One~

Missing You
‘Lower your voice, Lee Taemin. I don’t like it’.
‘What? You don’t even want to hear me now, Minho? You really don’t want to see me anymore?’
‘It’s not like that, Taemin. Listen to me, this is our job. We have to do it even though you don’t want. You also have your own schedule, right?’
‘It’s a lie. If you don’t want to see me, just say so! Don’t lie to me!’
‘No, it’s not. Don’t be like this, it’s too childish!’
‘You’re saying me childish? I know that I’m the youngest but I’m not stupid like children, I know that you’re avoiding me!’
‘Lee Taemin, I don’t like you shouting!’
‘Let me! You even hate me now. So what’s the point of shut up? I hate you, jerk! I hate-‘
It’s hurt, too hurt. Why Minho-hyung slapped me? Why he did that to me? He didn’t love me anymore? I’m scared. Hyung never do this to me, he never mad at me. What happened?
‘I’m sorry, Taemin. I didn’t-‘
‘Away! Stay away from me! I don’t want to see you, ever! I hate you, Minho!’
‘Taemin! Taemin!’
Hyung...
‘Minnie! Minnie! Wake up, Minnie!’
Isn’t that Minho-hyung’s voice?
‘Minnie? Are you okay, baby?’ asked Minho-hyung. His face was worn out, worried and I saw that he was still in black-grey vest that he wore this morning.
‘Nightmare?’ he added, whiles his large hand my hair gently. I love his warmth, not too hot or cold, it just- perfect.
‘Do you need something? Water, perhaps?’ he kept asking, his worried face became more serious.
‘No! I mean its okay, hyung. I don’t want anything’, I replied slowly.
‘Are you sure? Let me get some water for you’, said him, and quickly turned his body.
‘Hyung, it’s okay! Don’t go, please! Stay with me’, I pleaded. Really, I want him next to me, nothing else.
‘Okay, let me change first then, Minnie’, he kissed my forehead, went to the cupboard and cleaned himself. Later, he slipped into our bed, hugging me from the back.
‘Hyung, what’s the time now?’ I turned to face him and cupped his jaw, caressed them. He took the clock on the bedstead.
‘Hmm, 10 minutes after 12. Why?’ he cuddled me deeper.
‘You came home very late today, you must be tired. We continue tomorrow then, good night, Minnie’.
‘Good night, baby. Sleep well’, he hugged tighter, kissed me on the lips, lightly, lovely.
‘I love you, baby’.
‘I love you more’.
 
