“내꺼 하자, 어?” ["Be Mine, oh?"]

“내꺼 하자, 어?” ["Be Mine, oh?"]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Youngjae-ah, look at this," you showed me a silver bracelet with an engraved initial on it.

"What is it?" I played dumb.

"I have a crush on someone. And I'll give it to my crush while I confess."

"What?!" you just smile to my sudden outburts. "You had a crush? On who? Do I know her? Why'd you never tell me?"

"It's not HER, Youngjae. It's HIM!" your statement leave me dumbfounded.

"Who is HE then?"

"Young Jae.." you said softly.

Young.. Jae? It couldn't be me, could it? I just shrugged it off. Maybe I'm just misshear or something.

"Daehyunnie," I called using your nickname, "I know that 4Men's Shin Yong Jae is your favorite singer and that you liked him a lot. But.. isn't it too exagerating if you'll confess your love to him?"

You sighed. "You're not listen to me, are you?" I shook my head innocently. "I said it's Young Jae. Not Yong Jae."

"So, it's Kim Young Jae, then. Another 4Men's member. Am I right?"

You get frustrated by this. "Ya! It's Yoo Young Jae!"

Omo! That's my name. Is it really me, Daehyunnie? But being the playful Youngjae I was, as usual, I say stubborn.

"Oh! So You know someone else that named Yoo Young Jae? I thought it just me who named that."

You sighed, again. Really frustrated this time.

"Yoo Young Jae," you cupped my face, "it's you."

"Haha! That's funny, Daehyunnie.. Really."

"What so funny about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter