Happily Ever ...Before?

The Grooms Maid

Author note:
                  Ah, Sorry for the long awaited chapeter, I haven't been sure what to write BUT
                    It's up now so ^.^ problem solved.  I've decided to do POV's now so READ ON!
                                                                     HWAITING!


 

~The Groom's Maid~

C.A.P

Ahg, Why did I ever say that I was never getting married?  Now people are thinkging of me as a hypocrite. "Cap who said he's never getting married, is getting married. Hyung, what's up with that!?" They're all laughing.

But when I look in this womans eyes, it's worth it. As annoying it is... it is.  My mom is the happiest out of everyone, she's even more happy than My wife to be! All Jin Hi!  Aren't couples supposed to be all cuddly?  All she's concerned with is getting her little friend and Changjo match made.  "She's going to feel left out now that I'm married!" was her excuse. Yeah, whatever...this isn't what I was expecting.  I hope those two children realise they like eachother soon and stop hiding it. SO ANNOYING, REALLY!

"Hyung, what's wrong?" The mankae interupts.

What's wrong, he asks.

I force a smile on my face and smile at him from across the room.

"Ha, nothing! I'm fine really!"

As soon as his back is turned I glare a hole through the back of his head.

"Paha!" L.Joe chuckles, catching my glare.

He's the only one who knows my irratation, and all he does is mock and smirk.  Dumb Ice prince.

"JUST SAY YOU LIKE HER ALREADY!" I finally errupted.

Out of suprise, The mankae quits folding his clothes and closes the door staring at me with a blank un-readable face.

He just nods.

"Wh-What?" me and the other guys scoff confuesed.

He's really going to confess!?! JUST LIKE THAT! This might me easier than what I thought.

"WHAT!? REALLY CHANGJO?!" Ricky's eyes basically pop out of his head.

"No." Changjo replies dryly, and to add insult to injury he also rolls his eyes.

I should've known, that stubborn piece of...

"I'm off to shower." Changjo then throws a towel arround his shoulder. "Don't wait up."

My eye twitches with anger.  WHEN IS THIS MANKAE GOING TO LEARN!"

"Wow, I thought he was serious." Ricky pouts.

"So, you don't think he really will?" Niel asked concerned.

"Pft, Changjo would never.  There is no WAY he is gonna ever confess." Ljoe replies shaking his head.

Never? No, he HAS to confess by the wedding! Or at least ACT like they're a couple! OR Jin Hi will be focused on them instead of ME! I'm more important than their relationship status! ME! And if she's focuse on them, then on our wedding night....OH NO!  NU-uh!

"YAH! CHANGJo-YA!" I pound on the bathroom door, yelling over the sound of the shower.

"Someones in here!" He sings from inside the shower.

This little punk...

"You have to confess to her by the wedding!"

Waiting for a reply, I hear a sudden but positive "No."

"UGH! REALLY CHANGJO YOU HAVE TO! OR JIN HI WON'T PAY ATTENTION TO ME!"

Their was another long pause from the other side, leavign me eagerly waiting for a reply.

"WHAT CAN I DOOOOOOoooooooo!?" He sang suddenly in the shower. 

I glare and beat on the door as the other guys laugh at his smart- reply.

"YAH CHANGJO! YOU REALLY HAVE TO-"

"YOU DON'T LIKE THIS OR THAT AND YOOU-" He sang obnotiously louder than me.

HOW DARE HE JUST-

"YAH CHANGJO!" I bang loud on the door and he suddenlt stops his singing and the boys quit snickering.

Exhaling, I pitch the brim of my nose.

"If you don't like Ji Soo, could you at least pretend to like her?"

"........no."

REASONING WITH THIS CHILD IS IMPOSSIBLE!

"YAH! YOU HAVE TO BECAUSE YOU ARE MY BEST MAN!" I pound on the door.

"I didn't sell my soul to you." he replies snarkily.

"YOU HAVE TOO! JIN HI WON'T LOOK AT ME UNTILL YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER! BECAUSE OF THIS WE CAN'T EVEN BE A REAL COUPLE! YOU HAVE TO DO IT!"

Another annoying pause later he finally replies.

