couple!" she smiled.

"Why?! Oh no, Ahjumma, we aren't-" I started shaking my hands in front of me, palms towards her, but Soo Hyuk interrupted me. 

"Kamsahamnida, Can we get kimchi jjigae?" 

"Of course. Omo you are so well mannered," she gusted. "You are lucky to have such a nice boyfriend," she said to winking, then going to get our food. When she was gone I gave SooHyuk a look. 

"A handsome couple?" I asked. "You should have told her we aren't together, instead of taking the compliment."  

"If I did she would have been embarrassed. Plus ahjummas always say that to everyone," he said dismissing it. 

"Oh.." 

"So," he said after we were served our food. "Do you know anyone in Seoul?" 

"No, just my Halmuhnee," I said watching the steam from the kimchi jjigae. "I haven't been back to Seoul since I was seven." SooHyuk picked up his spoon and dipped it in his bowl. "Jalmuggetsumnida." I said and SooHyuk smiled. I started in on my bowl as he continued asking questions. 

"Where did you live before with your family in America?" 

"We lived in Los Anglos for the most part. My parents owned a summer home in San Francisco. My accent was so thick it took me months to break when I decided to come back," I giggled at the memory. 

Amused he asked, "Why? What did you sound like?" 

"Like this," I switched to my American accent. "Barely anyone from the motherland could talk to me without laughing." Switching back to standard Seoul accent, "It comes out sometimes though." SooHyuk smiled as I switched back. 

"I think it is pretty cute," he chuckled. I could feel my cheeks turning pink so I looked out the window again. I heard SooHyuk call to the ahjumma, "Can I have a bottle of soju?" I turned my head back to him in alarm. 

"You're drinking?" I asked after the bottle arrived. 

"A little," he opened the bottle. "Here I'll pour you a glass." I grabbed my glass and offered it to him politely. 

"Kamsahaeyo," I said, turning to the side to drink. His deep voice laughed watching me. "Why?" 

"You don't have to be so formal. I said to be comfortable with me." 

"Oh. Mianhae," I said feeling embarrassed. 

"It's okay just remember next time," he said smiling. There was silence for a few minutes as we eat then, "Here." SooHyuk offered me a side dish. 

"Aniyo, its okay-" I started. 

"Ahhh," he made an open mouth. His chopsticks right in front of my mouth. Hesitantly I opened my mouth and he feed me the side dish. SooHyuk smiled as I blushed. 

"Kamsahaeyo." We ate without talking for a while and when we were finished drank one last shot. SooHyuk went to the front counter to pay for our meal and I went outside to wait. I could see my own breath in the air and I was already shaking. I took out my phone to check the time since it was already dark, with bright city lights. 7:23pm it read. No way I didn’t just spend like two hours at a kimchi jjigae place. I ate a breath mint then turned back to the restaurant to see what was taking SooHyuk so long and I saw some woman taking to him from a table near the door. She looked like she was trying to get him to sit with her and her friends and he looked like he was trying to refuse politely. Soo Hyuk kept pointing at me but they didn't seem to pay attention to what he was saying. Maybe I should save him like he saved me.

I walked back into the warm restaurant smirking. "Oppa~!" I yelled walking smoothly up to SooHyuk and wrapping my arms around his arm and pulling him a little "Oppa~ HanEul wants to leave!" I whined using major aegyo. SooHyuk was stunned for a second then realized what I was doing and played along.

"Oppa was just leaving~" he said placing his hand on mine and using aegyo, too. I pretended to finally notice the table of women and their faces read disgust. I smiled inside. 

"Oppa lets go~" I whined dragging him to the door. 

"Okay, okay, Oppa is going~" he said was we went through the door. Once outside we let go of each other laughing, in front of the restaurant window. 

"Omo!" I said between laughs. "Did you see their faces?" 

"The second you came in yelling oppa they... were..." he laughed not finishing his sentence. 

"And your voice using aegyo is too much!" I laughed harder, tears coming to my eyes. We stood there laughing for five minutes, leaning on each other for support. "Okay let’s go home. I can't stand anymore my sides hurt too much. “I finally said after our laughter was over. We began making our way back home when the winter's chill crept up on me. Instantly I was shivering and I looked sideways at SooHuk to see if he was affected by it at all. He didn't look like he was. I tightened my scarf around my neck. I should have grabbed my coat but I didn't know we would be out so long. As we turned the corner left I could feel SooHyuk's eyes on me then he stopped walking.

"You're cold," he stated more then asked. 

"Aniyo, it's just a little chilly," I lied. 

"Aniyo, you are shivering, HaNeul," his deep voice full of concern. 

"I'm just not used to such cold weather," I said trying to dismiss it. "Besides we are a few minutes away from the apartment so I'm okay really.” While I was talking SooHyuk was taking off his coat.

“Here, put it on,” he ordered handing me his coat and switching for my backpack. I looked at his face for a moment and saw he was serious. I slipped on the coat through it was that was too long and too big for me, but was warm from SooHyuk’s body. He wrapped his long fingers around my hands and breathed on them. He did that for a minute before he stopped, and the whole time my checks burning red from embarrassment.

