5 Times Shori made you blush + 1 time you did the same to him [RANDOMNESS]

5 Times Shori made you blush + 1 time you did the same to him [RANDOMNESS]

1.
Shori was running around Johnny's Jimusho with Miki running after him.
"Matte yo Shori... Dame dayou~" She yelled and panted.
Soon Shori fpund the JR's dressing room and went to Y ZONE... "Ne~ minna~ mite! mite!" he showed them a picture of Miki when she was still 5 or 6 years old. "Kawaii desho~" He smiled and laughed around as he show the others. Miki on the other hand was at the dressing room's door blushing really hard so she went to the comfort room.

2.
Miki visited Shori's house. His mom told her to just head to his room. She followed her and went to his room. She saw papers were scattered on the table so she thought she'll just file it up for him so she put it all together.
A paper accidentally fell, she took it and she blushed at what she saw. Her name was written repeatedly on that whole paper.
She didn't notice that Shori was by the door. He was back from the library and was surprised with what Miki was looking at, he ran towards her and took the paper she was holding..." Ah..." She didn't know what to say as her cheeks grew redder and redder by the moment. "I-Ikou~" He said to avoid the topic.

3.
Miki still headed to Johnny's Jimusho even though she was sneezing her brains out because of a stupid cold. She didn't want to disappoint Shori because she promised to watch their PV shooting. She sat on the sofa and kept sneezing. Shori finally saw her but as curious about her condition. He walked toards her and leaned his forehead to her. She was surprised with the sudden touch and blushed because of the closeness. "You're sick... go home" Shori told her plainly. She shook her head weakly. "I promised right? A promise is a promise.." She said and sneezed. "Here..." HE gave his handkerchief. "arigatou~" she bowed and reached for it. A little later, she felt warm and saw Shori placing a jacket on her back and blushed and smiled at the same time.

4.
They were on a date and decided to go to a game center. There was a spot their for purikura.
"Ikou~ Soko de~" Shori said and dragged Miki to the Purikura booth.
"Iku yo~" Shori shouted. There were four times to picture. One: Peace! ,\/ Two: Nya ^^ Three: Shori has his right arm on Miki's shoulder ^/////^ Four: Shori hugged Miki from behind ^\\\\\^. She was blushing hard that time.
The pictures were printed and Shori gave some to her. "Treasure it ne~" He smiled cheerfully while checking the pictures. "A-re, your cheeks here are red... doue?" He added. She just shook her head. "iie...nandemonai desu~" She answered.

5.
Shori was assigned to buy groceries for that day so since Miki was with him, he asked for help.
Shori was holding the cart while Miki was the one picking the groceries.
"You'll be a great wife, you know.." Miki looked at him in surprise. "Nani baka attendayou?" Miki asked him. He just chuckled. He wasn't paying attention and was about to hit a pole. "Let me!" Miki said and was now the one pushing the cart. Soon she was not alone, Shori was also pushing it behind her, He even rested his chin on her shoulder. She blushed hardly because of Shori's moves.

+1
Miki was drinking a hot cup of chocolate while Shori was eating, someone called her so she set the cup beside Shori's meal for a while. Shori choked a bit and found the cup of chocolate and drank it. Not even minding whose cup was it.
"Oishii?" Shori nodded. "Sou ka... that was mine~" Miki said making Shori blush in embarresment.
"a-re... BLUSHING~" Miki teasesd him. "Chi-Chigauyo~" Shori said. Miki just smiled at him as he continued to eat his meal.

~OWARI~


A/N [Stupid ne~ HAHAHAHHAHA XDDDD  gomen if there are wrong grammars... STUPIDITY just came to me so]