A Breath Of Fresh Air

A Breath Of Fresh Air

 

 

 

 "Ravi! Go get Ken ready, we're going out for a walk!” N yelled as he went to go get Leo ready as well.

 

An “Okay, Hyung!” could be heard in the dorm as Ravi went to get Ken.

 

It's been awhile since they've been out, and a walk was just what they all needed.

 

-

 

Ken and Leo were so different. Them being total opposites often scared N because he didn't know how they'd interact.

 

Leo was just so quiet and conserved, and N didn't think that was healthy. Ravi and him even took Leo to the doctor to see if there was something wrong. The doctor just said that Leo likes to keep to himself and doesn't really know how to express himself.

 

Ken, on the other hand, was at a whole different extreme. He would jump around, and keep yapping even when everyone else was tired. It drove N nuts, but it also made him wonder why Leo wasn't like that.

 

-

 

N entered Leo's room and saw him laying in his corner on his plush sleeping mat. He carefully walked over to where Leo was sleeping and smiled at his peaceful figure. He cautiously patted Leo to wake him up so he could get ready for their walk. He wanted both Ken and Leo to get some fresh air because Leo really needed it and Ken.. well N wanted to give him some entertainment before he drove him up the bloody wall.

 

N continued patting Leo, until he stretched a little and opened his eyes dazedly. He just whined a little and closed his eyes again. N sighed.

 

“Come on, Leo. We're going for a walk.” N said, trying to coax Leo to get up. Leo just opened his eyes and shot N a glare that said, 'How about no?' and went back to stretching and getting comfortable on his mat.

 

“Aish..” N sighed again. Hongbin and Hyuk were really good at taking care of these two. 'Where are they when you need them?' One of them was probably busy taking pictures, while the other was most likely catching up with his studies. 'Huh.. These kids..'

 

-

 

After a long while of trying to convince Leo to get the hell up, Ravi entered the room with Ken and what do you know, Ken was a big, energetic ball of hyper. He ran about the room, yapping incoherent rubbish that made N rub his temples.

 

Leo just about growled at the noise that interrupted him from his blissful silence. Ken immediately shut up.. for about 30 seconds, and then he was back to making a ruckus.

 

“C'mon Leo! We really need some fresh air! Get up! Right now!” N just about had it with this nonsense, and maybe he needed that fresh air more than anybody else at this point.

 

Leo whined some more, but got up groggily and glared at Ken. Ken just shied away behind Ravi and N sighed a breath of relief because 'aish we can finally leave!'

 

-

 

They started walking with Ravi keeping a mindful eye on Ken while N tried to get Leo to walk faster. Leo seemed rather annoyed with all this “fresh air” business, but Ken was having the time of his life as he ran here and there before Ravi or N could catch hold of him.

 

“Ken! Come back here!” N yelled. He told Ravi to “keep an eye on Leo,” (not that he'd go anywhere) and “I'll go get Ken and scold him some more.” Ravi just chuckled an nodded.

 

Ravi could hear N yelling at Ken up ahead and he just laughed. He glanced at Leo to see if he was there and that hadn't wandered off home or something. To his surprise, Leo actually appeared to be enjoying the walk after all. Ravi smiled and ruffled his hair. Leo's sour attitude returned immediately and he moved away from the contact, shooting a glare at Ravi. Ravi just sighed. 'Maybe someday he'll come out of his shell..' he said to himself dejectedly.

 

They kept walking until they saw N ruffling Ken's hair, probably because he felt guilty for yelling at him so much. Ravi smiled again. N was always the most caring in the dorm. He was just so motherly and protective of everyone.

 

-

 

Ken saw Ravi and Leo approaching, and he knew what had to be done. He trotted over to Leo and bowed his head as if in apology and looked at him with his puppy dog eyes. Leo shook his head up an down, acknowledging Ken's 'sorry' and Ken's face brightened up.

 

N and Ravi smiled. It was great to see both Ken and Leo interact with one another. N just wished that Ken could give some of his energy to Leo, so that he could be more open, then maybe Ken would be a little less hyper, and everyone would be happy. 'If only it was that easy..'

 

-

 

They finally finished their walk and got a much needed breath of fresh air. They roamed around the park, played Frisbee and what not. Even Leo joined in and they all had a good time. It was all 'tail-waggishly fun' to say the least.

 

They were back at the dorm, and Hongbin and Hyuk were still doing their own things as they were nowhere to be seen. Leo paid no attention to any of that and went straight to his room and flopped down on his mat, arms and legs outstretched and dark eyes closing shut as soon as he hit the mat. Ken boldly followed after him and flopped down next to him. Leo didn't move or glare at him and it seemed like he was actually enjoying Ken's company. Ken is actually quite peaceful when he isn't yapping away and jumping around like there's no tomorrow.

 

-

 

The dorm became quiet and N just knew something was up. He hadn't heard Ken make a noise since they arrived from their walk and that was very, very odd. He quickly went into Leo's room and what he saw gave him a heart attack.. or maybe just made him squeal.

 

Ken and Leo were cuddling. Ken's fluffy head was tucked in the crook of Leo's neck and Leo wasn't even bothered by the contact.

 

N rushed over to Ravi's room and told him to come and see what he'd discovered. Ravi was just as shocked, as he remembered how Leo reacted to him ruffling his hair.

 

N quickly took a picture because 'how can he not?' This was just absolutely adorable.

 

I guess this was what one would call 'Puppy Love.' Like literally. Ken and Leo were the cutest little puppies ever. Well, until Leo goes back inside his shell and Ken.. well until he wakes up.

--

So, there you have it! Did you all get it? lol.. Well okay so first off this was 1141 words which I'm quite proud of! :D Alright, so this could go both ways.. Technically, in this story Leo and Ken are puppies. idk if ya'll saw that or whatever, but I hope you enjoyed it none the less! I hope that cleared up any confusion you might have had since both Ken and Leo never really spoke in this story.. xD But omg I love Keo so much and Leo is actually so cute and Ken is freaking adorable and asdfghjkl;' I love them! And Navi too, so like yeah I had to add them in here! And since Hyuk and Hongbin are sorda my biases, I felt like I needed to mention them lol :D Wow okay so this is a long Author's note.. uhh I'm gonna go now! Bye! Love you all! Please comment and subscribe! <3