Your Story~

Your Story~

 

 

I can still remember THAT YEAR'S SUMMER when I saw you CRYING BECAUSE of that SPECIAL GIRL. I DON'T KNOW what to do so I just asked you, "CAN U SMILE?" You stood still for 60 SECONDS until you cried "please COME BACK AGAIN! WITHOUT YOU I'll die!"

 

After 41 DAYS, I saw you smiled again. I wanted to STOP THE TIME because seeing your AMAZING smile takes me to a PARADISE.

 

Then I finally had the courage to tell you that I LIKE YOU and that I NEED YOU. When I'm about to confess my feelings for you, you told me, "SHE'S BACK! My BEAUTIFUL JULIA, my life's sunSHINE is back!" At that time I felt like I was SHOT. I walked away before I shed my ONLY TEARS. It FEEL SO BAD to know that you will never BE MINE.

 

I guess this is it! I need to stop here and accept the INCONVENIENT TRUTH but it doesn't mean that I will also stop supporting you. Always remember that I will always be that FIXED STAR in the sky, watching you, helping you. I'll be your WINGS to let you FLY HIGH OVER THE TOP and watch you walking in the VICTORIOUS WAY. I guess its a THIRD PART OF ME, the side of ANOTHER ME, but STILL I MISS YOU. I'm still dreaming of one day I will be your COVER GIRL, be able to speak  to you WITH the VOICE OF MY HEART and be able to tell the REAL STORY of us.

 

And for the last time let me say this BEFORE THE DAWN and before the TIC TOC of my time rans out. I ENTRUST my whole heart to you. I will always LOVE U LIKE U 'til INFINITY and beyond, my MAN IN LOVE.

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

Relate?? Relate?? ^^

As you readers can see, I use INIFINITE's SONGS in this ^^

Thak you for reading ^^