***************************************************************************************
 
Key started his day with the usual: take a long shower, cleaning a bit and cooking the breakfast but he decided to take them slow since today they only have schedule in the evening. Well, everyone was still enjoying the morning breeze, no intention to wake up at all. He went into Jonghyun’s and his bedroom, he aimed the guy who was sleeping soundly and he quickly tip toed to the bed. Key couldn’t hide his smile when he saw his Dino boy, and he slipped into the blanked, wrapped his hand around Jonghyun’s neck.
‘Jjong~ wake up now’, whispered Key to Jonghyun’s ear and kissed his on the pointy nose. Jonghyun’s hands caught him, brought Key closer and gave a peck on his cheek.
‘Morning, baby. Oh, you bathed already’.
‘Wake up and clean yourself first. You’re stinking!’
‘But this stinking man wants a wake up kiss from a beauty first!’ Jonghyun whinned, Key slowly closer his lips towards Jonghyun’s and suddenly he whispered, ‘No way I’m gonna kiss you, Jjong!’. Then he ran away as he laughed.
‘Kim Kibum, when I get out, you’re finished!’ yelled Jonghyun from the room. Key prepared the table and Onew already waited for everyone at the table, ‘Morning, Key. What’s the breakfast today?’
‘I made miso soup from dried sardines stock! I hope its edible because it’s my first time doing this’, said Key as he poured some into Onew’s bowl.
‘Oh, Japanese’s food! But can I eat it with chicken?’ asked Onew innocently.
‘You wanna eat chicken early in the morning?’ sighed Key and continued, ‘It’s your stomach, eat anything you want then’.
‘Wow, I’m eating chicken then!’ replied Onew, and Taemin made his appearance, followed by Minho. Jonghyun came out quickly because everyone was waiting for him, Key glared at first but Jonghyun quickly made an aegyo, ‘Kibummie, I love you so much!’
‘Whatever, sit down!’ blushed Key and so, they eat breakfast happily, filled by Chicken’s and Dino’s jokes.
‘Oh, today Manager-hyung will come here to explain our schedule through fully’, said Onew and went to showers, while Mnho and Jonghyun sat in the living room, leaving Key and Taemin to clean up the table.
‘Hyung, do you think Jonghyun-hyung will go back to Korea?’ asked Taemin, as he washed the dished. Key was startled by his question but he calmly answered, ‘I don’t really know, Taeminnie. Last time, Manager-hyung said he can’t go for the show’.
‘If he go, won’t you gonna miss him?’ Taemin continued.
‘Of course I am. Why are you asking this, Taeminnie?’ Key asked and helped him washed too.
‘Because I-I missed Minho-hyung so much when he left me. I always dreamed that we fight and yell to each other, angry, hate. It’s so depressing’, said Taemin.
‘Oh Taeminnie, you missed him that much? How sweet of you’, replied Key and continued, ‘You know how I put up with mine? I always believe that Jonghyun also feel the same, miserable too like me’.
‘You endured the pain? Isn’t it makes you crazy?’ asked Taemin more. Key smiled, ‘You wanna some warm milk?’ Taemin nodded and Key continued, ‘I’m lied, if I didn’t go crazy when he’s gone but it makes my love towards him becomes deeper, stronger’, Key put the mug on the table and sat next to Taemin.
‘I-I never thought that way because he never say anything so secure to me. I always thought that hyung is tired of me, lately he made himself busy, and he would come home late, very late. We spent like only 10 minute before sleep, if I woke up or didn’t sleep. I feel lonely, Key-hyung’, Taemin expressed, his eyes were shining, the tears filling it.
‘Oh Taeminnie baby, don’t cry. Don’t cry, look at me. Did you properly talk with him?’ Key put Taemin’s head on his shoulder, he didn’t really want to see that auburn haired boy cry because he was also in the same state as him.
‘I do want to talk with him, but I’m scared, th-that I might lo-lose him’, said Taemin but Key tried to convinced him, so hard.
‘Heed my advice, nothing can be solved without words because your feeling won’t reach his heart. Can you do that, Taeminnie?’ smilled Key and Taemin nodded willingly, ‘Thank you, Key-hyung’, and he curved a worn smile.
Ding Dong!
‘Why don’t you open the door, hyung? It might be Manager-hyung’, said Minho dryly.
‘Yah, I’m not your servant or what. Go and open that damn door yourself’, replied Jonghyun angrily.
‘Kim Jonghyun, mind your language, especially in front of me, understood?’ glared Key and he unlocked the door, it was Manager-hyung.
‘Morning, boys! Did you eat breakfast?’ asked the old man, ‘Oh, I see you’re wearing glasses, Taemin?’
‘It’s-‘
‘It’s mine, hyung. Taemin said he really want one, so I gave him, right Taeminnie?’ smiled Key and continued, ‘So, what’s the schedule?’
‘Okay, straight to the point, I’m making this short. First, the schedules on your debut have no changes, we have no problem with that. Second, about Onew and Minho as the MC for Music Core, I want both of you to stay, spend the night and take the earliest flight in the morning. Understood?’ the old man looked around the boys.
‘May I know the reason?’ suddenly Minho spoke.
‘Well, obviously for your safety and not to mention, you don’t need to rush come home, right? Besides, this was what the President and I already discussed. Say no more, then okay?’ he stopped and suddenly smiled, ‘Now I have good news for Jonghyun. I went to discuss with PD Kwon Jae Young and he said okay!’
‘Seriously, I can? I mean, I can join them? Thank you, hyung!’ Jonghyun smiled earnestly, he held Key’s hand and smiled, non-stop.
‘Good for you, Jonghyun. I’m glad’, said Key.
‘I think that’s all for the updates. Congratulations, Jonghyun. Hope you will do well in the program because PD Kwon said, you’re the trump card! Soon, you’ll have the interview, I’m gonna check back the date and confirm it,okay?’ stated the Manager.
‘Understood, hyung. Thank you and see you again in the evening’, replied Onew and walked him to the door together, the other members also followed them. Before he left, he continued, ‘Oh, this upcoming May, in 16th you two will have the upcoming-age day, right Minho and Key? Congratulation of becoming an adult!’
‘Thank you, hyung’ said Minho and Key and so the Manager disappeared from their sight.
‘Hyung, I think I’m gonna rest in the bedroom’, said Taemin suddenly.
‘Sure, let’s me go with you’, replied Minho.
‘Okay guys, I’ll be in my room’, stated Onew and left both Jonghyun and Key in the living room.
‘Jjong, do you want to drink something?’ asked Key and Jonghyun just shook his head, he quickly grab Key and they fell on the sofa. Key sit on Jonghyun’s lap.
‘I said this morning, you’re finished!’ said Jonghyun and bit him on the ear, he kissed down to along the neck. Key moaned and quickly pushed Jonghyun.
‘Yah! Is this a punishment? I won't care less’, smirked Key.
‘You really want a punishment? Sure, I’ll do it’, said Jonghyun and he quickly stood, carried Key like a princess. He walked slowly towards their room and locked the door.
­
 
