It Hurts

It Hurts

Tiffany's POV

"Fany-ah, you have to go home soon, it's getting late."

I pout and cuddled more into Taeyeon's shoulder, enjoying her warmth, "I don't want to."

She sighed and my hair, "We have school tommorow."

I lifted my head slightly, looking at her, "Speaking of school, who was that guy from last time?"

Taeyeon bit her lip, I furrowed my eyebrows.

Don't say boyfriend. Don't say boyfriend. Don't say---


"Boyfriend." she answered solemnly.

I don't know why I was so sad at her answer. I nodded, "Oh. What's his name?"

"Leeteuk." she answered shortly.

I frowned, she looked uncomfortable for some reason. "When'd you meet him?"

"A year ago."

"Why do you look so uncomfortable, we are just talking about your boyfriend." I asked, emphasizing the 'boyfriend'.

She didn't respond. I sighed, why was I so uncomfortable with her having a boyfriend? Could I have developed feelings for her? No, no. 

Okay, I think I might have. 

But is it too late? Should I try to move on? If they've been dating for one year, I'm guessing it's serious. "Do you love him?" the words blurted out of my mouth.

She looked at me, eyes wide. I lowered my head, "Nevermind."

After a moment of silence, "No." I heard her gentle voice.

I raised my head, "Huh?"

"I don't love him."

"Then why do you date him?" I asked, feeling slightly happy she doesn't love him.

Instead of answering my question she said, "I love someone else."

Well, that dropped my mood. "Who?"

"Can't tell." she smirked.

I hit her shoulder playfully, "Do I know him?"

"You know her"

Oh, so she does like girls. "Who?" I asked again.

"Nope.." she said in a sing-song voice.

I poked her waist, "Who?"

She dropped her smirk, "I don't even know if she loves me back."

I've never seen Taeyeon so serious while talking about something. "Then, you should find out." Why am I giving her advice to date ANOTHER girl?!

She raised an eyebrow, "Really?"

I nodded, my body really needs to stop doing things like this.

She smiled, "I'll tell her tommorow."

"Taeyeon, Tiffany, time to go home." Doctor Kim called.

We nodded and stood up from the couch, I walked to my car, but so did Taeyeon. I raised an eyebrow, she raised an eyebrow back.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm living with you."