"KEEP BLAMING ME WHEN IT'S NOT MY FAULT! THEN WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DOOOooo!?"

"YAH!" I yell over his singing.

"If you don't do it you'll regret it later!" I call.

He just laughs hysterically causing me a head ache.

OH LOOK...Mankaes bag.

And suddenly an evil smirk grows on my face.

Eun Ji Soo

"I don't want to." I shake my head at my seemingly desperate best friend.

"Oh, come on, WAEEEE!?" She pouts her lips trying her best to do aegyo.

"Uhm, because I don't LIKE him." I shake my head.

UGH, why does everyone like him anyway? I mean yeah his physical appearence isn't bad...and sometimes he has his moments, but he's TOTALLY a bag of mush on the inside.  Not in a good way either. He's like spoiled milk, at first it had seemed  to be dreamy and wonderfuly delicous but once you take a swig it turns out sour and you spit it out because its BAD. And not in a good way either!

"Well, at least pretend!?"

"...No."

"Why!? You have too! I want my wedding night to be perfect! So all the pairings I made have to act in love! I want the night to be a loving night! Alright?!"

"...No." I shake my head again.

"WHY!?" She whines pratically bouncing off her bed.

"because I don't CA-A-A-AARE girl I don't care!"

"YOU TOTALLY LIKE HIM AND I CAN TELL!" She gets off her bed and crawls on mines sitting across from me.

"I can tell! Hun, quit hiding your feelings."

I raise my eyebrows.

Has she gone bonkers?

She suddenlt grabs my hands andd looks me in the eyes.

"When I'm married, I'm going to be occupied with my husband some days and I don't want you to feel the third wheel, and I know he's the right one for you."

Yup, she's gone bonkers.

She places my own hand on my heart.

"Listen to you heart and HONESTLY say what you're feeling."

I blink for a second and nod my head.

"Are you listening?" she aks.

"Yes." I sigh "And It's saying..."

I look her dierectly in the eyes and caress her hand. "I want some chips."

falls agape and I laugh and open the door.

"TROLOLOLOL!"

Time for junk food!

Changjo

I can't belive Jin Hi made Cap Hyung that despereate, coming to me like this while I'm in the shower. Wow, that's not even like cap. Heh.

Drying my hair I walk out of the bathroom.

Heha, he actually thinks I like the dork. Cute. Like I'd ever confess my "love" for her. Real or not, I don't have time for "dating" and "affection".  That's not the way changjo rolls.

Scanning the room, I scratch my head confused.

"Have you seen my bag?"

L.Joe looks up from the Telivision to shake his head no.

Huh, that's weird.

"I swear it was right here..." I walk over to the spot on the floor where I sworn I set my bag only to find a sticky note.

Dear,
      Smart Mankae

   Are you looking for something? Kekeke!
Maybe you should learn to be less of an Smart
And learn to respect your HYUNG! 
If you need some clothes you can either agree to
Confess and I'll lend you some of mine...
or you can go to the lobby half and retrieve
your bag.

 

P.S don't ask one of the guys to help you.  They won't
They're in this too.
 
Love, 
     Cap Hyung!

 

I let out a loud growl and turn to L.Joe and Ricky who are failing at trying to keep a straight face.

This guy reallly! All because I won't confess...

I. DON'T. LIKE. HER! 

What can't they understand!?

"I'll be back." I growl before slamming the door closed.

~(0.0)~

Ugh, everywhere I look either people are staring at me funny or giggling.

This is so embarresing really! And I can't even cover my chest with the towel because if I do its the way females cover themself! I'm not a female but JEEZ!

Ah, so aggrivating, really!

Thank god, I'm off that elevator. Now to search for my bag.

"Where is that damn thing- AH! By the vending machine!" I say to myself, rushing over in only my socks.

His could've at LEAST left me my shoes.  That's just cold blooded. Does he miss his "wife" THAT MUCH! Seem's alot for someone who didn't want to get married in the first place!

"Chips, Chips Chipy-Chip Chips!"

Wait...I know that voice.

"Chips, Chips, Chipy-chipy, chip chips!"

Whose voice is that- oh wait.