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************
 
‘Hyung, can I ask you something?’
‘Sure baby, anything’.
‘Do you like a girl?’
‘What are you talking about? I love you’.
‘You seemed distant lately, you seemed different to me’.
‘What? You mean I’m cheating you? What the hell, Taemin? Where did you get those weird thoughts?’
‘I don’t know. You worked and worked non-stop, you worked around those pretty noonas, you know who. I don’t like it, I don’t like you talking and smiling with them because I felt so left out. I felt so lonely, Minho!’
Minho was startled when he heard Taemin raised his voice, ‘Taemin, why are you yelling?’
‘I’m not. Sorry, hyung. I didn’t mean to. I just- sort of-dislike them’, Taemin faced down, he couldn’t look at Minho. He felt really hurt and guilty for talking like that.
‘Look, Taemin, I never cheat you or even think of cheating you but I don’t want you to misunderstand me. Really, I love you and it’s not that I hate you, maybe I was just being insensitive to you. I never want to hurt you because I really, really love you’.
‘Hyung, I think I-I love you so much! Don’t leave me, please!’ said Taemin and quickly hugged the tall-built body.
‘What do you mean “think”? It’s definitely!’ said Minho, as he kissed Taemin on the lips, slowly and bit his lower lip making Taemin moaned. He quickly shoved his tongue inside, and rubbed Taemin’s for he don’t know how long.
‘I gonna miss you, baby’, said Minho and kissed him on the forehead.
‘I missed you already, Minnie. I really love you so much!’ replied Taemin and suddenly he burst into tears.
‘Taeminnie? Why are you crying?’ gasped Minho.
‘I’m so sorry if I’m not a good boyfriend. I’m sorry if I’m being too childish and boring. I’m so sorry if I made you mad. I’m sorry about stupid me, hyung’, said Taemin and his tears wet his clothes.
‘What are you talking about, Taeminnie?’ smiled Minho and quickly sat, his body laid against the head of the bed. He pulled Taemin too, hugged him dearly, ‘I love you when you’re not a good boyfriend because you don’t know what to do sometimes and I love you when you’re being childish and boring because you’re so cute at that time. I love you when you made me mad because I know you love me and please, don’t say that you’re stupid or useless because you’re not’, replied Minho.
‘Hyung...’
‘Baby, listen. Being a lover is not a job. Just be yourself because the one that I love is you. Only you, Lee Taemin’.
‘I love you. I love you, Minho’.
‘Of course, me too. So a kiss here?’
‘No want!’ laughed Taemin cutely. He quickly ran off the room leaving Minho dumbfounded, sighed, ‘So no kiss after all?’. He stood up and arranged the messy bed, suddenly Taemin crept from his back, kissed him on his lips slowly but Minho took advantage, made the boy moaned deeply and lost his breath.
‘Hmm, you gonna take me to lunch today!’ Taemin smiled.
‘Crap, you eat a lot. I guess I’ll claim it later’.