Chapter two

High School Story
Chapter two

“Oppa, Good morning.” Said Lee Ga Young to her older brother. She is preparing breakfast for both of them.

“Hmmmm...good morning.” Said her brother, he then sit down, and Ga Young handed him the food.

“Neee... Donghae oppa, I’m going to take a part time job at the bakery every weekend, do you mind?” asked Ga Young to her older brother.

“No problem at all, oh yeah i forgot, I have to get to school earlier today...”said Donghae, eating his breakfat quickly then rush to his bedroom, to get prepare. “ Ga Young ah, hurry up..”

“Yes,, you’re the one who woke up late, why am I the one who have to rush.” Complained Ga Young, she seriously hate being told to do something.

She cleans all the dishes and then wait for her brother in the front door..

Ringgggggggggggg

Her phone started to ring, “hello....oh morning Sun Ah...hmmmm. I’m waiting for my brother... oh okay....I’ll help when I meet you at school.” She was talking to her friend Sun Ah, when her brother got to the front door. “oh my brother is finished.....Bye see you.”

“you’re done.” Said Donghae while wearing his shoes.
“Yes, let see what I forget....oh yeah Babo.... wait.” She then run to her room to find her pet rock. After she found it, she bring it downstairs. “Okay now we’re done.”

“are you still a kid, bringing something like that to school.” Said her brother, he always makes comment about her bringing that petrock. “ Ok, Let’s go”
************************************************************
Sun Ah just hung up her phone, she is bored of waiting for the bus to come.

"ahhhhhh when is the bus will come." she screamed out, not a problem since she is the only person there.

She hates waiting, she admits that.

Finally the bus come, she got in the bus hoping that she will meet the person she likes and the reason why she recently take the bus to go somewhere.

Unfortunately that person is not in the bus, so she just sit in disappointment.
************************************************************
“Hikarin...”

Hikarin was just preparing to school when her brother enter her room. “do you see my red shoes?”

“it’s in your closet, why don’t you ask mom?” said Hikarin annoyed because her brother enter her room without asking.
“oh okay..” he left her room, and she continue preparing her school bag.

“Hikarin.....Onew...come down hurry.” Her mother shouted.

“yes mom.”

Downstairs...

Hikarin, her brother and her parents gathered downstairs. “Welll your father has some announcement to make.” Said her mother while preparing breakfast.

The two siblings then stare at their father. “Well I will go to France to photograph the festival that will occured there, So I will be gone for two weeks and your mother also will be going with me since there will be a fashion show there too.”

“two weeks? That’s long.”said Hikarin to her parents though they travel a lot, she hated being alone, because she knew her brother will be busy at school.

“Don’t worry you’ve got your brother with you. Onew take care of your sister okay.”

“ok, but mom and dad you guys travel too much. You left the both of us too often.” Complained Onew, he doesn’t really mind but he knew his sister doesn’t like being left alone.

“we’ll be back as soon as possible. Now eat you’re breakfast, or you guys are going to be late to school.” Said their mother handing them their breakfast.
************************************************************
The classroom of 2-1 is still empty despite today is the first day of school and school about to start half an hour later. Park Rainah entered her class, she’s so tired she spent her holiday training since she is a trainee in YG and she always sleep late.

“Hoaammmmmmmmmm” she walks to her desk and found out that her friend, Su Jeong already seated next to her desks.

“Good morning.....you look tired.?’ Said Su Jeong when she sees Rainah.

“I am tired, Going to school force me to wake up earlier then ever.” She sit and lay her head on her desk and closed her eyes.

“hahahahah....why don’t you sleep for a while, since there’s going to be a ceremony school will start a bit late than usually, I’ll wake you up later.” Said Su Jeong and then she back on her phone.

Rainah the fell asleep on her desks, since there’s only both of them in class, she took the opportunity to sleep for a while
************************************************************
Hyora is looking herself in the mirror making sure she her uniform looks tidy and clean.

“Unnie are you ready? Dad said he’s going to drop both of us at school.” Taemin peep his head inside her room.
“UNNIE......”

Hyora already heard him, and feel annoyed because of his scream. Hyora just glared at Taemin which make Taemin get away from her room.

Hyora take her schoolbag and go to the Kitchen where her mom is in. Since her parents died she lives with her father’s distant relatives, they really welcome her and already treat her as their daughter.

“where’s Amy unnie?” asked Hyora when she sees that her half sister is not there.

“She’s already at school, she got something to do, so she left earlier.” Said her mother, “here you’re lunch, give this one to your brother, your father is already waiting on the car.” Her mother handed her two lunchbox and she immediately walk outside. “Bye mom” Hyora said before she left.
************************************************************
Park Chun Hei just go out from the car with her parents, she look at the school building. ‘this will be my new school’ she said in her mind.

“Come, we’ll have to go to the principal’s office” said her mother and walked besides her. Her father however already walk ahead of them.

They come to the principal’s office after a few minutes walking.

“Oh, you must be the new student. Wait here the principal is going to see you in a moment.” Said one of the administration lady.

They wait in front of the principal’s office. Then the door opened and five girls come out from the principal’s office, Chun Hei wonders who they are.

“Okay you may go inside.”

She and her parents then go inside the office to talk about her new classes and other things.
___________________________________________________________
That's all for chapter two. I used chapter one and two for the introduction of the girls' names only, so the real story will start at chapter 3 .
Apology for this chapter, It's not really good (well for me). If there's something wrong about it just tell me.
Is there any other siblings request? email me.

Thank You

rene