"CHiiiiips! Chippy-"

I've been set up haven't I! CAP KNEW I WOULD COME DOWN HERE! UGH! I'M SO STUPID!

"CHI-ICCCKKK!"

I turn around with a burning face to see her face red as well.

GAH! How did I fall for this!? REALLY?! How stupid am I!? To come down here half ! REALLY! CHANGJO!?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! Everything they do is a set up! They're moving us like pawns in their game of chest!

We stare at eachother for a while before I cough embarresingly.

"WHY ARE YOU HALF !?" She suddenly screams with her eyes still glued on me.

"WHY AREN'T YOU!?" I bark back.

"WH-WHAT!?" She screames confused still staring. Her eyes ocastionally drifting to my chest then back at my face.

I feel so EXPOSED! GAH! HOW EMBARRESING!

"NOTHING! I'VE BEEN SET UP! OK!?"

"WhAT?!" She questions again.

"PUAHAHA! I knew this would happen!"  Laughter comes from behind the couch.

We both glance over there and see Cap and the boys along with Jin Hi laughing.

"I'm totally recording this." Jin Hi pulls out her camera.

My face deepens red.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN HERE?" Ji Soo questions just embarressed at as I am.

"I came to watch the love birds!" She laughs.

"I-I...YAH!" I yell, causing them to laugh harder.

"CAP SET THIS UP! HE TOOK MY BAG AND PUT IT DOWN HERE BECAUSE I WOULDN'T CONFESS!"

Ji Soo just swallowed nervously and advoided eye contact with me. 

Probably has to do with the fact that I AM FREAKING !

"SEE THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I yell almost busting a blood vessel.

The laughter softens.

"I'VE TOLD YOU I DON'T LIKE JI SOO, AND SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME! WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE IT ALONE! WHY ARE YOU LETTING US AFFECT YOUR RELATIONSHIP! PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE! OR LEAVE ME ALONE! IS THIS WORTH PUBLICLY EMBARRESING ME?!"

They all stare back without a trace of smile lefton their faces.

"SERIOUSLY YOU WILL STOP AT NOTHING! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! OK!? YOU WANT US TO ACT? OK, FINE I'LL ACT!"

Grabbing Ji Soos face in my hands I place a small peck on her cheek.

"ARE YOU HAPPY? ARE YOU SATISFIED!? SO STOP! LEAVE ME ALONE! THERE IS NO LOVE HERE!" 

Snatching my bags off the floor, I stomp away (cowardliy) leaving the caious to happen behind me.

Aish, why did I do that? STUPID! STUPID!
Now my cheeks are even redder.

Eun Ji Soo

"AISH! GROSS GROSS GROSS!" I scrub my cheek with the wash cloth.

"Quit over reacting!" Jin Hi calls from outside the bathroom.

I slam the washcloth on the sink. "You're just saying that because you didn't GET KISSED BY A CHANGJO!" I scream with my eyes closed.

Ugh, I can't belive he did that! That little punk.  How gross and embarresing.

How could he just DO THAT! AND IN FRONT OF EVERYONE! EVERYONE SAW IT!  UGH! I hope my face wasn't totally red.

"Heh-heh! I GOT IT ON VIDEO!" Jin Hi laughs.

My blush sharpenes.

"YOU WERE TOTALLY SHOCKED! PUHAHAHAAAA!"

I can just tell she's dying on the bed right now. UGH stupid changjo!

"Oh my god, your face is priceless."

"That's it!" I slam open the door and charge toward her.

"HAHA! Stop!" She grabs my arms.

"UGH UNNI!" I try to wiggle out of her grasp but she just puts me in a headlock.

"Now watch it!" She says shoving the phone in my face.

"NO!"

"Watch it!"

It'll be even more embarressing.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE OK!?" Changjos angeried voice comes from her phone.

My eyes can't help but glance at her screen in curiousity.

"You want us to ACT!? OK FINE I'LL ACT!" He yells.

He then turns to me and takes my face in his hands while still glaring, then places his lips on my cheek.

UGH! WHY DO I LOOK SO- SO- BLAHHH!

"Ha-ha! You were drooling!" Jin Hi laughs.

