Chapter 18

Intrigue

The door was slammed play thud which is surprising people in the room. A man is tilting his head, staring at a strange woman that appears in front of him.

"I've had enough with all of this!" Shouted the woman.

"Yoong, you are being troubled in high level huh? Why is your face look so dull, such as you have chronically illness. "

"Oppa, this is even more of a chronic disease. Did you know that the company is being threatened? "

"What do you mean the company is being threatened? So far it’s okay!" Protested Seulong.

"For now it's okay, and wait until its destruction till Sung Han successfully pawned the mafia."

"Mafia? Sung Han? Are you sure??"

"I saw and heard the conversations directly among the mafia! I'm pissed, I hate it. I'll make sure he rot in jail!" Yoona’s voice sounded full of emotion.

"Oh my God, you are serious with your crazy reckless by following him. You're really stubborn! Anyway there is not enough evidence to put him in jail." Seulong spoke with a high tone.

 

"Oppa, why are you so underestimate me, I do not like your attitude like that!" Yoona said the same height of tone.

"I know you're involved in a row with some stange men last night! Do not be evasive, even sores on your face is still clear enough to see." Yoona aghast, of which his brother knew the incident.

"Did Choi Siwon tell you about it? The man just can not be trusted!"

 

"But, I trust him and I thank him. If only he was not there, I do not know how are you now." Yoona became increasingly annoyed at her brother.

"I'm sure I could gather the evidence. I will not give up until I could get rid of Sung Han of our family life." Yoona left Seulong’s room with feelings of indignation, and when found growing Han Sung standing in front of the door of a Seulong.

 

"What are you doing here?" Yoona stares at Sung Han and feels so haunted.

"I did not do anything." Sung Han replied as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I know you hear a lot of things. So I warn you at all, I hope you enjoy your freedom just for the final seconds. Because soon I'm sure you're going to curl up in jail! "

 

"Really? Are you sure?" Said Sung Han to provoking Yoona.

"You challenge me? You wait on the game! "Yoona attracted eyebrows right side up, reinforce the grim expression on her face.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------***------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona had come to the Choi family house, intending to make calculations with his fiancée because of the difficulty of the man to shut his mouth up for what happened last night fights at the club. Yoona did not think her brother was so angry because of that incident that she could not consulted about the company.

 

"I want to meet Choi Siwon." Yoona said after a greeting from a maid.

"Ne, young master has been waiting for you, young lady. Please follow me this way," The maid shows the direction in which it runs to Siwon, Yoona followed behind. So Siwon already predict that I would come to see him, Yoona thought herself.

 

The house was very large, beautiful and luxurious. In every corner of the room has ornate and antique ornaments and certainly very expensive. Yoona could not stop her mind drifting away, is this house that I will occupy after officially becoming Mrs Choi? It's amazing!

 

They get in a swimming pool at the rear of the house. Siwon looks relaxed lying on a chaise longue. The man was shirtless, wearing only knee-length shorts and sunglasses. It looks like he's having a good time casually while waiting for the arrival of the bride whom was ready with invective for him.

"The big boss like you did have a lot of time relaxing during the day, Oppa." Yoona said sarcastically so get close to Siwon. Siwon turned to Yoona, which truly captivating smile effect on Yoona's head so it feels so light. O.. O .. Yoona already bowled again. Siwon then stand facing Yoona, revealing the shirtless body. Yoona can see that his body is like a sculpture, backed by a six packs chocolate abs teasing her.

 

Yoona unknowingly swallow salivary and turned away. Deliberately avoiding eye contact with him, even though he was using sunglasses.

 

"Hello, dear. You look so excited to find me here. Is there anything you wanna talk to me? "Yoona turned to Siwon back, pursing her lip and began to pull out guts all she thought at Siwon.

"Oh, stop trying to make you look so good in my eyes. I know you very well when you try to seduce me!" Siwon continued to widen his smile.

 

"Then you just need to look so mesmerized in my charm, sweet heart." Siwon said while tucking her hair behind her ear. "You know, you have a forehead that is so beautiful that it made me want to be touched and kissed," poking Siwon and Yoona forehead slowly advancing to kiss her forehead.

"Don’t even dare to touch me, Mr. Choi!! You still owe me an apology." Siwon giggled, he had thought Yoona will discuss it.

"If you mean a word of apology for my own good reports of your desperate actions to your brother, you're not going to get it. I do not feel guilt for that." Siwon replied lightly.

 

"Of course, I knew you'd be like that. Men like that have always been able to arrange everything and all things as you wish until whenever will never be able to try to empathize with others." Siwon paused, his expression changed instantly. Now the handsome face looks anger and frustration, but it looks like Yoona was not satisfied with it.

 

Siwon turned around, slightly stooped bathrobe draped over the head of the recliner he was sitting. Without the slightest turn towards Yoona, Siwon started walking slowly leaving the girl who was surprised by the attitude it represents.