The New Strangers

Crescent Love

 

At Midori Junior Highschool

Everybody is getting ready for the school festival. It will start very soon that’s why Xion is very busy helping and at the same time doing errands for her teachers. Sora saw her and decided to give her a hand.

Xion: Thanks for helping me sora.  (smiles)

Sora: (carrying the books) I don’t mind at all since I’m not doing anything. We will return these books to the library right?

Xion: yes,

The two arrived at the library, Xion return to the books to the librarian that’s why she didn’t notice sora went away from her side. After talking to the librarian, Xion noticed that Sora is gone.

Xion: So unlikely of him not to give a minute to tell me that he’s going. (saw a juice machine) I felt so thirsty all of a sudden.

Xion went closer to the machine. She took out a coin from her pocket but she accidentally dropped it. When she’s about to pick it up, her attention was caught by a dark, a cold presence upstairs. Because of too much curiosity, she slowly walked up the stairs.

Xion: (looking around) what’s this feeling? That presence creeping me out. (suddenly her gerad glowed) what’s happening? It seems reacting to something.

As Xion go further, the glow becomes more intense. When she’s about to draw closer to where the presence come from, it disappeared, her gerad stopped glowing and Sora tapped her on her shoulder.

Xion: Sora?

Sora: I’m sorry did I frighten you?

Xion: I thought you already went back to the room.

Sora: Nope, I went here upstairs to get a book. Sorry if I didn’t tell you first.

Xion: It’s okay, you already got it?

Sora: Yes, Let’s go to the counter.

While taking their way to the counter Xion and Sora continue talking, that’s why Xion didn’t notice the line of students in front her. She bumped to someone.

Xion: Im sorry, I’m not looking on my way, you okay?

Student: Yes I am, and I think you are too.

Xion: (Stared at the student’s eyes)

Student: Excuse me? Is there’s something wrong?

Xion: (Stopped staring) ha…huh?... Oh no, sorry…

Student: Okay

The student left after lending a book. And so Xion and sora. The school festival started everybody is enjoying it. Lren is very glad to see xion happy.

Xion: Lren, want to try our haunted mansion? I officially suggested it.

Lren: Okay…..

Xion pulled Lren with her inside. Suddenly the student Xion met lately passed by,

Xion’s classmate: Hey please try our haunted mansion, it’s fun!

Student: okay, I’m on it. (serious)

Everything’s going great when suddenly…. A guy in a black suit appeared inside and killed some students by taking their souls. Since its dark inside and everybody is screaming no one easily noticed what’s happening, Xion suddenly get separated from Lren.

Outside

Lren: (checking those people who’s running throughout the exit)Xion!!! Xion!!! Where are you?

Inside the haunted mansion

Xion: Oh, I can’t find the exit, I wonder where’s Lren now,

Suddenly xion heard something behind her and when she looked behind, she couldn’t see the guy’s face because it’s covering with hook of its black suit.

Xion: who are you ?

Guy: (raised his hand and collecting his power on his palm getting ready to get xion’s soul)

Xion: (Feeling dizzy) I… I can’t breathe, what…what are you doing? (fainted)

After an hour Under a cherry blossom tree

Xion: (slowly opened her eyes) what…happened? Where am i?

Student: (reading a book) at last you are awake. How are you feeling?

Xion: (sat down and felt a bit dizzy) I know you, you’re the guy from this morning, (remembered what happened) wait, where’s that guy? He almost killed me…

Student: what are you talking about? I only saw you alone laying unconsciously inside the haunted mansion, I thought u might need some fresh air so I took you here. Maybe you are just dreaming.

Xion: A dream? Impossible, it seems so real, (touched her neck) anyway, thank you so much. I’m Xion Xiv, Class B

Student: (Continue reading book)

Xion: you? What’s your name?

Student: (closed the book) it’s Roxas Heart. Class A (looked at Xion)

Xion blushed when roxas looked at her, her heart start thumping as the wind blows softly and cherry blossom fall down slowly on them. For the time being, Lren tried to go home to check if xion already went home, he ran as fast as he could, that’s why when he’s about to take a turn to a street he severely bumped someone.

???: (fell to the ground) ouch!

Lren: I’m so sorry, I’m running too quickly. I didn’t notice you, (helped the girl)

???: me too, I didn’t notice you, (when she stepped her foot hurts)

Lren: (saw the girl’s foot and it’s wounded) your hurt, I really didn’t mean to, I’m in a hurry because I’m looking for my little sister. Stay still don’t move. (tear a piece of his clothe and tied it on the girl’s wounded foot)

???: Thank you, Like you I’m also looking for my little sister . I’ve been looking for her around for almost a week but this world is too huge, I don’t know where to find her.

Lren: really? I’m sorry to hear that. Will you be okay alone? Because I really need to go I’m really sorry.

???:  It’s okay, don’t worry about me I can take care of myself. Thanks for your help.

Lren: No need to say thanks, it’s my fault anyway. By the way, I’m Lren, you are?

???: My name is… Kairi….

Lren: nice to meet you kairi, I’ll be going now, see you around.(quickly left)

Kairi: I don’t know that humans are kind. But what he did is a waste. (used her cure spell and took off the piece of clothe) this is much way better…

While running towards home, Lren suddenly bothered by the girl he bumped lately.

Lren: kairi? It seems familiar, I think I already heard her name somewhere, (remembered something that made him stopped running) that’s right, from xion, I heard it from xion. That girl, did she just say she’s also looking for his little sister? I need to hurry. She’s injured she may not be that far from where I left her.

Lren hurriedly went back to where he bumped kairi. But when he arrived, he saw nothing but the piece of cloth that he tore from his shirt. He tried to search the nearby streets but failed. He couldn’t find kairi anywhere anymore.

Lren: (looking at the piece of cloth and hold it tightly) If she’s the kairi that xion Is talking about then I missed my chance. I need to find and see her again. She might be someone connected to xion, she might give answers to all xion’s questions.

 

End of Chapter V