"I was NOT!" I shove her away. "I was simply shocked"

"Mm-hmm." Jin Hi says in a disbeliving tone.

What does SHE know...

"LOOK! he smirked at you!" She taunts in a childish tone.

She's so annoying like that, always taking things to the next level.  "Smirk" PFT! He did not, he simply just smiles mischeviously when he glance back as he walked away- WAIT THIS DOUCHE SMIRKED AT ME!

"THAT DOUCHE! HAVE HE NO SHAME?!" I gasped.

Changjo

The day of the wedding slowly, but surely arrived.  It was an much anticipated event.  The birds were chirping, the sun was shining, and there was not one cloud in the sky, but there was also, a sleeping Changjo.

"CHANGJO YA!" I suddenly woke to a booming voice.

"GET UP" Minsoo screamed.

"Yah!" I sat up, scrunching my eyes peering around at my surrondings. Where was I? Who am I? What's this stuff on my fac-

"YAH!" I shoved the flowery powdered brush away from me. "No! Get that away-"

"Changjo-ya! You have too! It's prep for the wedding!" Ricky tried to console.

"I don't care!" I struggled the war between me and the make-up lady.

"CHANGJO! You're already running late! We're waiting on YOU!"

"WELL HYUNG! YOU SHOULD LET ME GO AS I AM THEN!" I argued back.

"Umm, excuse...me?"

Ugh, why does she have to appear when CAP is showing "authority"?

"Ya! Get off my neck!" I grumble removing his arm. "What is it?"

"Wha? Why aren't you ready?" Cap gasped at her.

"I already have my hair and make-up done." she exclaims "I'm already breaking in my heels, I just need to break in these shoes and then get in my dress."

I scoff.  

If her dress is as short as it was at the resturant, it wouldn't be a dress, just a stupid towel.

"So, what brings you here?" Ricky smiles fully.

Just then her eyes met mine.  I felt a little spark of embarressement for some reason and looked away.  What was that face?  She didn't even have a readable emotion when she looked at me.  What the heck? Ice princess.

"Changjo." She stated clearly.

Ricky and CAP both gasped, even the make-up lady seemed suprised.  Even my ears perked up.

"Wh-What?" Ricky questioned.

"I would like to see Changjo privetly." 

My eyebrows rose.  What does she have to say that she can't say in front of those two? Ah-ha! I know! Silly girl...

"Um, Ok, Come on Hyung." Ricky said pulling the still shocked C.A.P by the collar and lead him out the room. 

"Come on L.Joe." The make-up lady suddenly said closing a cap on the eyeliner.

He was so quite I forgot he was in here.  He's so obessed with looking perfect, he was silently concentrating.

"WAH? NO! MY EYELINER IS CROOKED!" He protested. 

"Come on, we'll fix it later." The lady cooed again, shoving him lightly out the room.

"BUT! PEOPLE WILL SEE IT! NO!" Was his last words before he left the room.

Then, it was just two.  I could feel the giant smirk growing on my face as I swivled my chair to face her.

"Yes?" I smirked.

She just glared at me with her arms folded.

"I-"

"Heh, you don't have to say it." I grinned as I got up. "I know."

"You know....what?" She looked confused. "I was just-"

A little laugh escaped from my mouth as I walked towards her. 

Squinting at her, I cocked my head a little.  She is kinda cute.

Kinda.

"You don't have to say it. I totally know." I grinned. 

"You know WHAT?!" She rose her voice a little.

"Haha, fine, I'll say it for you." I giggled and lifted her chin.

Her eyes were widened and she let out a little gasp.

I examined her facial features.

"Mmm, I guess you're pretty cute." I admited in a murmer.

It seems she's heard me because her eyes are buldge out. "WH-WHAT!?!" She slaps my hand away.

I just laugh.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?"

I just fold my arms and shake my head. "Me? Aren't you the one confessing?"

"C-Con? CONFESSING!?" She practically yells.

I just examine my nails. "Yup. Hurry it up already, I have a wedding to attend."

"Con-Confessing. Really? This fool..." She scoffs and places her hand on her hip. "You really think I'd confess to you?! Pfft, never.  I came in here to call a truce."

I just laugh harder.

