Chapter 2

Secretly in love

 

“Hankyung ?! I SEARCHED EVERYWHERE FOR YOU! “, the stranger said. 
Hankyung looked at the door and he was shocked again.

“ Oh god, please. Not you too……”
“ I’m sorry, dad. “
“ Dad ? “, Kangin looked to the man at the door “ Is our little Kyungie so weak that someone has to pick him up everyday ? “ Everybody laughed expect Hankyung and his dad. “ Han Geng, Yidong !!! (Han Geng, move !!!)

 

Everyone was shocked to hear the older man shouting so loud at Hankyung and ignored his sad face.
Hankyung slowly walked closer to his dad but kept looking at the bottom. When he was standing next to his dad the man took his arm and pulled him away from the classroom. “ Han Geng…..That’s a really strange name..”, Donghae said. “ Yeah, sounds kinda stupid ! “, Yesung said and looked at the other boys. Everyone agreed and walked out of the classroom.
“ Actually I like this name….”, Siwon mumbled to himself.

------

 

When Hankyung and his dad arrived at home Hankyung wanted to run to his room as fast as he could but his dad was way faster and grabbed his arm.
 “ OU ! OUCH IT HURTS !! “
“ YOU IDIOT !!! “, Mr Han kicked Hankyungs leg and the boy fell to the ground. “ YOU KEEP GETTING INTO TROUBLE “, he kept kicking the boy in the stomach. “ D-dad….st- “, Hankyung wanted to tell his dad to stop but the man kicked him harder. “ DON’T CALL ME YOUR DAD ! DIDN’T YOU SEE HOW EMBARRASING IT WAS FOR ME ?! “ Hankyung began to cry and covered his eyes.
Why does everybody hate me ? “
“ You little ! Why can’t you be normal ?! “, he kicked Hankyung for the last time and left the boy alone in the living room. He tried to get up and slowly walked to his room. When he arrived he lay down on the bed and started to cry really hard. His whole body was in pain but it wasn’t comparable to the pain he felt in his heart. It felt like his whole world shattered into thousand pieces and he cried louder. Luckily he locked his door, so his dad can’t come into his room.
I don’t know what to do anymore…”
This is happening to him every day since he admitted that he’s gay and his mother died. When his mother was still alive she would have protected him and kept his father away but she got sick and one day he got a call in school that his mother died. Since that day his life was the hell. The bully group would bully him every day and when he gets home his dad would punch him and scold him for being such a disgrace. That night Hankyung couldn’t stop crying till he fell asleep.

 

------

 

Siwon arrived at home and didn’t expect someone to greet him. “ I’m home ! “
No answer.

“ Of yourse nobody is home, stupid me “
He went to his room and threw his bag into a corner.
“ Aish ! I’m so tired…”, he lay down on his bed and his TV. He watched the news and they talked about finance and other boring things. Suddenly there was a reportage about China and Siwon had to smile. “ Han Geng…”, he mumbled “ Han Geng….it’s really a beautiful name….Han Geng…AISH !! WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT?! “, he hit himself and tried to focus on the TV but couldn’t get the name out of his brain.

“ It was the first time I ever heard his Chinese name actually…”
“ STOP THINKING ABOUT IT ! DO SOMETHING USEFULL ! “, the tall boy stood up and went down to the kitchen. “ I’m starving….Stop thinking about him..”
It started a few weeks ago. Siwon thought he was the only one left in school, when he wanted to go home. Suddenly he heard something from the dance room and was curious, who would still practice dancing at this hour. He went to the room and slowly opened it just to see Hankyung dancing to traditional music. Siwon didn’t know what to do and kept staring at him. He looked so beautiful and his dancing was so soft and strong at the same time. Just breathtaking. Until today he can’t get the pictures out of his head and kept thinking about him.
“ Siwon, you’re really getting insane…” And he went back to searching for something eatable.

 

 

------
The next day.

 

Hankyung walked to school like always, when he stopped in front of a convenience shop.
“ I didn’t made something for lunch….But I don’t have money either….”, he sighed and walked past the shop.
“ I hate my life…”
After a few blocks he felt something heavy jumping on him. “ YO ! HANKYUNG ! “, Heechul shouted loudly. Hankyung groaned and freed himself from the older boy. “ H-hello, Heechul..”, he said while walking next to the boy, trying not to scream from the pain he felt because of the bruises from yesterday. “ What’s wrong with you ? “, Heechul asked “ It’s so warm and you’re still wearing the winter uniform ? “

“ Uhhh…yeah…the….summer uniform is…dirty…”
“…Omo….Oh my gosh…Han Geng, could it be that you’re hiding something from me ?! “
“ N-no of course not ! “ Hankyung started getting nervous and tried to change the subject but Heechul didn’t give up.
“ Don’t lie to me ! “ Heechul shouted “ I see it when my best friend is hiding something from me ! “
“ I told you ! There’s nothing I’m hiding from you ! “
“ Yeah ! OF COOUURSE ! “ Heechul smirked ertly “ Come on ! Tell me…who’s the lucky guy ? “

Hankyungs eyes widened and he was shocked for a few seconds. “ Eh ?! Wh-what do you mean ? “
“Why else would you wear the winter uniform on such a warm day ? Did you use ? Was it good ? How many hickeys did he left ? Is he handsome ? How old is he ? Is he rich ? Was he gentle? Of course, he was gentle…stupid me….Or else you wouldn’t walk so normal…”
Hankyung started blushing like mad and didn’t know how to answer. He didn’t want Heechul to know about his problems with the bullies and his dad. But he didn’t want Heechul to think that he had with someone either.
“ Come on ! Tell me ! Who’s the guy ! “
“ STUPID HEECHUL ! “, Hankyung ran away while his face was red like a tomato.
“ Y- YAH ! HANKYUNG ! WAIT ! “ The older boy followed Hankyung and tried to get him talk.
“ GET AWAY FROM ME ! “
“ TELL ME WHO HE IS ! “
“ SHUT UP ! “

An old woman was watching the whole scene and sighed. “ Kids nowadays….”
Hankyung didn’t look where he was going and accidently bumped into a person.
“ S-sorry…”, he looked up and frowned.
“……. “, Siwon just looked expressionless at him. “ I-I’m really..sorry..I didn’t look where I was going !” Hankyung bowed and Siwon had to admit, that he really looked cute when he’s clumsy.
“Gotcha…”, Heechul panted hard and grabbed Hankyungs shoulder while smirking like an idiot.
“ Ahh ! I’m sorry ! “, he bowed for the last time and ran away again. “ He’s ing kidding me…” Heechul cursed under his breath and chased him again.

Siwon sighed and was really annoyed when Heechul suddenly came. Suddenly a shining thing took his attention and he looked at the bottom. “ How clumsy and careless can someone be ? “, he sighed and took the phone on the bottom, that fell from Hankyungs jacket just a few minutes ago.

“ That means…I have to see him...alone…”, Siwon had to smile but immediately was shocked at his own words. “ NO ! You just want to give him his phone back, because you’re a kind person ! “
 

______________________________________________

A/N

I'm so happy ( _ಠ)
I wrote my physics exam ( which was really important ✖╭╮✖) I'm so dead D: I have more time again until next week.

ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ

This chapter isn't so short like the first one but still...the scenes are...too fast D: - Rookie writer -
Don't know how to say it in english (¬‿¬)
Badass english strikes again OTL 
Will try to write chapter 3 soon <(^O^)> ♥ An hope chapter 3 will be better // shot