G..grandmother?

To know, To meet,To love, To part.

Oh... Time to go home...

She must be fuming mad right now...

Auntie Jo: But you still have to face it, she's your mother afterall.

Huh... How eerie... How did she know what I am thinking? I nodded my head as she accompanied to the doorsteps of my house. I gave a strong rap on the door and waited in anticipation.

Boom* The door swung open.

A hand grabbed me by my wrist and I was pulled into the house.

The next thing I felt was a harsh and merciless , followed by the same one again and again. My mom had resort to the cane again...

I was pulled to a side of the wall and I pressed my eye closed tightly together. The stinging pain was unmerciful...

Tears scrimmed out of the corners of my closed eyes as I bit my lips tightly.

Dad: Don't beat her, sit down and talk

I heard my dad and I felt a hope rise in me. He was trying to stop my mom from beating me up.

Mom: This kind of people needs to be taught a lesson! Don't stop me, go away!

My mom pushed my dad to a corner, and the that came down were even harder this time. I wailed in pain as I curled my body up.

Mom: How dare you run away from home?!

She screamed at me like a mad woman as she threw her cane aside and sat on the chair in front of me.

I opened my eyes slowly as I turned to look at her. She wasn't caring for me or anything. She was practically venting her anger on me.

How I wished I hadn't agree to go home... If only I know this would happen to me...

Where was Auntie Jo? She seemed to have gone missing the moment the door flung open.

*Ding dong*

Could it be Auntie Jo?

Maybe I could use some help...

My mom stood up and went to open the door impatiently. The door opened and I was right. It was the old lady, Auntie Jo.

I saw my mom's face etched into a state of shock.

Mom: Mom?

I blinked my eyes and open it wide.

Mom?

God...