Chapter 1

Will you accept me heart?

Jiyeon POV

  "Oppa!" I called out when I reached school and saw him. He turned back to face me, "Hey, my babe~" he gently smiled as he spread his arms. I immediately ran into his arms. "I missed you princess~" He said as he leaned his head on mine. "I missed you too, oppa~" I cried as I buried my face into his chest. "The two lovey dovey again~" They rest sang. We pulled away from each other and face them. "Hey Doojoon hyung! Hey Jiyeon ah~" They greeted us. "Annyeong BEAST oppa~" I greeted them back.

Yes, they are BEAST. Kingka of the school together with Infinite. They are best friends though. Doojoon oppa is my boyfriend for 4 years already. Yeah, where are my Infinite oppa? I missed Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Hoya oppa so much~ Just then, a voice called from the back. "Hey guys!" We all turned and saw Infinite walking towards us together. "Oppa!" I happily called. "Why do you seem like you like them more than me?" Doojoon oppa pouted while wrapping his arms around my waist. "You know I don't~" I smiled. He chuckled and buried his face at the back of my neck. Whack! "Yah hyung, go get a room~ This is a school and our Dongwoon is still a small innocent boy!" Yoseob oppa scolded. "I am not a small innocent boy, hyung!" Dongwoon complained and others all laughed.

"Sunggyu oppa!" I greeted and ran to hug him. "Annyeong Jiyeon ah~" He said softly. *That Sunggyu oppa I always know~ As caring and soft as ever~*  "Where's mine?" Dongwoo oppa was whining beside us. "Go to him, Jiyeon ah~" Sunggyu oppa pulled away. I just chuckled and nodded. "Oppa!" I called Dongwoo oppa and hugged him. "Aigoo~ My Jiyeon ah!" Dongwoo oppa called. "Hyung, you should know she is someone else's girlfriend already." Hoya oppa reminded him and walked away. Dongwoo oppa pulled away. "Yah Hoya! Of course I know!" He shouted and ran to him, jumping on his back. I just chuckled at them when Myungsoo oppa walked past me. "Myungsoo oppa!" I called carefully. "Hmm?" he turned back. "Annyeong~" I waved. He just nodded his head and smiled a bit.

I am very awkward with Myungsoo especially in Infinite unlike the other members. I have no idea why but I am just a little scared about him.

I ran over to catch up with Doojoon oppa and walked together with them. Girls, as expected, were screaming and yelling for their attention like some fangirls. Woohyun oppa, as per normal, is giving his 'fan service'. He threw hearts to them, winking at him, flying kissed to them making them screamed even louder.

Click clock, the sound of the killer heels filled the air. Ah ha! One more person that is important in my life that I have not introduced. The sound of the heels drove closer and I immediately ran towards her. "Unnie!" I shouted and jumped onto her. "Hi, my Jiyeonnie~" she said cutely as we pulled away. "Hyomin, please accept this gift from me." "Hyomin, please go out with me." Tons of fan boys were surrounding her, making her suffocate. "I am sorry but I am not free." She calmly explained as I pulled her away to meet Beast oppa. "Oh! Hyomin ah!" Beast called out for her. "Oppa!" she smiled and ran to them. "My Hyomin is getting prettier and prettier!" Kikwang oppa praised.

Woohyun POV

I was giving my fan service when I saw a girl with Kikwang hyung. " My Hyomin is getting prettier and prettier!" Kikwang hyung praised. *Wait, What?! She is... HYOMIN! THAT NERD GIRL?!* I stunned when Hoya swapped his hands in front of me. "Hoya..." I called. "She... is Hyomin?" I asked. "Yea~ The noona that you played her feelings with." He scoffed. "You regret now?" He laughed. I immediately smacked his head. *How will I the Kingka of the school get regret? I played millions of girls' heart and I had never regretted any of them before.* I thought as her eyes met mine...

