Yaahhhhhhhhh, I LIKE YOU!

Yaahhhhhhhhh, I LIKE YOU!

( scene at a small village where everyone knew each other) 

 

ONE BEAUTIFUL MORNING..............

 

 

 

Jay was walking quietly and cooly to the front gates of our high school. 

Then, Suzy spotted him from behind and decided to scare him.

Suzy walks quietly and fast and then screams in jay's ears, "OMO SPIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

Jay started jumping up and down and screamed like a little girl.

"YAHHHHHHHHHH, Suzy-ah your really getting out of hand."

 

Suzy chuckles, "Yah Jayieeeeee Kwenchana? hahah, I was just joking." 

"Jay smiles, I swear suzy your filled with playful thoughts."

Ara, I know. Kaja lets go to class, Suzy said

 

*walks to into the hallways*

girls in the hallway: Hi, Jay. Looking fine on this beautiful morning. 

Thanks girls, have a great day, Jay stated while smiling handsomely

Suzy looking at Jay. 

Yah, Jayieee your such a player! , suzy said angrily. 

Jay chuckles, no I'm just nice. 

*Jay spotted a girl carrying a box and runs to up to her to help with the boxes*

Suzy suddenly starts turning red of jealously because jay just ditched her to help another girl. 

Urgh, Suzy how did you end up liking such a sweet adorable boy. Suzy getting mad at herself. 

* walks away and went to class* 

Jay went back to the hallways because he forgot about suzy but when he went back she wasnt there anymore. \

Jay looks for suzy. 

*find suzy but boys were trying to flirt with her*

Boys: Suzy-ahhhh your so pretty, come on theres all us waiting for you. How's about you just say yes to one us, All laughs!

Jay: Yah, stop your just wasting your time. you aint any of her type. 

Suzy got confused with all the sudden defensive Jay. 

Jay grabs suzy's wrist. 

Suzy: yahhhhhhhhhhhhh, jayieee im getting hurt. 

Jay: Mianhe, its just why you letting those boys make fun of you like that. 

Suzy: Jayieee, look they were just joking around I wasnt even going to entertain them back. What's your problem? 

Jay walks away. 

*end of school* 

Jay walks home alone until Suzy tried scaring him again which didnt work. 

Suzy: Wae, what's wrong? Still mad at me? 

Jay: Ani, i'm not mad. but I want to be alone. I'll talk to you later. Bye

*Jayie isnt like this, why is he acting like this*

 

 


NEXT 
DAY (saturday)

 

Suzy's parents recieves suzy's report card and they werent as great shes barely points aways from failing. 

 

Suzy's parents scolded Suzy: Suzy, see all you do is play around all the time what kind of job are you going to get if you keep this up. 

 

Suzy ran away becaus she was so overwhelmed. 

*suzy's starts bursting in tears.*

Jayie happen to see suzy crying while he was walking to the store. 

 

Jay: Suzy you okay? 

Suzy: Move, I know your mad at me and disappointed at me

Jay: oh, suzy Im sorry I didnt mean for you to think like that its just I was tired yesterday. 

Suzy: Jayieee, Why am I so dumb and un lady like. No one would ever like me ): 

* suzy looks so beautiful even when she's crying, everything she does is just cute. I've always felt like this towards her since elementary. * * jay thoughts: I like you suzy and your flaws, and no your not dumb your smart.*

buut none jay's thoughts could come to works. 

Jay: Suzy, Stop crying. 

Suzy: *hits jay playfully* I hate you. I hate you so much, 

Jay: Waeeee?

without realizing she said, " JAY I LIKE YOU, BUT YOU DESERVE BETTER THAN ME FOR I AM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU." 

*suzy gasp while jay was amazed.*

Suzy stands up and walks away as fast as she could because she was so embarrased. 

Jay realized she started walking away. 

Jay: SUZYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! WAIT. 

but suzy kept walking faster. 

jay: YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I LIKE YOU. 

Suzy looks back*

 

Jay runs to her and hug her tightly....

Jay: Pabo, I liked since we were little, I like you. I like you. I like you, I could never get tired of telling you because. Suzy, I cant hide my feelings any longer, your overload of cuteness is killing me. *smiles at suzy*

Suzy: Yahhh jayieeee i like you toooo so much. but theres a spider on your head dont move! 

Jay: omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg screams

suzy laughing really hard

Jay: Suzy, yahhhhhhhhh come here

suzy starts running. 

Jay caught her. 

Suzy: Jayie, im happy. 

Jay: me too. 

* the start of their love.* (: 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry so short. i just wanted to see if people are still intrested and want me to make a sequel (: 

Thank you for reading (: