Forced

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

I stood up immediately and ran to grab my keys, then took

my umbrella and ran out of the house without even getting

my coat.

[L's pov]

I was talking to Suzy on the phone when Krystal suddenly popped up from behind me and forced me to hang up the phone.

Krystal: Put down the phone, now

I was frightened by the way she speaks. It's frightening... I have never seen her like that before.

L: Krys.., are you ok?

Krystal: Shut up, go upstairs now, to your room

L: YAH, stop speaking to me in this way, you think I would be scared of you?

In fact, I was damn frightened. She looks like she is possessed.

Krystal: Why won't you be?

She took out a short knife and put it at my throat.

L: YAHH u insane!!! okok...Fine... fine...

I put up my hands to surrender and walked the steps up my stairs.

Krystal: Now, sit down

I sat down on my bed obediently and watched her as I wondered what she is trying to do.

Krystal: Myungsoo.....

Yucks... the way She's calling my name... She has mood change...

Krystal: Kiss me

She leaned foward and closed her eyes.

Eeks...

L: No

I Glanced away from her

Krystal: What did you say?!!

She looked angry again, like a mad woman...

L: I said no

I don't want to be untruthful to Suzy

Although just a simple kiss seems like nothing... I want to be... what you call that... faithful, loyal??

Never mind.

Krystal: Why?! I thought you love me?

L: I don't, I don't have feeling for you, please stop all these nonsense...

Krystal: You liar! LIAR LIAR BIG FAT LIAR!!!

L: Krys... Stop getting all dramatic and act like...

Krystal: What? You love me,you do! SAY YOU LOVE ME!

L: I just said I don't!

She was practically clinging on me now, with her fingernails digging into my flesh like a tigress...

Ouch... pain... I hate girls with long fingernails now

------------------------------------------------------------------

[Suzy's pov]

It is pouring outside... The rain has not subside... The umbrella I was holding was of no use practically...

The rain was coming in to me.

L?  What does she mean? She will make me pay for it? Is she going to do something to L or is she going to snatch him away from me?

No, not snatch away. I have absolute trust in him... Do I really have? I can't even believe myself now. I can't wait anymore, I have to get there quick, now!

I ran across the road wanting to get a cab at the other side of the road.

Suddenly, I saw a flash of light coming towards me.

Zoom* A bike went pass me...

Don't worry, I am not dead...

It's just that my umbrella flew away...Hee

What...?! It's not meant to be a joke... I'm all wet now, totally drenched... How am I going to get a cab in this state? Argh... I will just walk there...

---------------------------------------------

At L's side

[L's pov]

I just said I hated girls with long fingernails...

L: Get off me!

I applied a great force on her. and pushed her off me and she fell onto the floor..of course i am stronger than her.. im a MAN...I usually don't do that to girls, but circumstances led me to this... I didn't want to...

L: Erm... Are you ok?

I got worried for her and walked up to her wanting to hold her up.

Suddenly, she kissed me on my lips. ... I fell for her trick...

[Suzy's pov]

I rushed up the spiral staircase and finally reached his room. What I saw shocked me...

I rushed here like mad to see them kissing like I was nothing? Ya... I should have known earlier... A playboy is

a playboy, just like a leopard never changes its spots... I stood outside the door, realising how stupid I looked with the water dripping down my hair and face.

I felt helpless...

[Ls pov]

Suddenly, I saw Suzy at the door dripping wet.

Suzy

I tried to pushed Krystal away, but you know how her fingernails works? They are the most awesome possesions a woman can ever own....

me: SUZY!!!!!

I called after her, but I think she didn't heard it. She started running away the moment she made eye contact with me.

I wanted to run after her, but that tigress was on me now. She was putting her whole weight on me, and damn it, she's heavy man...

L: Get away...

I pushed and struggled to get free.

Krystal: No! You are mine!

I laid there and didn't move and till she weaken and loosened her grip, then I hurriedly pushed her aside and ran out with all my might.