Walking up to her, she backs away with every step I take, untill she backed against a wall.

"Wh-What!?" She scoffs again.

My mieschivous smirk grows as I brush her hair behind her ear.

She shivers as My lips come close to her ear. "I Know."

Chuckling, I shove my hands in my pockets and roam out the room, leaving her at a stand still.

"YAH!" she calls after me "YOU DIDN'T AGREE TO HE TRUCE YET!"

Eun Ji Soo

This dress is almost as uncomfertable as changjo makes me.  But not by much. What is his deal by the way? In their dressing room he... what did he do excatly, and why?  First a kiss on the cheek and now...omo. 

"What?" I mouth.

He's been giving me this cold look throughout the whole ceremony! Jin Hi hasn't even came out yet.

He catches my glance and just glares at me, shaking my head.  What did I do?! Why is he suddenly acting like I killed his family or something?! His stare is kinda scary.

"What?" I mouth to him. 

He just slices his finger across his neck in a brief motions.

"Omo."escapes from my mouth in fear.

He just snarles at me.

"WHAT DID I DO!?" I suddenly errupt.

Damn,it! Did I have to be so loud! Now everyones going to think I'm crazy.  Stupid Changjo, he did this on purpose. Look at him silently laughing at my outburst.  He set me up! What a douche! What an ! WHAT A GOOD HAIR COLOR ON HIM! WHAT? Where'd that come from? Well, he does look good in his new dark brown hair color, but seriously what an-

"Here comes the bride." Someone besides me starts to hum quitly.

I look down the aisle to see Jin Hi walking with her great ancient father.  I mean her dad is SOOOOOOOOO old. I think he was around during the acient ages. At the rate he's walking it's going to take years for him to come all the way at this aisle.

Jeez, I forgot how old her dad was.  Is he in a home or something?? He most be rich or something and had Jin Hi with a model. He's SOOO OLD!

15 minutes has past and they're still walking.  Everyones starting to become awkward and impatient. Ricky is beging to eat the candy stash he put in his pocket, L.Joe is sitting on the floor with an annoyed face, Chunji is hitting on just about every girl he sees, Changjo is being an idiot and is listening to his I.Pod (who brings an ipod to a wedding that they're IN???) CAP looks nervous, and I swear I think the preist is playing angry birds on his phone.

I glanced at Jin Hi and she's whispering "Sorry" to everyone in the audience as she walks by.

Finally, the fossil of a man has reached the end of the aisle and is finally giving away is daughter.

I've never seen cap like this. He seems nervous and eager. Almost afaid. Never the less, all of his worries dissapear when he lifts her veil.

She smiles widely at him.

Aw, is this what love is supposed to look like, They look so happy and-

"GRRRRMMM!"

I look around. "Omo, my stomache!" I whisper.

The stomache growel was heard miles away, and some people were either laughing or shaking there head.

Why must I be so loud.

"Sorry." I whisper. "I haven't eaten anything today!"

Changjo

The freaking derp that Ji Soo is, was disrupting the whole wedding secound by secound. Heh! I sort of helped some, but whatever. She shouldn't have insulted me for bringing my I-Pod to a wedding.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Everyone was aweing, but I just stood back kinda grossed. Ech, how could hyung kiss her like that infront of the old geeser that is her father!  I looked around and saw that I was the only one in disguist, everyone was either laughing or aweing, Ji Soo was the only one as disturbed as myself.

"Alright, it's time to dance. Are you ready?" L.Joe patted my back.

I grunted. "No."

He just mused and walked over to his dancing partner and started a conversation.

Great.

Just Great.

"Hey." Was what she said when she walked over. "Are you nervous?"

I scoffed and took her hand "Let's just get it over with." I pulled her to the dance floor.

Rolling my eyes, I waited for our cue and Big Bang began to play.

We danced around in the chography that we all practiced and it was beginging to get a bit boring.

"This is.... Lame." She sighed, attempting to make conversation with me.

"You're lame." I scoffed.

"Why thank you, what a nice thing to say."

Secretly, I grinned a little as we swayed back and forth in the dimmnes of the room.  I have to admit she looks nice in this dress that covers her ankles. Although,I am not a fan of the open back.

