Final

Pick-up line.

 

 
Sunny walked into the club as the loud music blares in her ears, Sunny whine to her bestfriend  Hyoyeon as she just laughs and pulls her inside. An hour ago they were sitting down on her couch in her pyjamas flipping through the channels and scooping ice-cream into her  mouth. Hyoyeon burst through the door with a gloomy expression as her eyes were stained red. Her boyfriend just broke up with her and she cried into her arms as Sunny her hair feeding her ice-cream. Sunny suggested to go clubbing with since she always refuse to go with her since Hyoyeon always drinks and flirts so once Sunny suggested to go to the club she forced Sunny to wear a short dress, make-up and into the club.
She pulled Sunny into the bar and immediately ordered drinks, Sunny look around the club and saw a guy eyeing her bestfriend as she scoff looking the other direction. She placed the drink in Sunny's hand and pulled her towards a booth as soon as they sat down a guy started walking towards them.
"Annyeong…"He said with a light stir they could tell that he was drunk.
"Not tonight buddy" Hyoyeon laughed at Sunny's comment as he staggers away.
"Let’s dance" Hyoyeon jumps up with excitement as Sunny sighed getting dragged towards the dance floor. Sunny stood in the middle of the dance floor watching her friend sway to the music as she looks at Sunny with a pout, Hyoyeon took Sunny's arms and sways her around slowly Sunny started getting into the music and an hour later they were dancing carelessly to the music.
Meanwhile at the back of the club three Infinite Boys was talking amongst themselves, 
"I bet you could get any girl’s number in here Myungsoo" Woohyun says looking at the girls that just walk past their table. Myungsoo looked around the club but no girls really catch his eyes until he looks at the dance floor where two bestfriends were dancing together without a care in the world.
"He isn’t that good-looking I bet you he will get rejected if he asks" Hoya says as Myungsoo lightly punches his arm.
"Want to bet on it?" Woohyun says leaning onto the table to hear Hoya’s answer over the blaring music.
"Sure, but I get to choose the girl" Hoya says shaking hands with Woohyun while Myungsoo just rolls his eyes at his two members.
"I want to choose my own" Myungsoo said over the loud music while Hoya just smirks.
"Someone caught your eye Myungsoo?" Woohyun nudges Myungsoo in the stomach as they all follow Myungsoo’s eyes towards the dance floor.
 
Sunny POV 
"I am tired now" I whine to Hyoyeon as we both head back to the booth. I look around to see a table of three guys quietly talking as they were looking at me, I ignored it and continued to talk to Hyoyeon.
"Any cute guys?" Hyoyeon asked looking around the club as i nudge at her elbow and point towards the table of boys.
"OMO, they are freaking gorgeous" Hyoyeon said looking straight at them as one of the boys winked at her.
 
INFINITE POV
"Myungsoo go already" Hoya said pushing Myungsoo towards the table as Woohyun winked at the girl’s friend. Myungsoo stood up and straightens out his pants and walked over to the pretty girls.
"Hey ladies" Myungsoo said with a confident voice he leaned on the booth to talk to the girls.
 
Sunny POV
One of the guys walked over towards us, I felt butterflies flutter inside my stomach the guy was so handsome as he strides towards us. He leans casually on the booth that we were sitting at, his eyes was looking at me.
"Hey ladies" He sounded confident and he doesnt sound drunk and Hyoyeon sinks into the corner.
"Hey" I calmly said back looking at Hyoyeon who was sipping her drink quietly.
"Can I buy you a drink?" He said while biting his lower lip.
"It’s okay.. We already have one" I said as Hyoyeon let out a small giggle, he nods and walked away. I laugh waiting for him to come back because I know he will.
 
INFINITE POV
As soon as Woohyun & Hoya saw Myungsoo failed they both started to laugh loudly when Myungsoo returned back.
"I need help… You guys need to get her friend out of there" Myungsoo said as Woohyun stride over to the table. In a second he had her bestfriend wide-eyed and onto the dance floor, Myungsoo saw his chance and walked over.
"You again?" The girl said as Myungsoo slide into the booth with a smile, he looked directly at her and saw she had beautiful pink lips.
 
Sunny POV
One cheesy line from a good looking guy and my bestfriend is wide-eyed as i watch her follow him to the dance floor. I sigh looking at my watch when suddenly the guy from before slide onto Hyoyeon's seat. He didnt said anything and looked at my lips. 
"Um… Are you okay?" I asked him waving my hand in front of his face.
"So… where did your friend go?" He said and I  pointed at the dance floor where my bestfriend is swaying with the black haired guy that was with her.
"So now may I buy you a drink, since you drank it all" He gestures to my drink which was now only filled with ice.
"I dont drink the drinks from strangers" I said and he just smirks.
‘Kim Myungsoo’ He holds out his hand and I took  it.
"My name is Lee Sunny" I said back to him.
"Now we know each other" He pulled me towards the bar stool as he orders me a drink.
"You know you have the nicest lips I have ever seen" Myungsoo said leaning to me nearly touching my lips with his and I immediately lean back.
"If that was a pick-up line it " I said sipping my drink as he raises his eyebrow.
"Oh, that wasn’t a pick-up line you would know when I use a pick-up line because girls can’t get enough of them" He said making me nearly choke on my drink.
"Okay let’s hear one then if i don’t fall head over heels for you, you owe me another drink" He throws his head back and chuckles.
"Oh you cant help but fall head over heels for me" He whispered into my ear.
"I am waiting" I said crossing my legs anticipating his pick-up line.
"Does it hurt?" Myungsoo said as I gave him a side glance but he just smirks.
"What hurt?" I said playing along.
"When you fell from heaven because you are an angel" he said the smirk still plastered on his face.
"That was so… how do I say this lame!!" I said as he pouted.
"So many girl  fell for that you know, I bet you I could get a girls number by saying that line to her"I rolled my eyes.
"Really? Okay if a girl doesn’t fall for that line you need to go dance"
"Fine, you have to give me your number if a girl did fell for it" I considered the option and believe that no girl is dumb enough to fall for that line. I shake his hand and he turned his back to me so he was facing the girl beside him.
"Does it hurt?" He asked the girl with ease while I sipped my drink.
"When what hurt?" Her voice was loud and scratchy.
"When you fell from heaven angel" He said and I let out a small chuckle, out of the corner of my eyes I could see the girl blush.
"Do you want my number?" The girl suggest herself without Myungsoo even saying anything.
"Like you just read my mind" Myungsoo said as she scribble her number on a napkin for him. He turned back to me and walked me back to my booth where Hyoyeon was sitting with his two other friends.
"Your back, this Hoya & Woohyun" Hyoyeon said while gesturing to the other two.
"Pay up" Woohyun whispered to Hoya, I overheard them while  slipping into the booth beside Myungsoo.
"The night is still young" Hoya said out loud while Woohyun just turns his attention back to Hyoyeon.
"I Won" Myungsoo whispered to me so I took a pen and wrote my number on his palm when suddenly an older man walks towards the table.
"Kids, let’s go home it’s late" The three boys had to leave so they got up from the table, I saw Woohyun roughly throw money to Hoya and I  wonder what that was about then my  phone buzzed in my pocket. It was from Myungsoo. It says :
 
"I knew you would fall head over heels for me, i love you. Good night^^"
 
 
********************************************************************************************************************************************************
 
Haha so yeah.. Sorry cant think of a better ending. Thanks for reading. :D