Hyomin POV

I was talking to Kikwang oppa when I looked around and my eyes met Woohyun's. *THAT JERK! THAT BARSTARD! THAT FREAKING ! HE PLAYED MY FEELINGS THAT TIME AND I MAKE SURE I PLAY YOURS TOO!* Thinking until her, my eyes started to water as I thought about my past with Woohyun...

--FLASHBACK--

I was a nerd that time with thick black glasses across my nose bridge with books on my arms and two braids falling on my shoulders. Everyone laughed at me, teased me and hated me. That was when I met Woohyun... He was the only one that was nice to me. He gave me what I wanted and showed cared for me. I was stupid enough to fall for him even though I knew he was the Kingka. I fell so hard for him and we started 'dating'. I was hated by everyone in the school because of that. I thought it was fine as long as I have Woohyun by my side but I was too blind to see that he was only playing with me...

I was on my way going home when I received a call from Woohyun oppa.

"Yobuseyo?" I answered. But there was no respond. Then I heard a voice of a girl and Woohyun oppa's. "Oppa, when will you dump that nerdy girl and come to me?" She said in a ty voice. "Not so fast, my babe. She is still in full use." Woohyun oppa replied while kissing her. *WHAT? THAT NERDY...NERDY GIRL IS...IS ME?* I thought as my eyes started to get teary. I walked around the school trying to get Woohyun but he was nowhere to be found. Finally, I reached the rooftop and saw them. They were kissing and the girl was on Woohyun oppa's lap,  I guess they were on the verge of making out already.

"Oppa, why did you choose that nerdy girl Hyomin in the first place? She is no use!" the girl started again while leaning on his chest. "Honey, she is full of use~ At least she is naive and innocent so she won't even know that I am out with other girls like normal people." he said laughing together with the girl.

Tears started escaping my eyes like rainfall as I clenched my first. *SO THIS JERK IS PLAYING MY FEELING?!* I took a deep breath and started walking slowly towards them, having a closer look, hoping that the slightest possibility-That guys is not Woohyun, to happen. "Oppa, what if Hyomin see us?" She asked in the so-called-cute-voice. "I bet she won't, she went home already."

I couldn't take it anymore and shouted, "BUT I AM SORRY THAT I SAW THIS!" They immediately look up at me and Woohyun was completely shocked. "W-Why are you here?" he asked. "THANKS FOR YOUR CALL, NAM WOOHYUN!" He immediately checked his phone and hit his head for pressing my number accidentally. "W-wait, let me.. explain." he started. "WHAT IS THERE TO EXPLAIN? YOU TREATING ME AS A DUMB HERE AND PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS? YES, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR EXPLAINATION!"  I yelled at him and started running off. "Hyomin! Wait!" he started chasing me.

Finally, he caught up with me and spun me around. "Hey, I didn't mean to... I mean I am not playing with you!" he started with is excuses that he had said long time ago. "CUT IT WOOHYUN, CUT IT! NO POINT IN US ANYMORE, NO POINT!" I yelled again as tears start to pour again. "Oppa!" that girl caught up too. "Why do you still want to have her with you? It's time for you to dumb her though." that freaking started. "Alright, if you are not going to listen to me, then game over. Hyomin, me and you ends here! You are not fit to be my girlfriend anyways from the start!" He smirked at me and walked away, hugging that girl.

My heart shattered into a thousand pieces upon hearing that. I let my tears to flow continuously under my spectacles and that was when I was determined to change myself into a totally popular and pretty girl that every guy, even NAM WOOHYUN, cannot resist...

--END OF FLASHBACK--

"Hyomin? Hyomin?" Kikwang was waving his hands in front of me to get my attention all along. "Uh? Ne, oppa?" I finally got back to my conscious and answered him. "Should we go now?" He asked, smiling. "Yeah, sure! Why not?" I replied chuckling...


Hey guys, I am so sorry for the late first chapter~ Hope you guys like it though ^^ Comment and subscribe ^^ Thanks for the subbies and votes to <3 Love ya ^^

Annyeong ^^