"This..." I began, as I stared at a random post on the dancefloor "Isn't as terrible as I thought it was going to be."

I glanced at her face and saw there was somewhat of a small smile planted softly on her face.

It widened the more I looked at her, and it seemed like her face was changing colors.

"What?" I cocked my head.

"Oh, nothing." She shook her head laughing a little.

"What!?" I said getting more annoyied.

"Oh, Calm your man titts!" She cackled. "It's just funny."

At that very moment, a headache formed in my head.

"WHAT IS?"

"Ha, You." She shook her head. "You totally fell for me didn't you?"

I admit, I was taken back a little when she said that. It was totally absurb the way her brain works.

"Calling me cute, Complimenting my sweatpants, dancing with me, kissing me on the cheek....you've fallen head over heels for me, haven't you?"

I cocked my head to the side and she scrunched up her nose in laughter.

"Awe, how cute." She places her tiny finger on my nose. "Changjo's kawiaa!"

I swear my face resimebled a meme that read "You've got to be kidding me"

"Yes, I'm in love with you." I said dryly and sarcastically. "Esspecially the way that you do that thing were you're a freaking loser all the time."

She gasped and hit my shoulder.

"I esspecialy love it when you embarresse yourself and the others around you. So charming." I rolled my eyes.

She grits her teeth. "Alright, we'll see whose embarrsed when I get the solo stage."

"ALRIGHT!" Jin Hi announced. "Thank you all for coming, I have something special planned. There is going to be a special peformance. So please enjoy your meal and watch their performance. Changjo and Ji SOO!"

"What?!" We said in unison.

Cap and Jin hi both noded us towards the stage.

Reluctantly, we went up there to meet them.

"What the HELL!?" I whispered to cap who was smirking.

"What do you expect us to do?" Ji Soo hissed.

She was right. What could we do? Bot of us, sharing a solo stage? That's not even SOLO! We hadn't even practiced! 

"Don't worry. You guys have great chemistry. I'll just put on a song you both know." Jin Hi hisssed back.

"What-"

Just then the bass of my favorite song started to kick in. 

"Changjo and Ji Soo everone." Jin hi clapped as her and her husband backed off stage.

I glanced at Ji Soo and she had her fingertips at the edge of her dress.

"What are you doing-"

The crowd gasped audibly as she lifted her dress up, then exhaled when she revealed that she was wearing sweats under and a black tank top.

"What?" She mused as she tossed her dress on the stage.

"HEY! THAT'S A FOUR HUNDRED DOLLAR DRESS!" Jin hi called.

"Sorry." She bowed.

"aye dj!" I called to the man at the booth.

His eyes met mine and I nodded. "From the begining."

He nodded and I turned to face Ji soo. "You ready?" I mouthed.

She just simply nodded.

"Uh, Baby come back...." I mouthed the words as Ji soo pretended to walk away from me.

It was pretty amazing. It seemed like we did have dancing compatability.  We were synced.  It was like I was acting as the desperate boyfriend, and she was the un-lucky girlfriend. Not MY girl friend though.  At times I also acted like a Ice prince and she would pretend to be annoyed. It was like we were communicating with eachother through dance. It was perfect. 

Following her around the stage, an great Idea popped in my head.

Around the sixth verse, I grabbed her arm and pulled her close.  Her eyes were orbed and suprised. 

When taeyangs voice boomed throughout the entire room, I drew close to her and threw up my arms and wiggled my hips, just as he did in the video but this time closer, my ches was practically touching her arm, and I mouthed "You are my La-la-la-la-laddy!" as I looked her in the eyes. Her face was the equvilent to a traffic light that read stop. It was bright red and luminous.

I forgot that we were performing on stage momentarily, when I heard the crowd screaming in laughter and whooping.  My eyes met my hyungs and they all had a sort of smirk on, esspecially chunji. CAP just looked overjoyed because Jin Hi was satisfied with our performance and he was going to het laid.

When the bridge came, to my suprise we took turns shining, well untill taeyangs solo.  She shoved me a side and took center stage. My mouth was agape as she swayed her hips in various motions. The most suprising part was how bold she became when she was on stage. She twirled around and stared right into my eyes and walked as if she was beyounce or someone. 

