Hyung and I

I Dream

Hyung and I

The sun gently rose as the light passed through the blinds the as if on schedule the alarm to the clock sounded loudly filling the small two bedroom apartment. Slapping the snooze button I got out of bed and pulled my pillow over my head.

“Mir, it’s time to get up.” Said a sweet sounding voice followed by slam of his bedroom door.

I twitched but feel fast asleep again. About half an hour later pounding footsteps filled the hallway as another door slammed wide open.

“Mir! Get up now! You’re late for school!” Mir’s mother said forcefully as she attempted to drag Mir out of bed.

“Oh ! Why didn’t you wake me up sooner?” I replied throwing my textbooks and supplies into my backpack

“I did, now hurry up before the bus leave!” She yelled furiously sending her son out the door.

“See you later!” I replied running with a piece of toast in my mouth to the bus stop.

Eating and tripping along the way I see the bus pull up to the bus stop. “Oh before I forget, my name is Mir and I’m a high school student, this is me late for school again.” Just as it was about to leave I dash in through the doors and drop my fare into the machine and sat in the nearest seat open. Sighing I watch as we went through the busy populous, thinking what I had been dreaming of last night. Frowning a bit, I try to shake away my feelings while quietly talking to myself.

“I dreamt of Hyung again and I liked it even more than the last…” he said to himself quietly while gripping his chest.

Pulling up a block away from JtuneCamp, Mir ran to the entrance of school and quickly to his first class as the bell started to ring sound. Barely beating the teacher, Mir sat in his assigned seat closest to the window. The lecture started as he soon started to daydream again, thinking about Thunder; his Hyung in the way he imagined in his dream. It was soft supple kiss on the lips that felt so real, he didn’t want to wake up to it.

“Melancholy lost in the rain, the faded flower has become a medallion of despair…Mir, can you tell me the next line?” The teacher said in a stern tone.

“Uhh…no.” he said lowering back into his chair.

“Next time pay attention Mir.” The teacher said with a furrowed brow.

“Yes sir, the next line is “Spring time beauty spent in vain.” Thunder replied.

“Good job Thunder, I wouldn’t expect anything less from our star student.” The teacher said in slight relief.

The class period ended as Mir got up for the next few classes which was about the same, he daydreamt most of the day when lunch finally rolled around. He liked eating alone so he ate on the roof. On some occasions Thunder would come up to eat with him. They’d talk a bit during the period. But today Mir couldn’t look at Thunder today when he came up for lunch. Things were unusually quite between them which Thunder found strange since they’d always talk.

“Dongsaeng are you okay?” Thunder asked.

“I’m fine Hyung, just had a strange dream last night.” Mir replied nervously.

“Strange how?” he replied curiously.

“I had a dream that you were in it, we were alone in a room…and we kissed.” Mir replied looking away with a slight blush.

“O-oh…” Thunder looked away a bit and blushed

The lunch bell rang as the two awkwardly walked to their next class. For the rest of the day they have avoided trying each other, even passing through the same hallway. When the final bell rang, Mir started walking to the school's main gate, shrugging his shoulder as he regretted telling Hyung about his dream about kissing him. With a big sigh he walked though the main gate.

"Hey Mir, got some free time today? Thunder said standing near the entrance.

"Y-yeah I do..." Mir stammered as he was slightly caught off guard from not paying attention.

Thunder nodded and  took ahold of Mir's hand and led him to a tiny coffee shop, they took a seat and ordered some coffee and some food. As they waited for their order Mir tried to avoid eye contact as much as he could, so he sort of stared at the table keeping his eyes on Thunder's hand as the veins on his hand could be seen. Mir blushed at the thought of being held in Hyung's strong arms. Hyung got up suddenly and sat next to Mir. Leaning in close Thunder whispered into his Dongsaeng's ear.

"Like what you see Mir?" Thunder said in a sensual voice.

Mir froze in his seat and started to blush that made it to his ears. Nervously Mir nodded still trying to avoid meeting Hyung's gaze. Thunder smiled a bit and placed a hand under his Dongsaeng's chin, slowly turning Mir's head as Thunder gave Mir a soft kiss while closing his eyes. Wide eyed Mir wanted to pull away put Thunder had pulled him back into the kiss by wrapping an arm around his body. Blushing more, Mir closed his eyes and kissed back as he wrapped his arms around his Hyung's neck. The two kissed, not caring who saw as they enjoyed the taste of each others lips. They made out for awhile till their order came. Enjoying the coffee and feeding each other their snacks, Mir and Thunder smiled from ear to ear as they gazed into each other's eyes. Thunder took Mir's hand and kissed it.

"I really do like you Mir. I just haven't had the courage to tell you. I was scared you wouldn't like me" Thunder said gently.

Mir shook his head and smiles, "I really like you too Hyung, but I was scared I'd push you away" Mir replied.

After finishing what they ordered, Thunder walked Mir home. Into the sunset they went hand in hand as Mir leaned into Thunder's body.

 

Fin

 

Thanks guys for reading my one shot hoped you liked it. Could you guys do me a favor and click the link below of that I can win Mblaq memorabilia. It's a link that takes you to a video but you don't have to watch. My chances of winning increase by the number of people that click my links. Thanks and I'll be bringing you more stories. 

http://www.gurupop.com/mts/starsquests/promotion11/67757275706f703230313539