“Kamsahaeyo,” I said not looking at his eyes. We continued walking, SooHyuk wearing my bag, only a few centimeters behind me, slowly rubbing my arms. “Mianhae…” I whispered softly, looking at the sidewalk.

“Hm? Why?” he questioned sounding curious.

“Because you gave me your coat so now you’ll get cold.” There was a short silence as we walked then his light laughter. “Why?”

“You sound so guilty. I’m used to Korean winters so I’ll be fine right now, but you must have felt so cold back there,” he said as we entered the lobby. In the elevator I was still blushing from the cold and embarrassment, and SooHyuk was smirking. When it opened we walking to our door then stopped waiting for him to open it. SooHyuk turned to me and reached inside the coat’s pocket inside the coat to retrieve his keys. “Mianhae,” he said as his hand retreated. Turning around he unlocked the door and as I stepped through he locked the door behind us. We slipped off our shoes and walked down the dark hallway to the living room. Soo Hyuk flipped the light switches by the couch and the whole apartment light up. “You should go take a hot shower first while I turn on the heat and close all the blinds.”

“Ye.”

“You can live my coat on the bed,” he called up to me as I climbed the stairs.

“Okay.” On the second floor I laid SooHyuk’s coat neatly on the bed and went to the small dresser for underwear. Then climbed up to the third floor to put hang up my sweater and scarf I took the first pajamas I saw and rushed to the bathroom. Inside I locked the door, switched on the overhead fan, and ran warm water for my shower. Stripping I folded my clothes next to my pajamas and threw my underwear in the small wooden hamper. Everything is wooden around here. I looked at my self in the mirror seeing if I had any strange new scratches. Satisfied I turned around and slide under the showerhead’s warm water. I shivered loving how the warm water gave me goose bumps. My thoughts went back to dinner once I closed my eyes. The ahjumma saying we are a handsome couple, SooHyuk saying my accent was cute and feeding me, then giving me his coat. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks again. Don’t read too much into it, HaNeul! That is your mentor and falling for him is just going to screw everything up. I thought splashing water on my face and slapping my cheeks twice.

Quickly I washed my body and hair, rinsed off, and wrapped myself in a fluffy white towel. This looks new. Then I dried the water myself off and did my skin care routine. I dropped the towel and slipped on my and looked at my pajamas. Why are all my pajamas so short? I sighed putting them on. I mean it’s the winter so why didn’t I pack winter pajamas? Am I really that stupid? I thought placing everything back where I found it and cleaning up the water on the floor. Finished I gathered my things and hanged them back up in the closet then headed down stairs to the bed room, but SooHyuk wasn’t there. I walked down the stairs then stopped on the last step when I saw him. On the first floor SooHyuk had his pajamas in his lap while sitting in a chair near the window. Positioned beautifully his long legs were crossed while he stared at his phone looking bored. The curtains still open showing the bright lights of the city. Even at home he strikes perfect poses. I guess he really is one of Korea’s top models. I stood there for a few seconds before clearing my throat. SooHyuk looked up with the same expression he had when I saw him at the photo shoot, the blank expression then a smile. “I’m all done,” I said touching the ends of my wet hair. “You can go in now.”

“Alright,” he said getting up and walking towards me. He easily slipped past me on the stairs then I heard the bathroom door close and lock and I sighed. Why was I staring? I thought heading back to the bedroom for my phone. Taking it out of my bag I unlocked it to show two missed calls, both from my manager.

“It was on vibrate,” I mumbled to myself as I walked back downstairs to sit in SooHyuk’s seat. I dialed his number and he picked up after the first ring.

“HaNeul!”

“Ye…”

“Why didn’t you pick up when I called you?” he scolded me.

“We went out to eat then I took a shower and my phone was on vibrate,” I replied, looking at my nails.

“Oh, I thought Lee SooHyuk had tried something with you,” he said with a sigh of relief. I nearly fell out my chair.

“W-why?!” I asked blushing madly just thinking about it. “Why would SooHyuk- I mean Lee SooHyuk do that?”

“Well because you are a vulnerable pretty girl he is living with and he can decide your career basically,” he explained like it was nothing.

Lee SooHyuk is used to being around pretty girls and just because I don’t answer my phone doesn’t mean I am being assaulted! Plus you are the one that left me alone with him!” I yelled still a dark pink.

There was a silence on the other line then, “That’s good you went out to eat with someone,” he said sounding happy.

“Ye…” I muttered bring my knees to my chest and hugging them.

“I remember when I first met you with your parents at that restaurant to discuss your modeling overseas and you barely touched your food. You wouldn’t eat in front of my for months and I still barely get to see it, but now you are eating in front of a stranger? I feel kind of hurt,” I could hear him smiling. “Just don’t go on one of your crazy diet! I mean it stick to the company’s diet plan.”