"Oh baby, come back to me!" She peered right into my soul and draged her finger underneath my chin.

I shook my head a couple of times, still in a daze and began doing the choreo along with her and the music.

Another Idea popped into my head, I walked along with the beat and lightly bumped into her with my hip.

"Niga saranghaneun naneun sorry i’m a bad boy! sorry i’m a bad boy! sorry i’m a bad boy!" I mouthed as I shrugged.

She laughed and pretended to fix my tie in a dramatic way.

"You a good girl! You a good girl."

We both hit a little dougie and I twirled around and walked to her again, this time flicking her forhead slightly and exclaimed that I was a bad boy.

She just shook her head and smilled and giving me a signe with her fingers that said "Everything was fine."

I made a disgusited face and walked away, pointing to her with my thumb and mouthed "You a good girl" again.

Laughing we both joint choagraphy again, and ended up in the middle of the stage together, sharing bright smiles and we ended it panting, back to back, with crossed arms.

Eun Ji Soo

The crowd went wild. I couldn't belive how fun that was, it was perfect!

"Wow!" Jin Hi swarmed the stage with her newly wedded husband. "THAT WAS JUST PERFECT!" She squeesed the air out of my body.

"THANK. YOU!" I coughed. 

Glancing over at changjos direction, he's smiling embarresed and C.A.P seems to be embarresing him.  Dancing with him hasn't been so bad.  I mean, it was a little embarresing when he was dancing against me, but I think I got him bak pretty well. Haha, I swear his jaw dropped.

Don't underestimate me.

Suddenly, I felt embarrssed as I saw his glance. I gulped and felt a flutter in my chest as he made a face at me.

I exchanged a mehrong back at him and turned to jin hi.

"Well, that's it everyone! See you at the resception."

And like that, the bridesmaids and grooms me got into the limo and headed out.

"WOO!" Ricky exclaimed clapping staring dierectly at me. "You and changjo!"

"Esh!" I covered my face with my hands. "Stop."

The rest of the group chuckled.

"My favorite part is when you did the like hip wiggle thing!" Chunji imitated me in his chair and I blushed madly.

"Hey, I think that was Changjo's favorite part too!" Niel chimed in.

I glanced at changjo whose eyes were wide as saucers. 

"WAS NOT!" He exclaimed.

"Oh, please!" L.Joe rolled his eyes and pointed at Changjo "Your jaw was practically on the floor! I even took a picture to prove."

Everyone, including myself, laughed at him.

"Ehh," He rubbed the back of his neck. "I just didn't knew she could dance like that..."  he mummbled.

my face reddened.

"I'm just so happy to see you two finally getting along!" Jin Hi grinned.

"ME TOO!" Cap said even more excited, hugging at his wifes hip.

"GET A ROOM!" Ricky almost threw up in his mouth.

"Well-"

"STOP!" I cut of Jin Hi knowingly.

They bothed laughed.

"You know, at the reception, you have to dance with your same partner."

"WHAT!" Me and changjo both fumed.

"What? I thought you liked eachother."

"There is a thing called acting, ya know." I frowned.

"Yeah, I only agreed to be nice to her because you guys were bugging me. I don't actually like this dork." He pointed at me.

Jin Hi frowned.

"WHAT!? No!" Cap frowned extreamly.  The fate of his night wa purely based on his wifes  mood. "YOU TWO WERE GETTING ALONG SO WELL!"

"You aren't serious are you." Niel gasped.

Changjo and I exchanged looks.

"You totally have to at least put on a act as if you two like eachother, for the reception! Or else peope will suspect something happened in the limo!" L.Joe explained.

It was totally silent in the car as we pulled up to the place of the reciption. Everyones eyes were totally glued on us.

Changjo cleared his throat. "Alright, I guess I could act like I like this dork again."

I chuckled.

"and I guess it wouldn't KILL me to dance with the groom's maid."


Alright, that's finally over.
This was kinda like a prelude to an idea i've had for the longest time.

The title of the story is "the best couple wins"

Please be on the look out for it. I promise it's WAY better than this story.

You can see the forward HERE.