The First Day Of School

You Have My Heart

 

Your POV.
I'm walking to school. It's a nice sunny day and you're in a good mood! I'm almost to school when I see someone fall of a skateboard. I run up to them to see if their ok. "Hey are you ok?"
Zelo's POV.
"Yeah I'm fine" I say as the girl helps me up. "My names ___" She says with the prettiest smile"Hi, I'm Zelo! Nice to meet you __". We start to walk to school. We finally get there "Aye, I'll see you later" she says walking away" "Ok Bye" I say.
Your POV.
I go and try to find my class since I'm new to school *Hmmm...where is that class?* I think to myself. Then I see someone walking ahead "Aye, do you think you could help me find my class?!" I say as I walk up to the person. He turns around, it's Zelo *Gosh..he's so handsome* I think. "Yeah I can help! Let me see. Hey! We're in the same class" he says. "Really?! Ok Cool!" I say with a smile. We start to walk to class.
Zelo's POV.
*Dang she sure is pretty* i think to myself. We arrive at the class and I open the door "we're not to late" I say walking I'm behind her. She goes and takes a seat and I sit beside my friend Daehyun. "Hey Daehyun" I say "Zelo why are you so late?!" "Sorry, I left my books at home"
.Your POV.
I see Zelo and Daehyun talking. *i wonder what their talking about* I think. The lunch bell rings, as I walk out of the class I trip on a desk next to Zelo's desk. Someone catches me before I hit the floor.
Zelo's POV.
She tripped on a desk and I caught her. "Th-Thank You" she says "No Probelm" I say. We just stand there for a second looking at each other till she starts to walk off.
Your POV.
I'm trying my hardest not to run off in embarrassment but my face is already as red as a tomato. "I'll see you at lunch" I say looking at me feet, I start to walk out of the class then he grabs my hand. 
Zelo's POV.
She looks back at me and my face is redder than a tomato "Err Uhmm..I was wondering if you wanted to sit with me at lunch." I say "Oh...uhmm sure, why not" she says. I let go of her hand as she walks out "Oooh looks like somebody has a crush" I turn around "Oh shut up." I say as I slap his arm.
Your POV. 
I sit at a lunch table in a corner hoping no one will notice me "Hey __, over here" I hear someone yell at me, it's Zelo. I see him sitting 2 tables away from the one I'm at. I walk over to the table and see a guy sitting beside Zelo.
Zelo's POV.
"This is Daehyun! He's a good friend of mine" I say "Hi Daehyun. I'm __, Nice to meet you" she says. 15 minutes go by. Me and her are some of the few people in the lunch area "Well we better head to the next class" I say "Yeah, ok" she says. We go throw our garbage out "Hey __" I say. "Yeah?" She says "Oh uhmm. Never mind". *Urgh I should tell her that I like her, but I don't wanna weird her out* I think.
Your POV.
We start to walk to class. It is silent *Wow, I sure do like him. But I can't tell him cause he probably doesn't like me and I don't wanna make it awkward* I think. We arrive to class "! I left my books in the lunch area" Zelo says "Oh well if you hurry you won't get into to much trouble" I say. He looks at me for a second then he kisses me on the cheek "Thank you for eating lunch with me". He runs off to the lunch area.