“Ye~ I will,” I promised.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Ye~” I hang up and put my phone in the space between me and the chair arm. Why did he have to say that…? Still hugging my knees I stared out the window at all the building hitting Seoul’s skyline. Absorbed in my own thoughts I didn’t hear SooHyuk come down stairs and stand next to me.

“Are you alright?” he whispered, softly touching my shoulder. I started from his sudden touch and flinched back. “Mianhae,” he said, stepping back. “Didn’t mean to startle you.”

“Aniyo, it’s okay. I just didn’t hear you come in,” I said moving my feet back to the floor.

“Did something happen?” he asked concern in his eyes the second time today.

“Aniyo, nothing happen,” I denied getting up and stretching. “I was just thinking,” We both started walking up stairs to the bed room.

“Are you sure?” SooHyuk asked from behind me on the stairs.

“Ye.”

“Okay,” he said walking pass me to the bed. That’s when I finally noticed he wasn’t wearing a shirt, only pajama bottoms. I could feel myself blushing again so I averted my eyes to the bed.

“So where are you sleeping?” I asked, placing my phone next to his on the nightstand then walking over to the other side of the bed and started taking off all the decorative pillows.

SooHyuk started helping me, “With you,” his deep voice said smoothly.

“W-why?!” I asked my blush darkening. “In the same room? In the same bed?!”

“Ye.”

“But you are barely wearing anything!” I pointed at his bare chest.

“So are you,” he said glancing at my pajamas. I blushed more, looking down at myself. “Besides it gets kind of hot when I sleep,” he defended himself.

“But I’m a girl!”

“And there is only one bed! I’m not going to sleep downstairs or on the floor. It’s freezing down there.”

“But-“

“And we are only sleeping. Unless you plan on doing something to me,” he said narrowing his eyes.

“W-why?!” My accent coming in thick and my face burning.

“Don’t be so embarrassed,” he laughed. “I’ve seen you in less.”

“OMO!” I yelled throwing a pillow at him and he caught it smiling. “That’s different!”

“Okay, okay mianhae,” he said tossing the pillow back to me. “I’m tired from moving all your stuff in and I sure you are too.” He stated walking over to turn off the apartment’s main lights leaving just the bedside lamp. I glared at his back for a second then quickly crawled into bed. He walked back over, pulling back the sheets and climbing in on the right side. I could feel the mattress slightly lower from his weight. There was a silence as we shifted the sheets to ourselves. When we were settled I was facing the window, my back to SooHyuk as he turned off the lamp. “Are you comfortable?” he asked, his voice seeming deeper in the dark.

“Ye…”

“You can tell me if you are uncomfortable or wanna leave the bed.” He said sounding sincere.

“Ye…” I nodded hesitantly, even though he couldn’t see me.

“Why?” he questioned sensing my hesitance.

“Um… it’s just…”

“Why? Just tell me,” he ordered. I could feel the bed move as he turned his body towards me.

“Do you have like a body pillow I can use?”

“Why? What do you need it for? Do you not like your pillow?” he asked curiously.

“Aniyo! It sounds kind of childish but I need to hug something when I sleep or I have night terrors.” I said unconsciously touching the ends of my hair.

“Oh… Aniyo, I don’t have a body pillow. Mianhae.”

“Aniyo. It’s okay. Kamsahaeyo.”

“You can hug me until we get a body pillow,” SooHyuk offered awkwardly.

“Why?” I asked, feeling my whole body heat up.

“I mean if you are comfortable with it,” he said clearing his throat.

“Are you sure?” I asked turning around and staring at the silhouette of SooHyuk’s head.

“Ye… It would be just like the shoot today.”

“Ye…” I agreed, slowly moving towards SooHyuk. He moved closer to me until our arms touched. I slowly wrapped my arms around SooHyuk’s thin frame, resting my head on his pillow next to his shoulder. His arm softly placed around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest.

“Are you okay?” as he asked I felt his voice vibrate through his chest to mine, making me shiver.

“Ye.”

“Are you cold, again? You just shivered,” his deep voice vibrated through his chest again.

“Aniyo, you’re warming me,” I replied smiling though he couldn’t see it.

“Good,” Soo Hyuk pulling me closer. “Jalja,” he breathed.

“Jalja,” I sighed closing my eyes. I listened to SooHyuk’s breathing and soon mine matched his. Before falling asleep SooHyuk’s steady heat beat was the last thing I heard. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay so I am pretty sure I used mainhae wrong (and probably some other words) so if anyone can help me fix it than I would love you forever~ Don't you love HaNeul's umma? Totally messing with HaNeul hahaha. I want to go to dinner with Lee SooHyuk >^< I tried to make this chapter long (or maybe it just looked long because of the dialogue ) since it was kind of boring in the middle (at least to me) but I needed to get the house familiar and make SooHyuk and HaNeul more comfortable. I'll be writing the rest since I have it written down already in a notebook, just transferring it to here is a pain with all the new comebacks and stuff @,@ Was anyone else delightfully surprised when they saw Lee SooHyuk and Hong JongHyun in 2NE1's Falling in Love? +,+